RP Dualstuck

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Ikbenbeter, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

==> Be Alucard again

You're suddenly a troll. Alucard, to be exact. Actually, there's no-one here. There should be a troll somewhere. Maybe this black blotch on the back of some white creature? I it Alucard? He must be exhausted. It would be very bad if someone would troll him right when he's sleeping.

==> Be trolled by TF

You decide not to answer him. It's not your work to write back to lower castes every time. Besides, you're soooo sleepy. Must sleep some more. Just a bit.

==> Wake up

Okay... You woke up on the back of your lusus. Wait. Were you sleeping? You saw your lusus eating SGRUB beta, and then chewing your arm. Oh wait...

==>

TIRAGUNG ATE YOUR SGRUB BETAwait

==> Carefully raise you hand in fear

Who needs this? You just look at your hand. Well, not even a scratch. Yeah, it was just a dream. It doesn't amuse you at all, because it means you still have no disks.

==> Sigh

*sigh*

==> Troll TF

Alright. What did he want?

[10:41] -- duskyDragoknight [DD] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 22:41 --
    [10:41] DD ; Umm, hello?☯
    [10:41] TF: Hello
    [10:41] DD ; I suddenl¥ found m¥self asleep.☯
    [10:41] DD ; What did ¥ou want?☯
    [10:41] TF: One sec
    [10:41] TF: 7alking 7o 7he Lucy human
    [10:42] DD : Just had a con\/errsation with this mudblood.☯
    [10:42] DD : She took a brreak in herr trra\/els.☯
    [10:42] DD : Good time to catch up with herr if ¥ou need.☯
    [10:43] TF: Alrigh7y
    [10:44] TF: Anyway
    [10:44] TF: I wan7ed 7o ask
    [10:44] DD : Go on.☯
    [10:44] TF: Any progress on ge77ing Sgrub?
    [10:44] DD : Soon.☯
    [10:44] DD : Luc¥ said she"ll get a cop¥ forr me.☯
    [10:44] DD : Ma¥be 2 copies.☯
    [10:44] DD : Forr ¥ou.☯
    [10:44] TF: Alrigh7
    [10:45] DD : Is it all?☯
    [10:45] TF: Yes, I jus7 wan7ed 7o learn if we were ge77ing 7he game or no7
    [10:45] DD : We will. Soon. Do not worrrr¥.☯
    [10:46] TF: Alrigh7
    [10:46] DD : Farrewell.☯
    [10:46] -- duskyDragoknight [DD] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 22:46 --

And why is he always worrying...

==> Check time

You can't. The sun is down and without it you don't know how to check what time it is now. Hmmm, how long did you sleep? Who's that?

==> Be pestered by Lucy human

[10:36] -- redesignedPerspective [RP] began trolling duskyDragoknight [DD] at 22:36 --
    [10:36] RP: Hi.
    [10:38] DD : Oh, hello☯
    [10:38] DD : Luc¥, I assume?☯
    [10:39] RP: Still the same.
    [10:39] RP: You had a present for me atmy station?
    [10:39] RP: I am at my station.
    [10:39] DD : Cool, it"s on the bench.☯
    [10:39] DD : Blak tube.☯
    [10:39] DD : *Black☯
    [10:40] DD : Oh m¥, parrdon this awful t¥po.☯
    [10:40] RP: Okay, thanks.
    [10:40] DD : I hope ¥ou like it.☯
    [10:40] -- duskyDragoknight [DD] gave up trolling redesignedPerspective [RP] at 22:40 --

Hehe, this will be great. She'll like your present.

==> Check surroundings

You check your surroundings. Nothing interesting, except an old golden coin lying on the ground. What is it? A petrel? Cool coin. You decide to take it with you.

==> Captchalogue gold coin

You captchalogue gold coin. It takes the highest spot in your wheel, because it's the lightest of everything else in your sylladex.

==> Go home

You decide to go home. In your cave. It was a long trip and you need a break. *yaaaawn*

2. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

> Hemoss: Locate shark cactus man's tower

You somewhat remember where it is, but there's at least five of these stupid towers. You take a lucky guess and stumble upon an unoccupied one. Must be yours, then. You take the same window you did before and end up at Shark's tower. You place down the mini-harp, trying to think of something to write on. Alas, you can't even begin to dream up something to write with, so you head back to your tower.

> Hemoss: Attempt sleeping

You don't know why you'd even consider that, what with this exciting new world, but you lay down in your bed regardless just to spite the command guy. Or you would, if he existed and was giving you commands. Either way, you jump into the bed and get knocked out instantly.

> Hemoss: Shift consciousness

Soon enough, you shift back to your ordinary self. What the hell happened? You thought the world went to not-shit and that you would get to be a part of it. That sure sucks, now doesn't it? Either way, you turn on Trollian briefly to check stuff up go dink around in your room.

Alucard I likes this.
  3. > Shark: Explore the surrounding islands.

Now that you're well-rested, you feel prepared to swim across to some of the nearby islands and see what this planet has to offer. You decide to travel to the island where you can see the shapes of buildings and perhaps houses, but first you need to prepare for your journey. You make sure your SHARK BAND-AIDS are equipped in your modus, and you captchalogue a bottle of RASPBERRY LIME seltzer for the trip. You're smart enough to know you shouldn't drink the ocean water, so it's in case you get thirsty. Your stack modus is now composed of one (1) Shark Action Figure (With Biting Action!), one (1) kit of Shark Band-Aids, one (1) Shard of Glass from one of your broken windows, and one (1) delicious bottle of Raspberry Lime Seltzer. You should look around the house later for other things that might be of some use, but you're just itching to explore the island. Oh, and you have your Ordinary Meat Cleaver in your strife portfolio, of course. Though, you probably think it's a good idea to stay in touch with your friends, somehow. You take your smartphone with you and install pesterchum on it.

> Shark: Swim across the ocean to an island.

You were born for this planet, you think. Swimming, perhaps some undersea life.. what could be better? You dive into the water (you've got plenty more pairs of clothes). The water is icy cold, and there's even some small patches of ice in certain places. You hear some aquatic frogs beneath the water, but you figure there's probably not much more life under the sea because of these temperatures. The island isn't very far away, and with your extraordinary swimming skills you're there after a short while of swimming.

> Go talk to those crocodile fellas. They might be of some use.

What crocodile fellas, you ask the voice in your head. Amazingly enough as you stand up on the island you see small little huts made out of straw and wood and stones, inhabited by a few families of red and orange crocodiles, who also happen to stand up on their two back feet.

> Shark: Attempt to have an extremely sophisticated conversation with the Crocodile Fellas.

You attempt to ask the fellas if they've seen your Pops, a tall man probably armed with a bayonet. They look into your eyes and simply respond "NAKNAKNAKNAKNAKNAK!"

You have absolutely no idea what they're trying to say.

> I'm gonna take my leave for a bit, kid. I've got some thinking to do.

You say goodbye to the voice in your head so he can go get some thinking done. Wait, what.

As you try to figure out what the hell you just said, it appears an army of Imps and a larger monster is approaching the crocodile village.

4. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

A boy clad in black, wearing a horrible expression, is lying on a bed in a room. He seems to be in a less angry mood, for it is doubtful a boy like him has any happy moods. He seems to have a name. Wanna try the guess game? Go right ahead.
    >Poopyface McEmoass
    The boy glares at the fourth wall of his room. Then he flips it off.
    Try again, bullheaded arse.
    >Neil Blaze?
    Yep, that right. An awesome name desiring celestial recognition! Take a look around the room, please. For the sake of them! You know, "THEM?". No? Dammit. Shame on you. Go ahead anyways.
    >LOOK AROUND THE DAMN ROOM, FOOL
    The boy rages around a bit, and refuses to open his eyes, due to your "Uncool harshness". Hes not your puppet!
    >DAMMIT, NEIL, IM NOT YELLING!
    Yes you are. Calm down. Now ask again.
    >FINE. THERE. PLEASE LOOK AROUND?
    The boy opens his eyes, and finds himself on a horrible, dusty, covered in games, books, and anime CDs bed. He is in a room
    >GOOD JOB, CAPTAIN OBVIOUS
    Dammit, there you go again. Whatever. The boy sees that the rooms walls are covered in posters. What posters? Posters of anime, games and specifically, several music bands.
    >WHAT BANDS?
    Well, they include HellFire, Back In Time, Last Star In The Sky and-
    >NEVER HEARD OF THEM
    The boy rages again. This time its bad. He throws a pillow at a wall, which coincidentally turns out to be the fourth wall. Of course, he doesnt know that it is, but he calms down in seconds
    >EVER HEARD OF ANGER MANAG-
    Dont. Lets keep the boy calm now. He hates the mention of it. The boy looks around again. The room has two stands, both holding one scythe each. One is plastic, the other is real! And it aint no farming tool! Its a death scythe!
    >SO GODDAMN DANGEROUS. A BOY WITH ANGER PROBLEMS AND A WEAPON. IT IS AWESOME THOUGH, I MUST ADMIT.
    Yes, yes it is.

5. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Get mopey

It's a big bummer that the world didn't become not-shit. Now you're just your old self, sitting in a chair all day with an IV in your arm.

Speaking of that IV, what's in it anyways? You know that there's blood, obviously, but Warden never shows you the blood he puts in it.

> Hemoss: What's in the booooooooox?

It's a bag.

> Hemoss: What's in the baaaaaaaaag?

Oh my god what the fuck is this.

