Extended Story Mod Opinions

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Joseph K, May 21, 2018.

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Toxinia.png
    My sister thinks this boss from the extended story mod is a cheap rip off of Ixodoom and the entire mod completely sucks. Those who agree reply and say "modsucks" those who disagree say "modisgreat".

Modisgreat.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
  2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

First of all: no doubleposts, i merged them.
    Second: Normally ppl can review mods at their respective mod page.
    Third: Also a friendly reminder in general for further replies here: keep it civil.

edit: typo lol

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  3. Joseph K

OKay.

4. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

You like the mod therefore you downloaded it, installed it, and played it; that is all that really matters. Her opinions do not affect your enjoyment of the mod.

5. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I think it is a good mod, but I'm not sure what the point is on voting if a mod is good. Every mod is optional so use it if you like it and don't use it if you don't like it.

6. Joseph K

True... But it'd be nice to have a bunch of people say it's good so that I could prove it's good to her by majority vote xD

7. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

i'll be honest the design does appear to be ripped from Ixodoom, but Ixodoom with lasers by itself would be an awesome mod

8. Joseph K

Yeah, most of the bosses are "ripoffs" like the final boss but they have many special abilities that make then unique.

Yeah, all I wanted was to take a survey.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018