'Ello guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by SleepySquidd, Mar 23, 2014.

1. SleepySquidd

SleepySquidd Tragically Magic Hands

Hey there! I'm The Flying Anonymoose, but you can call me Moose for short! I enjoy dabbling in all aspects of games, whether it be writing lore, developing art (or at least trying to), or making mods! I currently have designed 3 websites, 2 of which are being used, and planning on doing even more! I have a basic understand of a handful of coding languages, including HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, JavaScript, and a tiny bit of LUA (Which I haven't touched in a few years).

Another fun thing about me is that I'm currently heading the Marketing team for a FIRST Robotics Team! Essentially what I do is call up business/write emails/write grants to the state to fund our team's expenses! I also love helping people out in whatever way I can, so feel free to ask me questions about whatever strikes your fancy!

Some games I play are Skyrim, TF2 (of which I'm an admin for a trading server), The Secret World, and various others!

2. Sir.drake

Sir.drake Cosmic Narwhal

Welcome

3. Miranda™

Miranda™ Poptop Tamer

Welcome! (Kinda silly for me to say considering I'm just as well new myself. v.v")

I hope to see you around here more often~! c:

4. CandyToast

CandyToast Void-Bound Voyager

'Ello to you too Fly!