> Hemoss: Panic and pester Shark

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling underseaCactus [UC] at 22:27 --
    [10:27] IE: shark
    [10:27] IE: something is very
    [10:27] IE: very
    [10:27] IE: very wrong with me
    [10:27] UC: What's wrong?
    [10:27] IE: everything
    [10:27] UC: I'm kind of busy at the moment, so make it snappy.
    [10:28] IE: firts
    [10:28] IE: im getting visions
    [10:28] IE: and shit
    [10:28] IE: second
    [10:28] IE: my blood us fucking black
    [10:28] UC: I'm assuming black ins't one of the normal colors of your species' hemospectrum?
    [10:28] IE: no
    [10:28] IE: not art all
    [10:29] IE: not remotely
    [10:29] UC: Mutation, perhaps?
    [10:29] IE: i think its warden
    [10:29] IE: he fills my iv sometimes
    [10:29] UC: Your guardian?
    [10:29] IE: yea
    [10:29] IE: he might just
    [10:29] IE: throw whatever in it
    [10:29] UC: Well that's a bit unsettling.
    [10:29] IE: very
    [10:30] IE: just
    [10:30] IE: ech.
    [10:30] UC: But we don't really have time to worry about it now. You and your alien friends will be joining us in this game, and you need to prepare.
    [10:30] IE: uh
    [10:30] IE: okay
    [10:30] IE: uhh
    [10:30] IE: i still need
    [10:30] IE: the server disk thingy
    [10:31] UC: Can't help you there.
    [10:31] IE: :s
    [10:31] IE: lets think here
    [10:31] IE: what else would i need???
    [10:31] UC: I can barely see my house from here, and i'm not even sure where mine is.
    [10:31] UC: Both a Server and client disc.
    [10:31] UC: My friend Tobi might be able to get you a client.
    [10:31] IE: whait
    [10:31] IE: why are you so far
    [10:31] IE: from home
    [10:32] UC: I'll explain later.
    [10:32] IE: please tell me
    [10:32] IE: notzhing bad happened
    [10:32] UC: But right now I have to defend a village of crocidle fellas from an army of imps and an orge
    [10:32] IE: yeaaaaaaa
    [10:32] IE: something bad happened
    [10:32] UC: Talk to you later.

-- underseaCactus [UC] gave up trolling idlingEndeavor [IE] at 22:32 --

> Hemoss: Meltdown

What the fuck are you going to do? You're playing a world-ruining game with aliens, lost your caste because of your lusus, want to vomit, and probably have some disease related to mixing blood types. It's only a matter of time before you get some horrible condition and become mentally retarded. You freak out, flail around and blow a few chunks.

6. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Continue freaking out and pester Rakuida

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 22:44 --
    [10:44] IE: rakkman
    [10:44] IE: i need help
    [10:44] TF: Hmm?
    [10:44] IE: something is seriously wrong
    [10:44] IE: with me
    [10:44] TF: I 7hink we es7ablished 7ha7 some 7ime ago
    [10:44] IE: noa
    [10:44] IE: not insomnia
    [10:44] IE: i think my lusus
    [10:44] IE: warden
    [10:44] IE: is pranking me
    [10:45] TF: pfah
    [10:45] TF: How so?
    [10:45] IE: my iv bag
    [10:45] IE: its full of black liquid
    [10:45] TF: ...
    [10:45] TF: Wha7?
    [10:45] IE: i presume its like
    [10:45] IE: a garbled mess of blood
    [10:45] TF: Why would Warden do 7ha7?
    [10:45] IE: no idea
    [10:45] IE: maybe he doesnt know
    [10:46] TF: MAybe?
    [10:46] IE: i wish i knew
    [10:46] TF: Well
    [10:47] TF: Does 7he black s7uff a replacemen7 for wha7 was in 7he bag?
    [10:47] IE: i think its blood
    [10:47] IE: lice
    [10:47] IE: random colours mixed together
    [10:47] TF: Maybe i7's o7her 7roll blood
    [10:47] IE: i think so
    [10:47] IE: which scares mb
    [10:47] IE: me
    [10:47] IE: a lot
    [10:48] TF: Wha7 a nas7y prank
    [10:48] IE: its just
    [10:48] IE: it creates a
    [10:48] IE: whatqs it called
    [10:48] IE: identity crisis???
    [10:48] IE: i mean
    [10:48] IE: what am i
    [10:48] TF: A 7roll
    [10:48] IE: yeah
    [10:48] IE: what kind
    [10:49] TF: Oh
    [10:49] TF: Your rainbow kind
    [10:49] IE: this is a shitty rainbow
    [10:49] IE: its made of blood
    [10:49] IE: and is black
    [10:49] TF: Maybe
    [10:49] TF: 7he colors sepera7e when in 7he bloods7ream
    [10:49] TF: and you s7ar7 having rainbow blood color
    [10:50] IE: so
    [10:50] TF: I7 would be pre77y cool
    [10:50] IE: am i a rainbow drinker???
    [10:50] IE: i dont feel like one
    [10:50] IE: actually i am like one
    [10:50] IE: hating the sun and shit
    [10:50] TF: All 7rolls ha7e 7he sun
    [10:50] TF: Well
    [10:50] TF: No7 all
    [10:51] TF: some live wi7h i7
    [10:51] TF: If you are a rainbow drinker, 7ry opening 7ha7 bag and 7aking asip
    [10:51] IE: should i
    [10:51] TF: Well
    [10:51] TF: If you don7
    [10:52] TF: You will be curious abou7 yourself a bi7 more longer
    [10:52] IE: :s
    [10:52] IE: so
    [10:52] TF: And we all ha7e living in suspense
    [10:52] IE: what should happen
    [10:52] IE: if ai do drink it
    [10:52] TF: Umm
    [10:52] TF: You like 7he blood?
    [10:52] IE: oh
    [10:52] IE: well
    [10:52] IE: its minae
    [10:52] TF: you don'7 feel 7hirs7y anymore?
    [10:53] IE: i mean
    [10:53] IE: its my blood
    [10:53] IE: so i must like it???
    [10:53] TF: Well
    [10:53] TF: My blood doesn'7 7as7e all 7ha7 grea7
    [10:53] TF: from wha7 I've 7as7ed
    [10:53] IE: i suppose
    [10:53] IE: i just
    [10:53] IE: dont want to start glowing
    [10:54] TF: I am bleeding a7 7he momen7
    [10:54] TF: I could 7ry my blood again, see if 7as7es have changed
    [10:54] TF: One sec
    [10:54] IE: patch that shit sp yo
    [10:54] IE: up
    [10:54] TF: I7 s7ill 7as7es bad
    [10:54] IE: okay good
    [10:54] TF: Well
    [10:54] TF: I7 is being covered by clo7hes
    [10:55] TF: I7 is kinda being covered
    [10:55] IE: well
    [10:55] IE: ill try mine
    [10:55] IE: and get back 4o you
    [10:55] TF: Alrigh7y

> Hemoss: Go cross-eyed and bite into IV bag like an idiot

You do exactly that.

> Hemoss, Esquire: Judge taste

My my my, what a curious season! Like citrus and somewhat tart, with gingered hints of fine spices and salts. Truly an amalgamation of all flavors you could even conceive, like if someone dumped an entire ice-cream shop ( building and all ) into a blender and served it to you at body temperature in a plastic bag hooked up to your arm.

> Hemoss: Clean up blood

You dropped a ton of it on the floor, but are too lazy to go get a cloth to clean it with. There aren't any clothes here anyways. Instead, you just lick it up, but that's because you're lazy as high hell and totally don't enjoy it.

> Hemoss: Finally realize that you're probably going to become a Rainbow Drinker

Oh shit.

7. pyromancerLaurentius

pyromancerLaurentius Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Lance: Feel a distubance.
    You pause in your completion of a long list of tasks recently assigned to you, something feels very wrong. You narrow your eyes and and stare upward, fist clenched dramatically.
    Someone just made a really shitty ice cream shop simile.
    Lance: Get back to mopping.
    Dramatic fourth wall graffiti done with, you return to mopping the floor of the shop after a small accident.

8. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

The boy looks around more. The room also has a computer, connected to huge speakers. In a corner, a RAD ELECTRIC GUITAR is in its stand. Damn, its rad.
    >YES, IT SEEMS SO. BUT, NOW, TIME TO GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOR A WHILE.
    Good. Now to adopt a different a different view.
    >NEIL: Wonder what the hell that voice was, and ponder the fourth wall
    You wonder what the hell that voice was. A sort of UNCOOL TUMOR GROWN FROM YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH UNKINGLY FOOLS? Possibly. And what, whats the fourth wall? This is real life, man! Its much better than any kind of bullshit story world that isn't written by your KINGLY SICKNASTY HANDS OF GODLYNESS!
    >NEIL: Pick up RAD GUITAR and play RAD SOLO!
    Wait, why are you suddenl..... you decide why not. You pick up your RAD GUITAR, and SEND THOSE UNRAD FOOLS BACK TO THE LAST CIRCLE OF HELL!

>NEIL: Finish and wipe sweat from brow
    You finish playing, and decide to.... no, thats for LOWBLOODED PEASANTS. Why would you even think of that?
    >NEIL: Sit on you computer
    You sit on your computer, and see several icons on it. Nyx, your batshit crazy awesome BACKBREAKING, FLAMING BIKE RIDING AWESOME BROWSER, Pesterchum, a INSTANT CHAT thingamajig, and some other STUFF.

9. > Shark: Prepare to defend the Crocodile Fellas' village from imminent attack.

That Ogre and the squad of imps approaching the village don't look too happy. You tell all the little crocodiles to go inside and huddle with their children. But you're not sure you'll be able to fend them off well, what with only this ordinary meat cleaver, probably not designed for cutting strange creatures in half.

> Sharksprite: Rise from the ocean in an epic manner and assist the Mage.

*sigh* Here we go again with the narrative prompt explanations. You can't command Sharksprite because you aren't Sharksprite, and you're not even sure if he is, has been, or will be a playable character. However, Sharksprite was already planning on assisting the real Shark, (who also happens to be a human and not a shark) in his strife against the Ogre (although you're not sure what that is).

> Shark: Reunite with Sharksprite to fend off the dudes.

