RELEASED Elle's Old Seasonal Building Replacements [Updated 3/26/18 for Content Patcher]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by junimods, Nov 22, 2016.

1. RainCloudsOnTheMoon

RainCloudsOnTheMoon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

omg it works! I just loaded Stardew Valley and I got it!

It looks so nice!

• manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

BEST MOD EVER, CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE STUFF FROM YOU !

Milkheart likes this.
      • manzaralol

• junimods

junimods Pangalactic Porcupine

Sorry, I do not currently have plans to make those. :)

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

Wait a sec. So, if we have 4 different versions of the paths file and put each version inside each season's folder, the paths will also change according to each season?

• junimods

No, I do not believe so. The mod is only for buildings.

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

that's too bad it would be cool if it did.

• manzaralol

to deia i gave got sucess, we can change the path too <3 !

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I small step for mankind, a big step for Stardew Valley. xD

• manzaralol

now we should try change cloths on winter lol, i hate to see them getting cold with same cloths zZZZZZzzZZ

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I just had to come here again.

I've been working on my own mods so, apart from that one screenshot, I hadn't really checked the buildings yet. Today I took a little stroll on my test/cheat farm and I had this grin on my face like a kid on X-mas day.

People on Twitch keep asking me to stream again (they never saw me stream but they somehow convinced themselves I'd be awesome *eyeroll*) and today was the only time ever that I actually felt sorry, like really really sorry, that my potato laptop can't handle such a thing as livestreaming, even for a game like Stardew Valley. Especially for a game like Stardew Valley.

Today was the first time I thought to myself "This is damn awesome, I wish I could show it to everyone!". Today was the first day I thought that, if I had a proper PC, I would put aside my shyness and social awkwardness for a day, just so I could share this amazing mod with the world. 'Cause this mod is epic. I don't think words can describe what this mod means to me. What all your mods mean to me, Elle. Every time you post wips on Tumblr I count the days until the mod is released 'cause they're all so damn awesome. But I think this time you overdid yourself. Anyone that says "pixel art isn't real art" can bite me. This mod right here is a little gem.

Stardew Valley is a pretty impressive game on it's own. It amazes me how much 1 guy alone could accomplish on his own. But the modding community is just as impressive. Everyday talented modders come up with something dazzling. And I feel grateful that I get to see these amazing creations. If anything, it inspires me to keep trying to be a better pixel artist.

• junimods

Thank you so so much, Minakie. It means so much to me for you to say all that. <3

Normally I tend to be very unhappy with things that I make, but I am proud of this mod. Even if you were the only person that felt that way, I'd still be proud of it! It was a lot of work, but I had a lot of fun doing it.

Milkheart likes this.
                        • manzaralol

Elle, for me this is best mod for buildings lol, i did posted it on facebook and ppl got crazy about it, since they dont know english i teached them and posted the link for download there, you are one of the best artitis here for sure !

• Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong but none of your buildings are showing up for me. I'm using SMAPI, I have the seasonal buildings mod in the mods folder, and put your content zip in that, but it's not working.

• junimods

hmm, do you have the latest version of smapi?

• Ruevian

Ruevian Big Damn Hero

....I...thought I did. Apparently not.

Thank you! Sorry about that.

• junimods

No problem! Glad you got it working :3

• simdebster

simdebster Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love this set of buildings. Thank you so much for making them.

• Cider

Cider Ketchup Robot

This mod is great though I noticed there isn't anything about Jumino huts in the mod description. Also I was wondering if you could maybe make the windmill's fans a bit bigger to look like an actual windmill rather then the small fans from vanilla.

• Ardalis

Ardalis Subatomic Cosmonaut

junimods already did a replacement for the jumino hut Here

8bitsomething likes this.