EagleTech Industry: "We are continually evolving! Are you?" [Mining & Research]

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by E.T.N, May 17, 2013.

1. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

[​IMG]

"We are continually evolving, always helping our customer with manipulating and improving their mere abilities."

Code of Conduct
    1. Treat paying customer with respect, this does not apply to non-paying individuals.
    2. Neutralise planet's native on sight.
    3. Do not leak any corporate or consumer's confidential information.
    4. Always do your best to produce the best quality of your service.

The EagleTech Industry is a mining and research industry with a high amount of usage for the Silicon Based Lifeforms or some would call it, robots. A short-term for The EagleTech Industry would be E.T.

E.T aims to one day helps the life as we knew it to evolve for a better future.
    History:

Anthem: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNqjJU)

Theme Song: ()

Current Assets:

- Main Multipurpose Headquarter: 1
    - Corporate Sovereign Colony: 3
    - Corporate Space Station: 1

Current Aims:

- Expand interstellar businesses.

- Hire more employees.

- Complete Research for HPM.

- To be among the largest corporation that exists.

Current Projects:
    • Improve Planet Alpha Muliphen III b's colony.
    • Heavy Assault Drone Plant - 2
    Employee Manifest:

Military:

[/QUOTE]

Business Proposal Application

Name of Corporation:

Proposal:

Contracts:

N/A

Employee Application

Name:

Employment History:

Applying Position:

((Note that all apps above are RP so you can make up stories and names or what not, however job interviews would be performed In-Game.))

Mercenary Required

Thank you for choosing the EagleTech Industry and have a wonderful day while waiting for the future to be changed by the hands of EagleTech Industry.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((Added to list, please place your code of ethics in its own section))

3. TheHalfBit

TheHalfBit Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hmm... When ya say "Xenobiology" do ya mean sentient aliens? This Novakid's all-right with that!
    Say, have ya ever met one of those "human" alien fellas?

4. Josephdud66

Josephdud66 Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have any resources in stock at the moment?

5. gabrielhv22

gabrielhv22 Void-Bound Voyager

If this is rp ill use my real name with a made up age name: Gabriel Age: 24 Previous employment history: crashing helicopters into buildings while on way to target, making smiley faces out of c4 to blow up a door, with the right weapons destroying a entire army of players, standing in the corner with a big gun to look intimidating, shooting at the wall out of boredom, building a giant factory in 1/80th of the time it took yogscast to do it, being so efficient that I was executed for getting the job done to well most of these are things have happened in games I play while playing arma 2 I crashed a helicopter into the ground while shooting at enemy forces in tekkit I built a factory that produced red matter and in terraria I built a entire armory and took out a army of well armed players with only a rainbow rod and a mega shark also while playing tekkit I was executed by my teammates for bring to bossy and I had accomplished what took them 3 hours I surpassed in minutes I'm applying for the military portion I'm looking for a position that involves lots of shooting at things and flying around in a spaceship I keep having to edit in supreme commander I but a self sufficient base and because I could I launched 9 nuclear missiles at a single target

6. Josephdud66

((Please at least try to use punctuation ;) It's really hard to read.
    (Not trying to be mean it's just hard to understand without it)))

7. gabrielhv22

Would if I could

8. Josephdud66

((That's ok :) ))

9. gabrielhv22

Does that mean I can join for the military part?

10. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

((This made me giggle, don't mind me going to RP mode?))
    "Errr. . .come again, mister?"- The desk officer raises his eyebrow in question, his polite and charming grin had somewhat lowered into a questioning stare. "But, if you want to know. Xenobiology basically means the biology of alien species. . .you know?" He continued while rotating a hand as though he is encouraging the 'Novakid' to keep up with him. "In this corporation's definition, it means the research on their biology. . .like dissection and stuff. . .I don't know, I'm just a desk guy they hired. . .you ought to make an appointment for job interviews if you want to know more. . .So what else can I help you with again, sir?" The man finishes by regaining his polite grin, and coincidentally, the flat screen monitors behind him; and all around the lobby flickers to life, showing the logo of E.T Ind along with a gentle female voice which booms across the lobby, "Welcome to EagleTech Industry, where we help to solve all of your problem! As together we would evolve, thanks to EagleTech Industry. EagleTech, making a better future."

