RP Elementals: Disruption of the Planes

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Zamorak789, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Zamorak789

Zamorak789 Spaceman Spiff

War Status:
    Rakdos is currently building an army and making threats twords the Golgari.
    The Izzet League appears to be mobilizing an army in the direction of reported "Cracks in the Planes", the number of mages is astounding considering they aren't even an official guild.

2. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Oh, god damned flaming atronarch's of balls, where there hell am I? What is this? Where the heck is my mead, for Black's sake?" said Leonidas Strider, a planeswalker of Rakdos, who had just fallen through... somewhere. The ground below him was slightly sandy in nature, with a dark blue-ish colour. He rose up, slowly, and with deliberate gusto. He dusted his half-robes off, and looked at the man who seemed to have been waiting, or passing by.

Izzet. God dammit, it was Izzet. "Yo, where the hell am I?" was all he said for now.

3. Zamorak789

The man turned. His hair was purple, but red around the edges. It hung in several spikes around his eyes. He is wearing Izzet robes, red with blue borders. In one hand, a staff with the flag of Izzet on it, the other holding some kind of rune. "Oh, hi there. I'm Weyland." He said, giving his full attention.

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Mother of Jarad, what the..." Grant tried to get up and noted that his left tibia was broken. Gritting his teeth, he reached down and set the bone back into place, letting out a small, choked sound of pain. Casting around, he saw a rat watching him, and pointed at it. A black, sharp-edged symbol flickered in the air, and its skeleton fell to the floor with a muted clatter. Heaving a gasp, Grant's arm glowed a sickly purple for a moment, then it faded. He wasn't going to win an arm-wrestling match with a troll, but at least the bone was a little sturdier. Grunting, he stood up, grateful that his arm seemed to have taken the most damage. Grant looked around for a moment, noticed the loud, angry Rakdos mage, and instinctively backed up a few steps. He shook his head gently, waiting for the ringing in his ears to lessen.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    GravityFlux likes this.
  5. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

A voice suddenly spoke out near the other planeswalkers.
    "Where are we, what's going on?"
    The voice came from a blonde mage, of the Azorious Senate.

He decided not to be aggressive, knowing the potential power of the nearby mages.

6. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Immediately after the Izzet man spoke, Leonidas heard someone else inquire as to where he was. He jumped around, and looked at the man. He was Azorious! His white and blue robes made sure of that! He brought both his hands up, and growled. "Azorious Senate, eh? What are you doing here?" Flames seemed to jump out of his hands, considering his aggressive stance there.

7. Zamorak789

"These lands and all scientific discoveries belong to the Izzet. Leave." Said the man, who held up an empty hand with his index and pinky finger outstretched. Lightning arched between his fingers, while a circle filled with blue symbols rotated in front of his palm.

8. Stu and Improved

Grant coughed, edged away from the other two mages, lifted his finger, hesitated, and let his arm drop again. "You know, you said that almost like we're supposed to know how. To leave, I mean. I certainly don't." He leaned in and continued on in a stage-whisper. "And, to be perfectly honest with you, I doubt Mr. Blood-for-the-blood-god does either."

9. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Amusing enough, mage, but still." Leonidas said as he looked at Grant. He HAD noticed him before, but only subconsciously. Perhaps that was why he was not surprised by when the Mage spoke. "You Izzet bunch are bi-polar, right? One minute, you're all 'HI THERE MY NAME IS WHATEVER I SAID', and next you're telling us to get out." The flames in his right hand brightened, and lightning appeared in his left hand. "And its best not to provoke me. Which... is what you're doing."

10. Zamorak789

The izzet mage laughed. "Man, you guys are funny!" He said, when suddenly the ground behind him exploded. He jumped, as if frightened. "I didn't mean to do that.. RIght? Maybe?" He asked himself. He then proceeded to mumble to himself for a while. "Oh well, no matter." He said, as the Izzet flag in his left hand suddenly deformed down into a circular rune with the Izzet symbol etched on it. He put the rune in his robes. "I guess it's a fight then, eh?" He said, as his right hand lit with fire, the left with a blue circle rotating in front of his palm.