Oh, no, the dudes are almost here. But just as you begin to question your fighting capabilities with your current weapon, your trusty sprite arises from the ocean behind you. What was he doing down there, anyway? It doesn't look like he needs to eat, being all ghosty and whatnot, and you're not even sure there's any fish down there. Either way, he's probably just playing his shark instincts, which is pretty cool.

SHARKSPRITE: SQUEAK! HEY, NEED SOME HELP?
    SHARK: Sure do. But how can you even fight?
    SHARKSPRITE: YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW! I'M A SHARK!
    SHARK: Oh, of course. Well, let's quit the chit-chat and start slicing up these dudes, eh?
    SHARKSPRITE: SURE THING FRIEND! I'VE GOT QUITE THE WEAPON READY! SQUEAK!

> S: Shark + Sharksprite: Strife!

Sharksprite reaches into some sort of portal with his hand and pulls from it a large SWORDFISH. You guess that's his weapon of choice? If he can store things in some sort of portal, you figure he probably has a lot of fish stocked up in there. You'll admit he's not the brightest, but hey, he got the sword part right.

You draw your ORDINARY MEAT CLEAVER and proceed to start killing some imps. Even in numbers they're pretty easy to kill, still dropping the weird shape particles when you kill them. After stopping the imps from jumping all over the village and doing any (minor) damage, the Ogre is all that's left, who has been lifting up the empty houses of the crocodiles looking for some prey. He spots you and gets a real nice punch in into your stomach, but you recover as Sharksprite begins to attack him as well.

Sharksprite proceeds to jump on his shoulders and gnaw on the Ogre's head, giving you the perfect opportunity to attack. You jump up and stab the beast right in the stomach, and then slash him in both legs when you land to make him loose his balance. You finish him off by throwing your cleaver straight into his face.

> Shark: Before collecting spoils, say something clever to make your victory all the more epic.

Too late! The spoils are already being collected. You'll have to remember to say something catchy after you next battle. You get a large amount of BUILD GRIST (whatever that is) from the Ogre's body and also move up a rung on your echeladder!

You are no longer a WORTHLESS PLANKTON, having moved up the ladder to WIMPY SHRIMP.

Your DETERMINATION BAR extends its maximum quantity, and your TOTALLY CHILL METER does as well, right after which fills right back up to the maximum quantity, which has just been raised to 110%.

> Shark: Engage in a x2 High-Five combo with your sprite.

Although you're not sure how else a high-five would be preformed, you do it anyway.

10. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

> Shark: Be Lucy.

You are now Lucy. You are just informing a chum you left him some betas.

-- duskyDragoknight [DD] began pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 16:41 --
    DD : What?☯
    DD : Sorrrr¥☯
    DD : I was awa¥ frrom m¥ grrubtop.☯
    RP: I got your poster! It was nice.
    RP: I also left a SBURB beta.
    DD : RReall¥?☯
    DD : Oh, alrright ( ^ .≡≡. ^ )☯
    RP: I will hang itonmy wallin a bit.
    RP: I'm first going to take a nap :zzz:
    DD : Surre! ^_^☯
    DD : Wherre did ¥ou left copies?☯
    DD : Because I"m a bit sleep¥ now☯
    RP: On the bench, in a bag drenched in lemon juice.
    DD : And m¥ head isn"t worrking as good as it"s supposed to worrk.☯
    RP: It's a bit burried right now.
    DD : Oh ¥eah, thanks.☯
    DD : Haha, no prroblem)☯
    DD : Thanks, Luc¥.☯

-- duskyDragoknight [DD] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 16:45 --

You have now informed the chum.

> Lucy: Go to sleep.

You go to sleep on your bed, waking on Derse. You take a deep breath and jump out of the window. Ohgodohgodohgod.

> Lucy: Fly.

Yeah, you can. No one is surprised. You can fly. You are sure you would be surprised if TF hadn't told you. You float around for a bit, waving at the little black guys below. Hello little black guys! They wave back. Hello flying girl! You come down to shake hands with them. They try to sell you a magazine but realize you have no money, so they give it to you anyway. You are their friend.

> Lucy: Read paper.

You read the newspaper. It's more of a magazine, really, and half of it is slander against some place called Prospit. You begin to dislike Prospit already. The black people tell you that they have a queen, and she's a huge bitch. They point at a ten page special that's all about what a huge bitch the white queen is. "What a huge bitch the white queen is", it is called. You ask if the black people have a queen too. They do. She makes them wear these weird clothes. You say you've been meaning to ask about that. Who wears fake fins on their backs while cosplaying as a butler? They say you're not really one to talk, maid. You take offense to that. They say no, really, you are a maid. Ask the queen.

> [S] Lucy: Descend.

You descend into prospit, following the direction the black people give you. A real-life queen, you are a bit excited. You pass the Courtyard Droll and Hegemonic Brute on your way. The Droll waves at you, the Brute threatens you. You finally arrive at the home of the queen, a beautiful palace. You fly up the stairs (literally) and enter the throne room. The queen has a fin and holds a plate with wine on it in one hand. You get nervous, but proceed regardless. You say you come seeking an audience. She says to help yourself, it's empty in here anyway. You nervously ask how she's doing. She says her arm is getting tired from holding this plate. You say that's too bad. You compliment her on her pretty rings with cool white orbs. She says that she thinks it is pretty too. Could do without the stupid plate, though. She says she had been meaning to speak with you, Maid of Doom.

> Lucy: Wake.

That sure was an interesting talk. So much information was revealed in it. You are glad you had it, and are very happy with the information you now know.

> Lucy: Stop that and reveal that information already.

You found out the queen doesn't want to die. A Maid of Doom is the perfect person to make sure that doesn't happen.

Shark likes this.
  11. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Panic and pester Rakuida

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 12:16 --
    [12:16] IE: hate to bug you
    [12:16] IE: but
    [12:16] IE: i think we have
    [12:16] IE: a positive reading
    [12:16] TF: Does 7ha7 mean
    [12:17] TF: 7Ha7 you have been diagnosed of being a rainbow drinker?
    [12:17] IE: i think so.
    [12:17] TF: Cool
    [12:17] IE: no
    [12:17] IE: not ocol
    [12:17] IE: at fucking all
    [12:17] TF: Alrigh7
    [12:18] TF: 7hen...
    [12:18] TF: average?
    [12:18] IE: i am afraid
    [12:18] IE: of hurting someone
    [12:18] TF: Pff
    [12:18] TF: I've hur7ed a lo7 of people
    [12:18] IE: i nearly threw my iv
    [12:18] IE: at warden
    [12:18] TF: well
    [12:18] IE: to try and spear him
    [12:19] TF: Ow
    [12:19] TF: 7ha7 mus7 hur7 righ7 in 7he feels
    [12:19] IE: wanting to kill your guardian
    [12:19] IE: for unexplained reasons
    [12:19] IE: really
    [12:19] IE: sucks
    [12:19] TF: Agreed
    [12:20] TF: So
    [12:20] TF: Is your blood rainbow now?
    [12:20] IE: i dunno
    [12:20] IE: should i check
    [12:20] TF: Well
    [12:21] TF: Do i7 la7er
    [12:21] TF: I
    [12:21] TF: 'm sure you'll be bleeding soon
    [12:21] IE: what???
    [12:21] TF: 7his sburb game is qui7e
    [12:21] TF: Er,
    [12:21] TF: erm*
    [12:21] TF: Hardcore?
    [12:22] IE: dont get me started
    [12:22] IE: shark guy started it
    [12:22] IE: talked about crocodiles
    [12:22] IE: and shit
    [12:22] IE: ix told him
    [12:22] TF: Exac7ly
    [12:22] IE: this game isnt safe
    [12:22] TF: You migh7 ge7 some7hing like 7ha7
    [12:22] TF: 7hen you'll be bleeding
    [12:22] TF: 7hen 7ha7'd be 7he perfec7 7ime 7o see if you have rainbow blood
    [12:22] TF: Or black blood
    [12:23] IE: the game isnt safe
    [12:23] IE: the people arent safe
    [12:23] IE: im not safe
    [12:23] IE: nothing is sacred sir
    [12:23] TF: We were never safe on Al7ernia
    [12:23] TF: Ahem
    [12:23] TF: Well
    [12:23] TF: I was never safe
    [12:23] IE: now nobody is
    [12:23] IE: you have to play
    [12:23] IE: a game
    [12:23] IE: with a rainbow drinker
    [12:23] TF: Yes
    [12:23] TF: Yes I do
    [12:23] IE: i have to play
    [12:24] TF: Qui7e exci7ed, ac7ually
    [12:24] IE: with non drinkers
    [12:24] IE: meaning
    [12:24] IE: i ma probably aoing to
    [12:24] IE: bite someone
    [12:24] TF: I doub7 you'll kill him/her
    [12:24] TF: Jus7
    [12:24] TF: A li77le prick wi7h your 7ee7h on someone
    [12:24] TF: 7ake away some blood
    [12:25] IE: i am literaely a monster
    [12:25] TF: Pa7 7hem on 7he back while 7hey fall from dizziness
    [12:25] IE: j8st
    [12:25] IE: thats a u btw
    [12:25] IE: i dont khint i should
    [12:25] TF: k
    [12:25] IE: play the game
    [12:25] TF: you should play i7
    [12:26] TF: I 7hink you kinda have 7o
    [12:26] IE: well
    [12:26] IE: that really sucks
    [12:26] TF: Wel
    [12:26] TF: Firs7 7ell me 7his
    [12:26] TF: Have you ever woken up on a golden plane7 of some sor7?
    [12:26] IE: ...
    [12:26] IE: yes
    [12:27] TF: 7hen i7 seems 7ha7 you will play wi7h us
    [12:27] IE: oh god
    [12:27] IE: can i just
    [12:27] IE: chain myself down
    [12:27] TF: Jus7 a wild guess 7ha7 whoever are on 7he plane7s will be playing 7he game
    [12:27] TF: No, you can'7
    [12:27] IE: i need to
    [12:27] TF: Don
    [12:27] IE: ill hurt someoen
    [12:27] TF: Shush
    [12:28] TF: You probably will
    [12:28] TF: Bu7
    [12:28] TF: Your s7ill playing 7he game
    [12:28] TF: Freely
    [12:28] TF: As in, no chaining yourself down
    [12:28] IE: rak
    [12:28] IE: its too risky
    [12:29] IE: just
    [12:29] IE: ugh
    [12:29] IE: look from my eyes
    [12:29] IE: im going to be hurting
    [12:29] IE: my close friends
    [12:29] IE: deu to forces
    [12:29] IE: i know nothing about
    [12:29] TF: Ah yes
    [12:29] TF: Sen7imen7al killing
    [12:29] TF: Erm
    [12:29] TF: Hur7ing
    [12:29] IE: or killing
    [12:29] IE: who knows
    [12:30] TF: Less likely you'll kill
    [12:30] TF: Mos7 likely you won7
    [12:30] IE: stirl
    [12:30] IE: i dont want to
    [12:30] IE: be a disadvantage
    [12:30] IE: to you guys
    [12:30] TF: Well
    [12:31] TF: I doub7 you will
    [12:31] IE: yes
    [12:31] IE: biting people is bad
    [12:31] TF: No
    [12:31] IE: and i will feel bad
    [12:31] TF: I've bi7 people before jus7 for 7he hell of i7
    [12:31] TF: I7 was when I was young, 7oo
    [12:32] IE: am i the only one
    [12:32] IE: hree
    [12:32] IE: who has morals???
    [12:32] TF: I 7hink I los7 mine a long 7ime ago, sadly
    [12:32] TF: Bu7 I can unders7and why you would fear playing wi7h us
    [12:33] TF: Albei7 pre77y unneeded
    [12:33] IE: yep
    [12:33] IE: only one with morals
    [12:33] IE: fuck it
    [12:33] IE: lets just bite everyone
    [12:33] IE: get all the aids
    [12:33] IE: yada yada
    [12:33] TF: erm
    [12:33] TF: No7 really
    [12:34] TF: In 7ha7 sense
    [12:34] TF: More like
    [12:34] TF: 'mind if I 7ake a sample of your blood, good cac7us man?'
    [12:34] IE: nope
    [12:34] IE: im a rainbow drinker
    [12:34] TF: 'I7 will only be a second'
    [12:34] TF: Oh righ7
    [12:34] TF: Bu7
    [12:34] TF: 7hey have red blood 7oo, righ7?
    [12:34] IE: fuck if i know
    [12:35] TF: Well
    [12:35] TF: ...
    [12:36] TF: I really 7hink 7ha7 you should jus7 s7op caring
    [12:36] TF: I7's a minor annoyance for wha7s 7o come
    [12:36] IE: i guess
    [12:36] TF: Do sgrub 99% of 7he 7ime
    [12:37] TF: Driknk blood 1%
    [12:37] TF: some7hing like 7ha7
    [12:37] IE: ill try
    [12:37] TF: Good
    [12:38] TF: Also, how would Warden ge7 7his blood?
    [12:38] IE: no clue
    [12:38] IE: he must like
    [12:38] IE: fly out and bite people
    [12:38] TF: Well
    [12:38] TF: If he has i7
    [12:38] TF: 7o give 7o you
    [12:38] TF: 7Here mus7 be more
    [12:38] IE: i guess
    [12:39] TF: So you could wi7hs7and bi7ing your 'friends'
    [12:39] TF: 7hen we would all be happy
    [12:39] TF: Nice peace crazy
    [12:40] IE: i hope so
    [12:40] IE: gotat keep warden alive though
    [12:40] TF: Yes
    [12:40] IE: what with the crocodiles
    [12:40] IE: and stuff
    [12:40] TF: Also
    [12:40] TF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQtlXHIJ8I
    [12:40] TF: Humans are odd

