1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Easter Egg within the character creator [3/6 found]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by plaYer2k, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soup

Soup Giant Laser Beams

Wow I'm impressed. I looked at all the constellations I could find and I could only match up one with the pictures :/

2. Juxtor

Juxtor Phantasmal Quasar

Holy crap guys. Nice job finding that (MasterApe) easter egg! The constellation thing? Seriously? You guys are sharp as tacks for finding that one (and you crafty crafty Devs... :devil:s!)

3. tramsan

tramsan Contributor

AstroBlast likes this.
  4. Magician Xy

Magician Xy Ketchup Robot

Thanks tramsan, it looks like it's fixed now.

5. Kousaka

Kousaka Void-Bound Voyager

Yep, cleared my cache and it's all fixed now

6. blargyblargy

blargyblargy Starship Captain

Actually yeah, the time between getting this clue and finding the answer was really quick. And I mean, it wasn't really obvious you'd think.

7. LazerEagle1

LazerEagle1 Master Astronaut

What was the clue?

8. Excellent digging, guys! I'm amazed at your perseverance. :p

AstroBlast likes this.
  9. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

I'm impressed noone ever tried MasterApe.Oh well,good job guys.

10. Bamseper

Bamseper Ketchup Robot

Yeah, really good job!

11. Oh, stop it you guys! :oops: :notworthy: <- (didn't actually do anything)

Luna likes this.
  12. Daj

Daj Big Damn Hero

I'm sure someone did. I bet that the rest of the Easter eggs don't exist yet, and will be added as they put out the respective hints.

13. Jeskins

Jeskins Subatomic Cosmonaut

it is not tied with any movie, it is a race of medievel robots ins starbound

http://playstarbound.com/introducing-the-glitch/

here is the page for it

14. Silverduke1

Silverduke1 Giant Laser Beams

All of the easter eggs have something to do with the backstory of the races one way or another so far

15. I think Alpha knows what the Glitch are... [​IMG]
    What he means is that all of the easter eggs other than the Glitch one were tied to movies,
    so if we found a movie that had to do with IFoundAGlitch it would probably mean that all the others will be related to movies as well.

16. Magician Xy

Magician Xy Ketchup Robot

Except the easter eggs haven't been related to movies, only the Avian one has (IronEagle). The new easter egg, MasterApe, is not related to movies (I can't find anything movie related with a quick google search of "Master Ape"). The only "hint" was the bingo bongo reference, which has been confirmed by tramsan to be mere coincidence.

17. Alpha_Squad

Alpha_Squad Cosmic Narwhal

I believe I was thrown off by someone referring to Dr.Zaius in the Planet of the Apes 1968 film as the "Master Ape". Still, a long time ago in this thread the dev's said that there is a connection between all of the Easter eggs. So, I was just looking at angles.

AstroBlast likes this.
  18. Wrynn

Wrynn Void-Bound Voyager

Are these the only ones that have been found so far?

IFoundAGlitch
    IronEagle
    MasterApe

19. Breather

Breather Oxygen Tank

Yup.

20. Did someone actually make a new thread to say that we found another easter egg? I never saw one.

Xetor and Bamseper like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.