11. Stu and Improved

"Uh, what?" Grant chuckled nervously. "I have no idea why you would do that. One, we - or at least, I - don't want to fight you. There's simply no reason for it. Two, if, for some reason, we - I - suddenly did want to fight you, there seem to be three of us, and one of you. So, the fight's already tipped in our favour. Third, and lastly, we haven't even properly been introduced yet. Isn't that the sort of thing you do before a duel?" Grant wasn't sure if it was or not, but if the hothead in front of him was dumb enough to try and do something genial, Grant would put him out of the running and take off. He didn't particularly want to be stuck with this simpleton, or, for that matter, the lawful-anal mage who hadn't spoken much yet.

12. Catoosie

Catoosie Heliosphere

"Yes," added the Azorious Senate mage, "let's not be rash." He placed his hands behind his back and covered them in blue force fields.
    "There's surely been a misunderstanding, as I was somehow teleported here. Even if I came here on my own accord I would not have known that this was Izzet land. I'm sure we'll leave if you explain the situation to us... I'm Ray, by the way."

13. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Ah, well. As much as I detest the Azorious man, I share his condition. However, that does not stop me from rampaging here." Leonidas said, straightening his back, and bringing his dual flame and lightning covered hands together in a bright spark of light, not enough to blind anyone but, annoying enough.

14. Zamorak789

Suddenly a red circle appeared in front of Weyland, with "Guttersnipe" written in the middle. It shined bright as some weird, deformed creature slowly crept out of the circle. Fire erupted from Weylands hand, shooting at Leonidas. The creature lit up as the fire shot by it, an arch of electricity joining the beam of fire.

15. Stu and Improved

"Oh, for-" A green fog appeared in Grant's left hand, a black void in his right. He quietly clapped his hands and spread them, the word "Putrefy" appearing between them. The Guttersnipe clutched at its throat, then decayed at a gruesomely rapid pace before dissolving into dust. The blast of fire, however, proceeded unimpeded, although now not accompanied by the ex-goblin's electric burst. "Honestly! Did it at any point occur to you that you don't start a fight by announcing there's going to be a fight? For Jarad's sake, you're not even a white mage!" He pointed over his shoulder at Ray. "No offense."

16. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

"Your mistake." Leonidas grunted, as he forced mana into an instant force of magic. A rather large circle appeared around him, in red, on which the words "BARBED LIGHTNING" were written, and the skies rumbled. Lightning immediately headed towards the ground. "You're lucky. I had a mind to use the exploits of mana to spam your home with comets."

17. Zamorak789

Weyland smiled, where the lightning should've hit the ground a blue circle appeared, blocking it. "Dissolve" was written on it, and it soaked up all the electricity. Weylands body sparked with static.

18. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Leonidas smiled in grim happiness. Obviously, this man was much more of a challenge than he had originally anticipated, which was awesome. Now he had free reign with him. He shifted his foot, and yelled "FEAR IS MY ASPECT!" and then stomped his foot, creating a huge circle around him, and Weyland. No escaping this time, he thought. The circles had the words "Heat Ray" inscribed on it.

But it wasn't a spell, no, no it wasn't. It was a feint, and he'd fed it enough mana to make the circle and a harmless ray of light. In actuality, he was putting whatever mana he could into pulling more mana up from the ground, which was quite fertile in that sense. He was confident the Izzet mage wouldn't notice this action.

19. Zamorak789

A giant blue circle expanded overhead. The skies darkened. "Counterflux" was inscribed in the center. For a brief moment, all magic ceased to exist. But the Izzet mage fell to his knees, coughing up blood. The circle fizzled, washing away in the wind. The spell lasted no more than twenty seconds. "I thought I could finally do it.." The mage said to himself.

20. Stu and Improved

Chuckling darkly, Grant turned to Leonidas. "So, now what? My mana's more or less depleted. Should we kill him? I think we're well within our legal rights to." He spoke the last part with only slightly veiled scorn, scowling at Ray as he did. "I'm thinking we kneecap him, drag him along with us, and then suck him dry once I get my mojo back up. I am, however, open to any other suggestions." To keep Weyland down, Grant swung a boot for the incapacitated mage's ribcage.