> Hemoss: Descend into madness

[12:41] IE: what the fuck
    [12:41] TF: Yeah
    [12:41] TF: Jus7 had 7o
    [12:41] TF: Since I referenced i7
    [12:41] IE: my image of shark
    [12:41] IE: is now ruined
    [12:41] TF: hah
    [12:41] IE: is he an old human
    [12:41] IE: in a skirt
    [12:42] TF: I don'7 know
    [12:42] TF: Hopefully he
    [12:42] TF: isn'7
    [12:42] TF: Abd 7ha7 he is no7 associa7ed wi7h pedophilia
    [12:42] IE: suddenly
    [12:42] IE: i want to bite humans
    [12:42] IE: all of them
    [12:42] IE: just
    [12:42] IE: look at this shit
    [12:43] TF: Yes
    [12:43] TF: I7's very hard 7o look in7o 7he dep7hs of human in7erne7
    [12:43] IE: this also makes me
    [12:43] IE: want to throw my iv
    [12:43] IE: again
    [12:43] TF: Well
    [12:43] IE: no shit
    [12:43] IE: lets not
    [12:43] IE: fucking
    [12:43] TF: Don'7 do 7ha7
    [12:44] IE: need blood
    [12:44] IE: fuck
    [12:44] IE: uignh
    [12:44] IE: nh
    [12:44] IE: mmust balance andger anvd bloodlust
    [12:44] TF: hnnnngg
    [12:44] TF: Ahhh shi7
    [12:44] TF: Now I've made you go in7o bloodlus7
    [12:45] TF: Curse 7he human in7erne7
    [12:45] IE: fuck it
    [12:45] IE: i need to straighten
    [12:45] IE: everything out
    [12:45] IE: gimme a while
    [12:45] TF: Yeah
    [12:45] TF: 7Ha7s 7he las7 7ime I every show 7he in7erne7 7o anyone
    [12:45] TF: ever*
    [12:46] TF: So...
    [12:46] TF: I'll see you 7hen?
    [12:46] IE: alright sure
    [12:46] TF: Af7er your done being crazy?
    [12:46] IE: i need to question shark
    [12:46] TF: Yes
    [12:46] TF: 7hough I doub7 he has skir7s
    [12:46] IE: whatever
    [12:46] IE: lets do this
    -- idlingEndeavor [IE] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 12:46 --

> Hemoss: Question shark cactus man to see if he is an old human male pedophile in a skirt

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling underseaCactus [UC] at 12:45 --
    [12:45] IE: shark
    [12:45] IE: are you an old human
    [12:45] IE: pedophile
    [12:45] IE: in a skirt???
    [12:45] UC: I don't think so.
    [12:46] IE: you dnot think so???
    [12:46] UC: Skirt's aren't really something human males wear
    [12:46] IE: excuse me
    [12:46] IE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQtlXHIJ8I
    [12:46] IE: excuse ME
    [12:47] UC: Oh god. Who linked you that.
    [12:47] IE: rakky
    [12:48] UC: Well where'd he get it from? Someone is surely shaming the human race by showing you aliens that.
    [12:48] IE: i dunno where
    [12:49] IE: he got it
    [12:49] UC: Well all this isn't very important at the moment.
    [12:49] IE: yeah
    [12:49] IE: like the fact im
    [12:49] IE: a rainbow drinker now
    [12:50] IE: and youre in big trouble
    [12:50] UC: Rainbow Drinker?
    [12:50] IE: basically
    [12:50] IE: stay the fuck away
    [12:50] IE: from me
    [12:50] IE: or oll bite people
    [12:50] IE: uncontrollably
    [12:51] UC: Well that's..strange.
    [12:51] IE: we like
    [12:51] IE: drink blood and shit
    [12:51] IE: do you guys have them
    [12:51] IE: or something like them
    [12:51] UC: Well there's vampires, but those are creatures of legends.
    [12:52] IE: what do they do
    [12:52] UC: They drink people's blood with their fangs.
    [12:52] UC: And also star in horrible movies, but that's a story for another day.
    [12:52] IE: that sounds accurate
    [12:52] IE: is it like
    [12:52] IE: trollight
    [12:52] UC: Twilight. Close.
    [12:53] IE: holy shit
    [12:53] IE: are we really aliens
    [12:53] UC: Are you?
    [12:53] IE: this is uncanny
    [12:53] IE: we both hade bad movies
    [12:53] IE: about vampire drinkers
    [12:53] IE: and both have them
    [12:53] IE: sort of
    [12:53] IE: except yours are lgeendary
    [12:53] IE: i wish i was legendary
    [12:54] UC: Anyway.
    [12:54] UC: What is your race called? I've been growing tired of calling you simply 'aliens'
    [12:55] IE: trolls
    [12:55] UC: Good to know.
    [12:55] UC: Have you made any progress on getting the game since we last spoke?
    [12:55] IE: not really no
    [12:55] IE: i had a bad dream
    [12:55] IE: but thats it
    [12:56] IE: well
    [12:56] IE: sort of bad
    [12:56] IE: it was bad that it
    [12:56] IE: was x dream
    [12:56] IE: thas an a
    [12:56] UC: You actually slept?
    [12:56] IE: no
    [12:56] IE: i idled
    [12:56] UC: Hm.
    [12:57] UC: Were you on Prospit?
    [12:57] IE: i guess???
    [12:57] IE: it was all yellow
    [12:57] IE: i saw you
    [12:58] UC: That's Prospit, then.
    [12:58] IE: okay
    [12:58] UC: It's part of the game, I think.
    [12:58] IE: yeaaaaaa
    [12:58] IE: so i have to play
    [12:58] IE: and risk biting everyone
    [12:59] UC: Don't worry, we all stat on seperate planets anyway.
    [12:59] IE: okay good
    [12:59] IE: i just
    [12:59] IE: dont want to hurt people
    [12:59] IE: at that point
    [12:59] IE: id rather off mjself
    [12:59] IE: tchats a y
    [12:59] IE: dammit
    [12:59] UC: I think you biting people will be the least of our concerns
    [12:59] IE: what could be a
    [01:00] IE: more pressing concern
    [01:00] IE: fucking
    [01:00] IE: meteors???
    [01:00] UC: Meteors, giant monsters, and whatever else this crazy game throws on our plate.
    [01:00] IE: oh great
    [01:00] IE: im a rainbow dajrinker
    [01:00] IE: all my friends have
    [01:00] IE: no morals
    [01:00] IE: and the game is going
    [01:00] IE: to end the world
    [01:00] IE: AGAIN
    [01:01] UC: Again?
    [01:01] IE: the bug thingy???
    [01:01] IE: apparently it could
    [01:01] IE: end the world
    [01:01] UC: Oh, well, yeah
    [01:01] UC: I forgot about that.
    [01:01] IE: and now it will
    [01:01] UC: I thought it was just a nasty rumor.
    [01:01] IE: clear>7 damn not
    [01:01] IE: ly
    [01:02] UC: Well, our world may not survive
    [01:02] UC: but we still can
    [01:02] IE: but
    [01:02] IE: im putting myself
    [01:02] IE: before my entire world
    [01:02] UC: There's a slight chance that everything might go back to normal after we beat the game.
    [01:02] IE: hopefully
    [01:02] IE: like tromanji
    [01:03] UC: You have that, too..
    [01:03] IE: fuck yeah man
    [01:03] IE: not os alien after all
    [01:03] UC: Anyway, get the game.
    [01:03] IE: alright then
    [01:03] IE: guess i have to
    [01:03] UC: Unless you want to die of coures
    [01:03] UC: course
    [01:03] IE: im still considering that
    [01:03] IE: hehe
    [01:04] IE: but anyways
    [01:04] IE: time to begin a
    [01:04] IE: text based adventure
    [01:04] IE: to get the game
    [01:04] UC: Meh, text based adventures.
    [01:04] IE: talking to people
    [01:04] IE: to get this game
    [01:04] UC: I hate those.
    [01:04] IE: aait
    [01:04] IE: wait
    [01:04] IE: i think i ahve
    [01:04] IE: the client file
    [01:05] IE: wait wait wait
    [01:05] IE: no
    [01:05] IE: i dont
    [01:05] IE: weird
    [01:05] IE: i thought i ahd it
    [01:05] UC: I would send you my client now but the files have been unpacked because i'm in the game now, it wouldn't have worked.
    [01:05] IE: well shit
    [01:06] UC: Perhaps you're just remembering something you saw on prospit
    [01:06] IE: maybe
    [01:07] IE: well
    [01:07] IE: lets hop to it
    [01:07] UC: Yeah, I gotta go see how the Crocodile Fellas are doing.

