1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Expanded mod on PC getting stuck on paths.

Discussion in 'Support' started by Reneeisxena, May 21, 2019.

1. Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I've been playing the expanded mod on my PC for a while without issues. I decided to start a new game and use a different farm map, the Forest Farm, and I noticed a bug. I had played a few day/night cycles and then was down foraging near Marnie's farm, as I tried to return to my farm my farmer got stuck and I couldn't get her out. I had to warp back to the farm to get her back. I tried to leave and return by the east and north paths only to find that I got stuck again on returning. I had not had a problem with the other paths until I used the one coming from Marnie's. I haven't tried any of the other maps and this was not a problem for the standard farm. I love the Expanded mod and would hate to have to remove it. Mainly because it was very tricky to install in the first place, my IT guy (my husband), did it for me and said it might be very difficult to remove without removing ALL the mods first. Has anyone else had this issue?

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Sounds like you might have installed some of the Immersive Farm Remastered Files but they are conflicting since you are on the Forest Farm. Please load your save, head down by Marnie's place and then type the following command in the SMAPI console window:

Code:
      patch summary
      After that, upload your log file to https://log.smapi.io/ and post the link here.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I'll have my husband check this out. He installs all the mods I use and is much more tech savy than I am. Thanks for the advice.