Modding Help Error in smapi when loading this mod, help me.

Discussion in 'Mods' started by NatrollEXE, Feb 29, 2020.

1. NatrollEXE

NatrollEXE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello ... Please, could someone help me regarding this error that has been occurring to me when uploading a mod for Sebastian:

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Sebastian Expansion Mod'. Technical details:
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Mal's Seb Expansion [dialogue additions] PTBR\content.json.
    Technical details: Unexpected end when deserializing array. Path 'Changes[21]', line 283, position 4.
    em StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialization.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result) na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI.Toolkit\Serialization\JsonHelper.cs:linha 74
    em StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path) na C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\ContentPack.cs:linha 74
    em ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() na C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:linha 291

I tried to fix it looking for similar problems with other mods, but was unsuccessful ...

Here is the log with the error:
    https://smapi.io/log/73e345a5957f444c9372d0ac8e6115c0

I will also leave here the mod file that is experiencing this error ...

Help me fix this error, please. :nurusad::nurusad:

Attached Files:

• catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

Could you try copying the content.json file in the portuguese translation folder and putting the whole thing here: https://smapi.io/json

This should show you where the issue is with the file. It's most likely a missing comma or extra comma.

• NatrollEXE

NatrollEXE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yes, that was the problem! I managed to fix it myself, it was really a comma missing from the file, in fact it was more than 1 ... Thank you so much for the support. =)

:3