-- underseaCactus [UC] gave up trolling idlingEndeavor [IE] at 13:07 --

> Hemoss: Prepare for text-based chat adventure through space and time to procure game

You're gonna have to go through a ton of chats to get yourself this game, but you inevitably have to get it. You could use some supplies, though, so you decide to raid the building for useful stuff.

Ikbenbeter likes this.
  12. Rakuida

Rakuida Phantasmal Quasar

> Rakuida: Be trolled by IE

You are trolled by IE, she informs you about something odd

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 22:43 --
    [10:43] IE: rakkman
    [10:43] IE: i need help
    [10:43] TF: Hmm?
    [10:44] IE: something is seriously wrong
    [10:44] IE: with me
    [10:44] TF: I 7hink we es7ablished 7ha7 some 7ime ago
    [10:44] IE: noa
    [10:44] IE: not insomnia
    [10:44] IE: i think my lusus
    [10:44] IE: warden
    [10:44] IE: is pranking me
    [10:44] TF: pfah
    [10:44] TF: How so?
    [10:44] IE: my iv bag
    [10:44] IE: its full of black liquid
    [10:44] TF: ...
    [10:44] TF: Wha7?
    [10:45] IE: i presume its like
    [10:45] IE: a garbled mess of blood
    [10:45] TF: Why would Warden do 7ha7?
    [10:45] IE: no idea
    [10:45] IE: maybe he doesnt know
    [10:45] TF: MAybe?
    [10:46] TF: Well
    [10:46] IE: i wish i knew
    [10:46] TF: Does 7he black s7uff a replacemen7 for wha7 was in 7he bag?
    [10:46] IE: i think its blood
    [10:46] IE: lice
    [10:46] IE: random colours mixed together
    [10:47] TF: Maybe i7's o7her 7roll blood
    [10:47] IE: i think so
    [10:47] IE: which scares mb
    [10:47] IE: me
    [10:47] IE: a lot
    [10:47] TF: Wha7 a nas7y prank
    [10:47] IE: its just
    [10:47] IE: it creates a
    [10:48] IE: whatqs it called
    [10:48] IE: identity crisis???
    [10:48] IE: i mean
    [10:48] IE: what am i
    [10:48] TF: A 7roll
    [10:48] IE: yeah
    [10:48] IE: what kind
    [10:48] TF: Oh
    [10:48] TF: Your rainbow kind
    [10:48] IE: this is a shitty rainbow
    [10:48] IE: its made of blood
    [10:49] IE: and is black
    [10:49] TF: Maybe
    [10:49] TF: 7he colors sepera7e when in 7he bloods7ream
    [10:49] TF: and you s7ar7 having rainbow blood color
    [10:49] IE: so
    [10:49] TF: I7 would be pre77y cool
    [10:49] IE: am i a rainbow drinker???
    [10:49] IE: i dont feel like one
    [10:50] IE: actually i am like one
    [10:50] IE: hating the sun and shit
    [10:50] TF: All 7rolls ha7e 7he sun
    [10:50] TF: Well
    [10:50] TF: No7 all
    [10:50] TF: some live wi7h i7
    [10:51] TF: If you are a rainbow drinker, 7ry opening 7ha7 bag and 7aking asip
    [10:51] IE: should i
    [10:51] TF: Well
    [10:51] TF: If you don7
    [10:51] TF: You will be curious abou7 yourself a bi7 more longer
    [10:51] IE: :s
    [10:51] IE: so
    [10:51] TF: And we all ha7e living in suspense
    [10:51] IE: what should happen
    [10:51] IE: if ai do drink it
    [10:52] TF: Umm
    [10:52] TF: You like 7he blood?
    [10:52] IE: oh
    [10:52] IE: well
    [10:52] IE: its minae
    [10:52] TF: you don'7 feel 7hirs7y anymore?
    [10:52] IE: i mean
    [10:52] IE: its my blood
    [10:52] IE: so i must like it???
    [10:52] TF: Well
    [10:52] TF: My blood doesn'7 7as7e all 7ha7 grea7
    [10:53] TF: from wha7 I've 7as7ed)
    [10:53] IE: i suppose
    [10:53] IE: i just
    [10:53] IE: dont want to start glowing
    [10:53] TF: I am bleeding a7 7he momen7
    [10:53] TF: I could 7ry my blood again, see if 7as7es have changed
    [10:53] TF: One sec
    [10:53] IE: patch that shit sp yo
    [10:54] IE: up
    [10:54] TF: I7 s7ill 7as7es bad
    [10:54] IE: okay good
    [10:54] TF: Well
    [10:54] IE: so
    [10:54] TF: I7 is being covered by clo7hes
    [10:54] TF: I7 is kinda being covered
    [10:54] IE: well
    [10:54] IE: ill try mine
    [10:55] IE: and get back 4o you
    [10:55] TF: Alrigh7y

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 22:55 --

Curious, oh so curious.
    Also, you should wrap up your claw scratch on your back, it's starting to sting. Why you haven't already patched it up is beyond you. You'll do just that while you wait for her to get back to you.

> Rakuida: Go back into the room and cover up your wound

Going back into the room and putting down your grubtop, you pick up a random t-shirt and start ripping it up. You then take off your jacket and the white Troll Lennon shirt- which is now stained green. You wrap the makeshift bandages around your chest and stomach. When that is done you find another shirt, a plain, purple shirt, and put it on. You also put your hoodie back on.

