1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Enhanced Body Shape EBS 1.0.5 & EEBS 1.0.4

A boost to the bust.

1. TheNinjaM

TheNinjaM Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! Update! Holy EEBS! :rofl:

2. capthavic

capthavic Phantasmal Quasar

Looks nice and works very well.. Only complaint might be that it (or perhaps another mod I'm not sure) has caused the outpost base framerate to drop to the point of being almost a slide show. Like it's nearly impossible to play it runs so slow. If I walk far enough away from the base or on normal planets it returns to normal. I'm guessing there is just so many NPC's in the base that it stresses the game too much.

Anyone else run into this issue? I'm using the EEBS version by the way. And my PC is pretty beefy with lots of RAM too.

3. Word on the Wind

Word on the Wind Former Staff

I... seriously doubt it's related to E/EBS. I mean, if anyone's willing to test this notion (You can just pull the E/EBS folder out and throw it on the desktop, you'll get the default sprites next time you boot the game) I'll see what can be done about it, but I'm disinclined to think it's E/EBS at fault here. That sounds much more like an issue with the base game, your system or another mod than it does with a purely cosmetic mod that just slightly alters some art assets.

4. capthavic

capthavic Phantasmal Quasar

Weird, I after messing with mods for a bit (swapping in/out possible culprits) and not having any problems I put them all back in and it works fine now. Perhaps it was having trouble loading all the various assets. I noticed they added a new sign maker shop to the base. Hope I didn't offend you, it was just the most recent mod added and I figured I'd ask here in case anyone else had run into the issue.

Thanks for the quick response and fun mod ^^

5. Word on the Wind

No offense taken, I was just kind of perplexed.

6. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

tbh i have to admit i'm surprise this mod is going on (no offence its a funny mod and i like it) i was wondering would the tweaks are only on clothes or on both the clothes and armor cause of the new human armor update? now at least this mod isn't attach to some nexusmods cause those go to far with their nudity patch and i cant see this mod being one of those. *shudders*

7. Spatial_Pioneer

Spatial_Pioneer Void-Bound Voyager

Would love to see an increase in hip size. I mean curves are nice when they match. Just increasing the bust makes my back hurt!!

8. Senpai Deviljo

btw does this support novakids?

9. Word on the Wind

1. I stated it in the update text, though I haven't gotten around to putting it into the page proper but yes, Novakids are supported, both with EBS and EEBS.

2. Both run the gamut of armor, costumes and decorative clothing.

3. demonlunar, please explain what you mean by, "now at least this mod isn't attach to some nexusmods". I have only ever authorized one person to actually use the same assets presented here in their own mods and that is a very recent development. Further I am not going to introduce any nudity content to E/EBS as it does not exist for the sake of titillation.

4. I do not see what is humorous about E/EBS.

5. I will not be doing any hip-altering modifications. I have no inclination to do so and I don't feel it particularly necessary.

10. therealnevik

therealnevik Void-Bound Voyager

When you spawn NPCs with EEBS they are always naked.... ALWAYS.....

11. Word on the Wind

Apologies for the delay, but I finally got an example image up. I'm not able to use my old image editing program so I had to learn a new one, thus the delay and poor quality.

[​IMG]

12. Senpai Deviljo

I just think this is a great mod well i think its funny (not being rude) cause when i showed this to all my friends that i play for starbound and they liked it.
    Second bout the nexus mods part i'm just saying (hoping wont but idk it might happen) make a nude part for this mod cause its alrdy good how it is doesn't need psychics added to it and i wouldn't know where the chest xxx parts will be place. I would like to say i like having the bra on it more then having it off.

13. Xirukai

Xirukai Pangalactic Porcupine

Is this multiplayer compatible?

14. Word on the Wind

It's a client-side cosmetic mod. It should be. Granted I haven't tested that.

15. Xirukai

Should give it a try, then you can add that to the features list on the mod page.

16. SpaceKGreen

SpaceKGreen Existential Complex

It's definitely multiplayer compatible. It only affects what the player using it sees, and doesn't touch any armor stats. Personally tested.

<aside>Starbound is actually rather tolerant of mods in multiplayer, at least from my experience. Had a mod that made every treasure chest light up; I could see the glow, others didn't, and I wasn't even the one hosting.</aside>

17. Xirukai

Server also didnt crash after a prolonged period?
    If so, then slap on MP compatible I say.

18. Word on the Wind

If only to answer the question before it's asked again.

19. lucario515

lucario515 Phantasmal Quasar

I only have one question. I am making a personal use custom race that uses the female bodies from both the EBS and EEBS, the former being the male's body and the latter being the female's. Now my question is, the clothing parts that come with the mods, is there any way to allow both to be used when relevant instead of picking one or the other?

20. Word on the Wind

You'd basically have to manually change all of the EBS entries to work with male versions rather than female versions. So you'd have the .chest files be EBS and the fchest files be EEBS. I imagine there'd be more to it than just that, but you'd have to ask SpaceKGreen since he's the one who fudged with all of that business.