1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED E253MechaShadow's Cosplay Mod Upd 6

15 costumes so far

1. E253MechaShadow

E253MechaShadow Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah.

2. emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

does that mean there will be no iron spider costume or stealth/bigtime costume

3. emeraldgreen72

OR MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL will there be no spider-man noir costume

4. Silvercat

Silvercat Subatomic Cosmonaut

You mean like when Spider-Man was covered by the symbiote Venom in Spider-Man 3?

5. emeraldgreen72

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  6. Silvercat

7. emeraldgreen72

it is so its an alternate version of spider-man set in 1933 where peter Parker is a detective you can look up pictures of spiderman noir or videos if you would like he was in the spider-verse event you can ask people about it

8. Silvercat

I looked it up. I apologize. You are right and I was wrong. it was introduced in 2009.

9. emeraldgreen72

its ok ive been getting into comic books alot lately so i now quite a few things there is also a version of batman set even farther back and rather then fighting the joker he fights jack the ripper

10. E253MechaShadow

Ok, just to clarify something.
    Firstly, this is not a Spider-Man mod. I see no real reason to make any other versions of Spider-Man. They aren't even that well-known, and I'm not that much of a Marvel fan either.
    Secondly, this is MY mod. I don't get paid for it and I'm not gonna ask for donations (which I thought about, but considering the pace I work on this mod... I'd better not). I sprite whatever characters I want. I take suggestions, and if I like one, I make something out of it. So no one should force me in any way.
    I'm sorry for this little shout-out and my imperfect English.

11. Silvercat

You're entitled to that, hon, as the creator of the mod. I just enjoy helping/supporting when and where I can. ^.^

12. emeraldgreen72

i know that this is not a spiderman mode but i thought that since it was a cosplay mode that i would be able to cosplay as alternate versions of the superheros. i was not trying to offend you because if there where alternate colours i thought that alternate costumes would be a part of it as well but maybe i was just expecting to much your only one dude

13. BeyondB

BeyondB Yeah, You!

Im the only one who have problem with masks? They're not moving with the head, so head stick out everytime when im trying to move.

14. E253MechaShadow

No idea about this. Such a thing happens to me even with vanilla clothes and armor.

15. Burrito Bear

Burrito Bear Intergalactic Tourist

Um, I have never installed mods for this before, How do I install this mod?:lickitung:

16. E253MechaShadow

Uh... Just like every other Starbound mod, I guess?... Or do you have problems with SB mods in general?

17. E253MechaShadow

E253MechaShadow updated E253MechaShadow's Cosplay Mod with a new update entry:

+ Ryu

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. E253MechaShadow

19. emeraldgreen72

will there be plans to add cosplays of the character from RWBY?

20. E253MechaShadow

Well, since it's the 1st time I've ever heard about this thing, the chances are rather poor.