To our honourable job applicant Gabriel,

We appreciate your patience and willingness to take your time in attempt to apply for a working position in EagleTech Corporation. Unfortunately, after reviewing your job application, we find it better for you to be our customer instead of employee. We apologise for having to deny your current application, however we are certain that perhaps some other corporation might be interested in your skills. To make things better for you, EagleTech Corporation had personally decide to pin a photo of a screw coincidentally next to a letter 'u'. Other than that, have a nice day!

[​IMG]

78, EagleTech Industry, Ottelo IV, 3rd Sector,
    Olaf Highway, 78/90

"Unfortunately, not for now. Seeing that our corporation hadn't officially being initiated yet, the lack of resources may be the main factor of this, but rest assure that as soon as this corporation is initiated, stock shall be granted.", stated Charles with a soft sigh behind his desk, talking to the video image of [Insert name here] as though it is a mini video conference. "However, if you do have faith in this industry, would you like to sign a contract with us? To be our regular buyer." grinned the man tiredly.

11. gabrielhv22

I will not stand for this *pulls out a small button and presses it making the entire upper floor of the office building explode* then I will kill you *takes out 20 guards using only a pistol and a small rock*

12. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Godmodding, much. Don't try that trick in an RP, believe you me.

13. Josephdud66

"What kind of contract do you have in mind?" tilts head curiously with a slight grin
    ((Do you mind me borrowing your rp style? I find it extremely attractive :) ))
    "We can supply you with research?, while our labs are minimal at the moment, we are hoping to upgrade in the very near future. "

14. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

((No problem, happy RP :) ))

"Supply us with research? How is that possible when we are a research organisation as well. . .Mr. . .err. . .", Charles ponders for a moment, trying to recall the man's name. " I was hoping to make deal with material suppliers, or if possible, those whom requires good researches. But never the less, let me ask you, what can you offer me?"

15. Josephdud66

"Well, what sort of resources do you require?" *wink*
    "I'm sorry to imply that your researching was insufficient, I simply meant that that is one of our services and we could assist in beginning your industry. We can supply you with something special if you are interested... Our latest invention. Contact me at Glory Tech industries if you are interested" gives business card to Charles ""Pleased to do business with you, see you around sometime!" flashes to a cheesy 3-D logo of Glory Tech spinning around in a circle with a female voice "Come make a better future today, visit us at Glory Tech industries, Adress: ..." strings into lengthy details...

16. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

"Impressive, Mister. . .I still don't get your name, mate.", Charles express his minor frustration with a silly chuckle. "Very well, I will be looking forward to be working with you."

17. E.T.N

E.T.N Void-Bound Voyager

Corporate News Update:

Death of CEO
    To our deepest regret we inform you that our dearest and brave Chief Executive Officer Charles Davidson had passed away due to a classified reason. We would all mourn for him, AFTER we applause for our new CEO, Jude Hudson! Worry not fellow employees of EagleTech as our new CEO would always struggle to maintain the corporation's dignity, code of conduct and promises for a better future.

Native Unrest
    It seems that after 20 years of settling on this planet and deemed it the HQ of EagleTech, the Avian native whom had no choice but to work for us after having their market completely monopolised had gathered rallies and protest all over the planet, throwing eggs and even molotov at our corporate structures and facilities. Corporate Riot Squads had been deployed to handle this problem, though our CEO whom was disappointed of this ungrateful act of the natives issues a warning of Death Squad.

Lost Contact with Outpost Alpha Muliphen III b
    After sending a whole ship of corporate colonists over the Planet Alpha Muliphen III b, we had received their first few logs indicating that they are doing fine and had set up an outpost, but after a few days, another report shows that they are currently being invaded by the Space Penguins, casualties had taken up 80% of the colonists, the few remaining survivors are still struggling to keep the outpost well and alive.

Corporation had launched their first intergalactic market!
    As the title had stated, after making our trade to be planetary only, we had finally expand our business into the depth of space. The current products that are being offered in our markets are as follows:

• Red Stimpack
    • Blue Stimpack
    • EagleTech Devilboy Assault Rifle
    • EagleTech Boombarrel Revolver
    • Avian Statues