> Rakuida: Be trolled by IE again

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 12:15 --
    [12:15] IE: hate to bug you
    [12:15] IE: but
    [12:15] IE: i think we have
    [12:16] IE: a positive reading
    [12:16] TF: Does 7ha7 mean
    [12:16] TF: 7Ha7 you have been diagnosed of being a rainbow drinker?
    [12:16] IE: i think so.
    [12:17] TF: Cool
    [12:17] IE: no
    [12:17] IE: not ocol
    [12:17] IE: at fucking all
    [12:17] TF: Alrigh7
    [12:17] TF: 7hen...
    [12:17] TF: average?
    [12:17] IE: i am afraid
    [12:17] IE: of hurting someone
    [12:17] TF: Pff
    [12:17] TF: I've hur7ed a lo7 of people
    [12:18] IE: i nearly threw my iv
    [12:18] IE: at warden
    [12:18] TF: well
    [12:18] IE: to try and spear him
    [12:18] TF: Ow
    [12:18] TF: 7ha7 mus7 hur7 righ7 in 7he feels
    [12:18] IE: wanting to kill your guardian
    [12:18] IE: for unexplained reasons
    [12:18] IE: really
    [12:19] IE: sucks
    [12:19] TF: Agreed
    [12:19] TF: So
    [12:19] TF: Is your blood rainbow now?
    [12:20] IE: i dunno
    [12:20] IE: should i check
    [12:20] TF: Well
    [12:20] TF: Do i7 la7er
    [12:20] TF: I
    [12:20] TF: 'm sure you'll be bleeding soon
    [12:20] IE: what???
    [12:21] TF: 7his sburb game is qui7e
    [12:21] TF: Er,
    [12:21] TF: erm*
    [12:21] TF: Hardcore?
    [12:21] IE: dont get me started
    [12:21] IE: shark guy started it
    [12:21] IE: talked about crocodiles
    [12:21] IE: and shit
    [12:21] TF: Exac7ly
    [12:21] IE: ix told him
    [12:21] IE: this game isnt safe
    [12:22] TF: You migh7 ge7 some7hing like 7ha7
    [12:22] TF: 7hen you'll be bleeding
    [12:22] TF: 7hen 7ha7'd be 7he perfec7 7ime 7o see if you have rainbow blood
    [12:22] TF: Or black blood
    [12:22] IE: the game isnt safe
    [12:22] IE: the people arent safe
    [12:22] IE: im not safe
    [12:22] IE: nothing is sacred sir
    [12:22] TF: We were never safe on Al7ernia
    [12:22] TF: Ahem
    [12:22] TF: Well
    [12:22] TF: I was never safe
    [12:23] IE: now nobody is
    [12:23] IE: you have to play
    [12:23] IE: with a rainbow drinker
    [12:23] TF: Yes
    [12:23] TF: Yes I do
    [12:23] IE: i have to play
    [12:23] TF: Qui7e exci7ed, ac7ually
    [12:23] IE: with non drinkers
    [12:23] IE: meaning
    [12:23] IE: i ma probably aoing to
    [12:23] IE: bite someone
    [12:23] TF: I doub7 you'll kill him/her
    [12:24] TF: Jus7
    [12:24] TF: A li77le prick wi7h your 7ee7h on someone
    [12:24] TF: 7ake away some blood
    [12:24] TF: Pa7 7hem on 7he back while 7hey fall from dizziness
    [12:24] IE: i am literaely a monster
    [12:24] IE: j8st
    [12:24] IE: thats a u btw
    [12:25] TF: k
    [12:25] IE: i dont khint i should
    [12:25] IE: play the game
    [12:25] TF: you should play i7
    [12:25] TF: I 7hink you kinda have 7o
    [12:25] IE: well
    [12:25] IE: that really sucks
    [12:25] TF: Wel
    [12:26] TF: Firs7 7ell me 7his
    [12:26] TF: Have you ever woken up on a golden plane7 of some sor7?
    [12:26] IE: ...
    [12:26] IE: yes
    [12:26] TF: 7hen i7 seems 7ha7 you will play wi7h us
    [12:26] IE: oh god
    [12:26] IE: can i just
    [12:26] IE: chain myself down
    [12:26] TF: Jus7 a wild guess 7ha7 whoever are on 7he plane7s will be playing 7he game
    [12:26] TF: No, you can'7
    [12:27] TF: Don
    [12:27] IE: i need to
    [12:27] IE: ill hurt someoen
    [12:27] TF: Shush
    [12:27] TF: You probably will
    [12:27] TF: Bu7
    [12:27] TF: Your s7ill playing 7he game
    [12:27] TF: Freely
    [12:27] TF: As in, no chaining yourself down
    [12:28] IE: rak
    [12:28] IE: its too risky
    [12:28] IE: just
    [12:28] IE: ugh
    [12:28] IE: look from my eyes
    [12:28] IE: im going to be hurting
    [12:28] IE: my close friends
    [12:28] IE: deu to forces
    [12:28] IE: i know nothing about
    [12:28] TF: Ah yes
    [12:29] TF: Sen7imen7al killing
    [12:29] TF: Erm
    [12:29] TF: Hur7ing
    [12:29] IE: or killing
    [12:29] IE: who knows
    [12:29] TF: Less likely you'll kill
    [12:29] TF: Mos7 likely you won7
    [12:30] IE: stirl
    [12:30] IE: i dont want to
    [12:30] IE: be a disadvantage
    [12:30] IE: to you guys
    [12:30] TF: Well
    [12:30] TF: I doub7 you will
    [12:30] IE: yes
    [12:30] IE: biting people is bad
    [12:30] TF: No
    [12:30] IE: and i will feel bad
    [12:31] TF: I've bi7 people before jus7 for 7he hell of i7
    [12:31] TF: I7 was when I was young, 7oo
    [12:31] IE: am i the only one
    [12:31] IE: hree
    [12:31] IE: who has morals???
    [12:31] TF: I 7hink I los7 mine a long 7ime ago, sadly
    [12:32] TF: Bu7 I can unders7and why you would fear playing wi7h us
    [12:32] TF: Albei7 pre77y unneeded
    [12:32] IE: yep
    [12:32] IE: only one with morals
    [12:33] IE: fuck it
    [12:33] IE: lets just bite everyone
    [12:33] IE: get all the aids
    [12:33] IE: yada yada
    [12:33] TF: erm
    [12:33] TF: No7 really
    [12:33] TF: In 7ha7 sense
    [12:33] TF: More like
    [12:33] TF: 'mind if I 7ake a sample of your blood, good cac7us man?'
    [12:33] IE: nope
    [12:33] TF: 'I7 will only be a second'
    [12:33] IE: im a rainbow drinker
    [12:34] TF: Oh righ7
    [12:34] TF: Bu7
    [12:34] TF: 7hey have red blood 7oo, righ7?
    [12:34] IE: fuck if i know
    [12:34] TF: Well
    [12:35] TF: ...
    [12:35] TF: I really 7hink 7ha7 you should jus7 s7op caring
    [12:35] TF: I7's a minor annoyance for wha7s 7o come
    [12:36] IE: i guess
    [12:36] TF: Do sgrub 99% of 7he 7ime
    [12:36] TF: Driknk blood 1%
    [12:36] TF: some7hing like 7ha7
    [12:36] IE: ill try
    [12:37] TF: Good
    [12:37] TF: Also, how would Warden ge7 7his blood?
    [12:37] IE: no clue
    [12:37] IE: he must like
    [12:37] IE: fly out and bite people
    [12:37] TF: Well
    [12:38] TF: If he has i7
    [12:38] TF: 7o give 7o you
    [12:38] TF: 7Here mus7 be more
    [12:38] IE: i guess
    [12:38] TF: So you could wi7hs7and bi7ing your 'friends'
    [12:39] TF: 7hen we would all be happy
    [12:39] TF: Nice peace crazy
    [12:39] IE: i hope so
    [12:39] IE: gotat keep warden alive though
    [12:39] TF: Yes
    [12:39] IE: what with the crocodiles
    [12:39] IE: and stuff
    [12:40] TF: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQtlXHIJ8I
    [12:40] TF: Also
    [12:40] TF: Humans are odd
    [12:40] IE: what the fuck
    [12:40] TF: Yeah
    [12:41] TF: Jus7 had 7o
    [12:41] TF: Since I referenced i7
    [12:41] IE: my image of shark
    [12:41] IE: is now ruined
    [12:41] TF: hah
    [12:41] IE: is he an old human
    [12:41] IE: in a skirt
    [12:41] TF: I don'7 know
    [12:41] TF: Hopefully he
    [12:41] TF: isn'7
    [12:42] TF: Abd 7ha7 he is no7 associa7ed wi7h pedophilia
    [12:42] IE: suddenly
    [12:42] IE: i want to bite humans
    [12:42] IE: all of them
    [12:42] IE: just
    [12:42] IE: look at this shit
    [12:42] TF: Yes
    [12:42] TF: I7's very hard 7o look in7o 7he dep7hs of human in7erne7
    [12:43] IE: this also makes me
    [12:43] IE: want to throw my iv
    [12:43] IE: again
    [12:43] TF: Well
    [12:43] IE: no shit
    [12:43] IE: lets not
    [12:43] TF: Don'7 do 7ha7
    [12:43] IE: fucking
    [12:43] IE: need blood
    [12:43] IE: fuck
    [12:43] IE: uignh
    [12:43] IE: nh
    [12:43] TF: hnnnngg
    [12:43] IE: mmust balance andger anvd bloodlust
    [12:43] TF: Ahhh shi7
    [12:44] TF: Now I've made you go in7o bloodlus7
    [12:44] TF: Curse 7he human in7erne7
    [12:44] IE: fuck it
    [12:44] IE: i need to straighten
    [12:44] IE: everything out
    [12:44] IE: gimme a while
    [12:44] TF: Yeah
    [12:45] TF: 7Ha7s 7he las7 7ime I every show 7he in7erne7 7o anyone
    [12:45] TF: ever*
    [12:45] TF: So...
    [12:45] TF: I'll see you 7hen?
    [12:45] IE: alright sure
    [12:45] TF: Af7er your done being crazy?
    [12:45] IE: i need to question shark
    [12:45] TF: Yes
    [12:46] TF: 7hough I doub7 he has skir7s
    [12:46] IE: whatever
    [12:46] IE: lets do this
    [12:46] TF: Yeah

-- idlingEndeavor [IE] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 12:46 --

Well, that was an informative little chat you had there. Hopefully she doesn't go on a killing spree if you were to meet her in real life. You don't want to die at all.

> Rakuida: Troll DD

You decide to troll DD, you must ask if he has the copies ready.

-- twistedFacade [TF] began trolling duskyDragoknight [DD] at 13:40 --
    [01:40] TF: DD
    [01:41] DD. ,☯
    [01:41] DD .What?☯
    [01:41] TF: Have you go77en sgrub ye7?
    [01:41] DD ...☯
    [01:41] DD. Yes.☯
    [01:41] TF: I've been wai7ing in an7icipa7ion for some 7ime
    [01:41] TF: Alrigh7, cool
    [01:41] DD. Need one?☯
    [01:41] TF: Yes, I do
    [01:41] DD. Alrright.☯
    [01:42] DD. Come to me then☯
    [01:42] TF: Erm
    [01:42] TF: As in go 7o your hive?
    [01:42] DD. ;)
    [01:42] TF: ...
    [01:42] TF: I don'7 even know where you live
    [01:43] TF: Can7 you jus7
    [01:43] TF: Link me a download 7o i7 or some7hing?
    [01:43] DD. It"s not a link. It"s a disc.☯
    [01:43] TF: Yeah
    [01:43] DD. You can"t simpl¥ download it.☯
    [01:43] DD. Umm☯
    [01:43] TF: 7ake 7he con7en7s off 7he disk
    [01:43] TF: Give me 7he files
    [01:43] DD. I can send Tirragung to ¥ou☯
    [01:44] DD. Hmhmhm☯
    [01:44] TF: Alrigh7, 7ha7 could work ou7?
    [01:44] DD. I think ¥es☯
    [01:44] DD. Let me trr¥☯
    [01:44] TF: Alrigh7y
    [01:47] DD. The contents seem to be in txts...☯
    [01:47] DD. Strrange.☯
    [01:47] TF: ...
    [01:47] DD. I"ll send ¥ou them now.☯
    [01:47] TF: Curious
    [01:47] TF: Alrigh7
    [01:47] TF: On your lusus?
    [01:48] TF: Hello?
    [01:49] DD. Wait please.☯
    [01:49] DD. It weights a lot.☯
    [01:49] TF: mmk
    [01:58] DD. RRead¥!☯
    [01:58] DD. It was a lot of worrk, phew☯
    [01:59] DD. http://puu.sh/3qrkR.txt☯
    [01:59] TF: downloading...
    [01:59] TF: 7here mus7 be a lo7 of words
    [01:59] DD. I don"t want to open this.☯
    [02:00] DD. It weights too much forr a txt☯
    [02:00] TF: Openning...
    [02:01] TF: Oh wow
    [02:01] TF: 7ha7
    [02:01] TF: 7ha7
    [02:01] TF: Is 7ex7
    [02:01] DD. You don☯
    [02:01] DD. t sa¥☯
    [02:01] DD. What does it sa¥?☯
    [02:01] DD. :wut:
    [02:01] TF: Here is an exer7 from 7he magnificen7 7ex7s of sburb
    [02:02] TF: йYД‹·ЄИZМ+W§НмКwu$џўЊ
    [02:02] DD. ._.☯
    [02:02] DD. Seems like it can"t be linked...☯
    [02:02] DD. Hmmm☯
    [02:02] DD. I could trr¥ to worrk with apperrifierr☯
    [02:02] DD. But I ha\/en"t used it like...☯
    [02:02] DD/ Forr ages☯
    [02:02] DD. Hmm, wait☯
    [02:03] DD. I"ll trr¥ to send ¥ou a cop¥☯
    [02:03] TF: Alrigh7
    [02:04] DD. Question: do ¥ou lowbloods ha\/e same slow ingrrubnet as I ha\/e now?☯
    [02:04] DD. Because m¥ interrnet IS SO FU***NG SLOW RRIGHT NOW☯
    [02:04] TF: My in7erne7 is pre77y good righ7 now
    [02:05] TF: Wai7
    [02:05] DD. Luck¥ ¥ou☯
    [02:05] TF: 7he Lucy human said 7ha7 your should 7ry 7uning i7 in7o an exe file or seom7hing
    [02:05] DD. Firrst things firrst. Sending ¥ou.☯
    [02:05] DD. I keep m¥ prromises.☯
    [02:05] DD. Alwa¥s.☯
    [02:05] TF: ok
    [02:05] DD. RRememberr this.☯
    [02:06] TF: Alrig7hy
    [02:06] DD. Aaaand it"s gone!☯

You are also trolled by the Lucy girl while DD is at it.

[02:00] -- redesignedPerspective [RP] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:00 --
    [02:00] TF: Alrigh7
    [02:01] TF: 7his sgrub documen7
    [02:01] TF: DD sen7 i7 7o me
    [02:01] TF: I7's pre77y huge
    [02:01] RP: Okay, great.
    [02:01] TF: 7his is a lo7 of 7ex7
    [02:01] RP: Wait, what document?
    [02:02] TF: .7x7 7hingg
    [02:02] RP: I am unaware ofsuch a document.
    [02:02] TF: hmm
    [02:03] TF: Does 7his look familiar?
    [02:03] TF: йYД‹·ЄИZМ+W§НмКwu$џўЊ
    [02:03] TF: 7ha7 is an exer7 from 7his .7x7 file
    [02:03] RP: Thatishumanlanguage for Goat.
    [02:03] TF: 7here is like
    [02:03] TF: A million more lines of 7ha7
    [02:04] RP: That looks like codes.
    [02:04] RP: Try converting it to .exe or something.
    [02:04] TF: I7 is exe now
    [02:05] RP: Awesome.
    [02:05] RP: Does it do anything?
    [02:05] TF: No7 compa7ibler
    [02:07] RP: Hmm, try converting it to <0,0,0>~ATH
    [02:07] RP: Maybe?
    [02:07] TF: Wha7?
    [02:08] RP: ~ATHis a programming language. Are you famalair with it?
    [02:08] TF: No7 really
    [02:08] RP: What is the file called?
    [02:09] TF: SBURB_BE7A.a7h
    [02:09] TF: U changed i7 7o a7h
    [02:09] TF: I*
    [02:09] RP: Okay, make a new ~ATHfile.
    [02:09] RP: Let me cook up somethingforyou.

You decide to delete the Sburb file DD gave to you. It has no use for the moment.
    Oh look, it seems as if the game is here.

02:13] TF: Hmm
    [02:13] TF: I7 seems like
    [02:13] TF: DD go7 his lusus 7o fly over a copy for me
    [02:13] RP: Oh, that should be fine too.
    [02:14] TF: Yes
    [02:14] RP: Otherwise, make anew ~ATH file with this content:
    [02:14] RP: http://tinyurl.com/nflffh6
    [02:14] RP: It will then run in excactly9minutes
    [02:15] RP: When I'm dead 0_0
    [02:15] RP: (That was a joke)
    [02:15] TF: Oh, good
    [02:16] RP: Bythe way,
    [02:16] RP: Thanks for the mask.
    [02:16] TF: No problem
    [02:16] RP: It's sweet! I'm wearing it right now.
    [02:16] TF: Oh, cool
    [02:16] TF: I7 was one of my favori7e masks
    [02:17] TF: I7 7ook a lo7 of will power 7o give i7 7o you
    [02:17] RP: :O
    [02:17] RP: Thanks alot!
    [02:17] TF: Yes, yes
    [02:17] TF: Alrigh7, done 7alking 7o DD
    [02:18] TF: He has given me my copy
    [02:18] TF: I am curren7ly ins7alling 7he game
    [02:19] TF: Any7hing I should know?
    [02:19] RP: Be careful.
    [02:19] TF: Yes, yes
    [02:19] TF: I have already gone over 7ha7
    [02:19] TF: I also know of a server player
    [02:20] TF: Who will be my server player?
    [02:20] RP: Serverplayer?
    [02:20] TF: Like
    [02:20] RP: Is it like tennis or something?
    [02:20] TF: Wai7
    [02:20] TF: You are in 7he game, righ7?
    [02:20] TF: Guess no7
    [02:20] RP: No :(
    [02:20] TF: Alrigh7, 7hen you should 7ry 7o ge7 in7o i7 in fas7
    [02:21] RP: I'mdoing mybest.
    [02:21] TF: Don'7 you have i7 already?
    [02:21] RP: I mighthavelost it a bit.
    [02:21] TF: 'migh7 have'?
    [02:21] TF: I 7hink 7ha7 is qui7e impossible 7o do 7ha7
    [02:21] RP: Okay,I forgot it at the station.
    [02:21] TF: You ei7her lose i7 or you don'7
    [02:22] TF: Well...
    [02:22] TF: Go back?
    [02:22] RP: I have noidea how to controlthis thing :/
    [02:22] TF: Erm
    [02:22] RP: I might be able to get some at the next station, though.
    [02:22] TF: Ok, good
    [02:23] RP: Ihope so :\
    [02:23] TF: So do I
    [02:23] TF: I'd ra7her no7 leave any player behind
    [02:24] RP: Meneither.
    [02:24] TF: Alrigh7, do you wanna wai7 7o see wha7 a server player is?
    [02:24] TF: You should probably ge7 a hin from 7he name
    [02:24] TF: hin7*
    [02:25] RP: They're like a butler.
    [02:25] RP: I saw some pretty weird butlers today, btw.
    [02:25] RP: OnDerse.
    [02:25] TF: how nice
    [02:25] TF: You decided 7o wake up and jump ou7 7he window?
    [02:25] RP: I did.
    [02:25] RP: Thanks for the tip.
    [02:26] TF: Your welcome
    [02:26] TF: Bu7
    [02:26] TF: I never saw 7hem as bu7lers
    [02:26] RP: They had fake fins, too?
    [02:26] TF: 7ha7 jus7 makes i7 wierder
    [02:26] RP: Orders ofher majesty theblack queen.
    [02:27] TF: She mus7 have an odd fashion 7as7e?
    [02:27] RP: If only you knew >.>
    [02:27] TF: ...
    [02:27] TF: 7hey should pu7 on masks
    [02:28] TF: I7 would make 7hem 100% be77er
    [02:28] RP: 200%, even.
    [02:28] TF: Much more 7han 7ha7
    [02:29] TF: Hopefully I will wake up on derse and see 7hem wearing masks
    [02:29] TF: I7 would make me feel a7 home
    [02:29] TF: anyway
    [02:29] TF: 7he ins7alla7ion is done
    [02:29] RP: Good luck.
    [02:29] TF: I 7hink I'll need i7
    [02:30] TF: Anyway
    [02:30] TF: I'll need 7o look for someone 7o be 7he server guy
    [02:30] TF: Or osme7hing
    [02:31] RP: Ask DD maybe?
    [02:31] RP: Idk.
    [02:31] TF: Yeah, seems like a safe be7
    [02:31] TF: I'll ask him
    [02:31] TF: Bu7 firs7
    [02:31] TF: I go77a 7ell Shark abou7 me ge77ing i7
    [02:32] RP: I've been out of the loop sofar:zzz:
    [02:32] RP: Shark seems to know a lot.
    [02:32] TF: 7ha7 he does
    [02:32] RP: I might stalkhim a bit later.
    [02:32] TF: You should ask him and see if he has any advice or any7hing
    [02:32] TF: Yeah
    [02:32] TF: 7ha7
    [02:32] TF: 7Hen you'll be up 7o speed and ready 7o play
    [02:33] RP: Okay, ciao.
    [02:33] TF: Seeya
    [02:33] -- twistedFacade [TF] gave up trolling redesignedPerspective [RP] at 14:33 --

> Rakuida: retrieve the copy.

You go and get the copy. It has two discs inside it. As your going back inside your hive you pick out a main disc and a server disc. You decide to put in the main disc and save the server one for later.

> Rakuida: Insert the disk

You put in the disk

> Rakuida: Install Sburb

It is installing. Whoop-dee-doo.

[02:11] TF: Go7
    [02:12] TF: Says sburb
    [02:12] DD. Cool☯
    [02:12] DD. You got it.☯
    [02:13] DD. Go pla¥ it.☯
    [02:13] DD. I"ll join laterr.☯
    [02:13] TF: kk
    [02:14] TF: Pu77ing i7 in...
    [02:14] TF: 7wo discs
    [02:14] TF: Anyway
    [02:15] TF: I7 seems 7o be ins7alling
    [02:15] DD. Good luck.☯

[02:17] -- duskyDragoknight [DD] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 14:17 --

> Rakuida: Wait

You wait until the installation is finished.

> Installation: finish

An old style black box appears on your screen. You decide to inform Shark about this.

> Rakuida: Troll Shark

[02:36] -- twistedFacade [TF] began trolling underseaCactus [UC] at 14:36 --
    [02:36] TF: Alrigh7
    [02:36] -- underseaCactus [UC] is now an idle chum! --
    [02:37] TF: I have 7he...
    [02:37] TF: Well
    [02:37] TF: Idle as can be
    [02:37] TF: Seeya, 7hen
    [02:37] TF: 7roll me when you are back

[02:37] -- twistedFacade [TF] gave up trolling underseaCactus [UC] at 14:37 --

That was a waste of your time. You guess you should just wait until Shark comes back until doing something else with the game.

> Rakuida: Be pestered by shark

Oh! He's back.

-- underseaCactus [UC] began trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 15:11 --
    [03:11] UC: I can't troll you, but I can pester you.
    [03:12] TF: 7rollinf is 7he prefered 7erm
    [03:12] TF: Pes7er isn'7 in 7his clien7
    [03:13] TF: Anyway
    [03:13] TF: I go7 Sburb
    [03:13] TF: I7 is downloaded
    [03:13] UC: Where'd you get it from?
    [03:13] TF: DD
    [03:13] TF: Who go7 i7 from 7he Lucy human
    [03:13] UC: He must have got it from Lucy. Okay, that works.
    [03:14] TF: Alrigh7, now wha7?
    [03:14] UC: Well, good job.
    [03:14] UC: I can't help you get into the game right now, though. I'm not near my house and my server copy seems to have gone missing.
    [03:14] TF: Hmm
    [03:14] TF: Well
    [03:14] TF: Anyone have 7he game ye7 7ha7 can be my server?
    [03:14] UC: You should be Tobi's server player, I think. He currently doesn't have one, but he is a server player.
    [03:14] TF: Or I can be 7heir server
    [03:15] TF: Ok
    [03:15] UC: We need to create a chain of server/client.
    [03:15] UC: So yes, pester tobi and get him into the game, then someone else will get you into the game.
    [03:15] TF: SOunds like a plan
    [03:16] TF: Wai7
    [03:16] TF: I am going 7o be his server, while he is my clien7?
    [03:16] TF: Go7 kinda confused 7here
    [03:17] UC: That's the same thing. A server player is the server player to their client.
    [03:17] UC: To you, he is your client player, and to him, you are his server player.
    [03:17] TF: Alrigh7y
    [03:17] TF: I will go and ge7 a hold of him 7hen
    [03:17] UC: Just run the server copy and tell him to run the client, and the game will set it up for you.
    [03:18] TF: Alrigh7
    [03:18] TF: Any7hing else?
    [03:18] UC: Doesn't look like he's online at the moment. Just try to reach him as soon as possible.
    [03:18] TF: He's online for me
    [03:19] TF: Grrowling Ecologis7, righ7?
    [03:19] TF: of GE
    [03:19] UC: Oh, yes. I don't know everything about the game yet, but I think I've figured out the entry process. You need to deploy the 3 machines from your interface into his house, and he'll do the rest.
    [03:19] TF: or*
    [03:19] UC: Yeah that's him.
    [03:20] TF: ok
    [03:20] TF: DOne?
    [03:21] UC: I'm going to swim back to my house and see if there's anything I can do to progress further.
    [03:21] TF: ok
    [03:21] UC: You should be set. Everything else is the client player's job.
    [03:21] TF: Alrig7hy
    [03:21] TF: See ya '7ill 7hen
    [03:21] UC: Good luck.

-- underseaCactus [UC] gave up trolling twistedFacade [TF] at 15:21 --

Well, looks like you'll be the Tobi guys serevr player.
    Time to have a chat with him

> Rakuida: Pester GE

[03:26] -- twistedFacade [TF] began trolling grrowlingEcologist [GE] at 15:26 --
    [03:26] TF: 7obi person
    [03:27] TF: Hello?
    [03:27] TF: ...
    [03:27] TF: Well 7hen
    [03:27] TF: Alrigh7
    [03:28] TF: when you ge7 7his message
    [03:28] TF: Make sure 7o 7roll me back
    [03:28] TF: So I can inform you 7ha7 I am your server player
    [03:28] TF: And you are my clien7
    [03:28] TF: For 7he sburb game

[03:29] -- twistedFacade [TF] gave up trolling grrowlingEcologist [GE] at 15:29 --

Look at that! Another waste of time. Your day is full of 'em.

Ikbenbeter and Shark like this.
  13. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Equip mighty IV and begin plundering buildings

You grab your IV with both hands, wielding it like a spear, and kick open your room's door for dramatic effect. You then close it again, remembering that you need a medical mask and gloves first. You put those on, and then kick the door again. You would feel bad for that door if it had emotions. You leave the large building you live in and go into the ruins of the neighborhood, which you generously dub "the wastes".

Now, you've already explored some of the buildings, so you'll have to go further out to find any good stuff. You aren't scared of any monsters coming after you this time, though. You now have enough self confidence to say you'll survive an encounter. Probably.

> Hemoss: Raid unusually large house

You've never been this far in the wastes, you don't think. The houses are becoming colors you've never seen before. Before you stands a strangely spacious house, with a few windows boarded up and the others blown clean out. Might be something in there, in more ways than one. Either way, this is your building of choice for raiding.

> Hemoss: Enter house #3075

This house is pretty damn eerie, you think. Nothing's toppled over, and seems somewhat neat. You almost felt at home, until you noticed candlelight from the other room. Someone's in here, you think. You clench the IV tightly, and knock on the wall. Some growling follows, an- OH SWEET JEGUS WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

> Hemoss: STRIFE!!!

Coming around the corner is a massive, mosquito-like Lusii, the size of a desk at least. What the hell is it doing in this house? Either way, you hate to have to kill it and leave some troll guardian-less, but you have to think about yourself sometimes. You prepare a defensive stance, waiting for it to offer the first strike. It lunges forwards with it's proboscis, and you try to swat it back with your IV. You retaliate with a back-handed swing to it's tibia, which seems to stun it a fair bit. Using the backlash of the swing, you prepare to throw your IV like a lance before it scurries off through a broken window.

> Hemoss: Calm down and continue searching

There doesn't seem to be anything good here, until you notice a ladder. It probably leads to an attic or something. Bummer; you can't climb ladders because of this IV. Maybe you could just hold the bag in your mouth and try to climb it? No, the bag is too heavy for that. You decide to improvise yourself a sort-of solution. You begin kicking out the legs of a nearby desk, planning to use it as a ramp. You set it against the ladder, and can roll your IV up it a bit. Once to the top, you grab it and pull it as hard as you can to get up with you.

> Hemoss: Inspect attic

It's a little dark in here, but you can see fairly well oddly enough. There's a lot of boxes up here. You inspect the names on each of them one after the other. Candles, cloth, clothing, needles, makeup... Seems like a sower used to live here, or maybe a cosplayer. You don't really know, honestly. All those boxes should be useful, so you captchalogue them and set the pile of boxes to "Relaxed" on your Emotion modus, since "Satisfied" still has an appearifier wedged in it. You're just about ready to leave, when you spot one last box written "Emergencies only". You crack it open instinctively to find an unopened medical kit. Awesome! You grab it and set it to "Curious". Now to leave this creepy place.

> Hemoss: Climb down ladder again and leave house

You gently drop the IV down, follow it, and then leave. You should probably get home, but your mind drifts back to the postal office. You didn't spend much time there, so you might have missed something. You set off in search of it again, proud of your current finds and excited to get your adventure on.

14. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

>NEIL: Snap at the world in rage
    Why? But allright. You curse the world for no apparent reason.
    >NEIL: Turn on Pesterchum, and hope that those those fools are all offline
    You click the Pesterchum icon, and unfortunately, the last person you want to see, is on. redesignedPerspective. Lucy. Its her birthday! Dammit! In any case, she pesters you.
    >NEIL: Allow yourself to be pestered, but act like you don't like it at all
    You fail, but a conversation occurs
    -- redesignedPerspective [RP] began pestering blackjackHunter [BH] at 13:55 --
    [01:55] BH: Err, hey!
    [01:55] RP: HiNeil.
    [01:55] BH: Hows yo birthday?
    [01:55] BH: Getting sick and wicked with yo crazyass stuff?
    [01:56] RP: Pretty messed up :zzz:
    [01:56] RP: My motherhasn't givenme anything yet and the world's ending.
    [01:56] BH: What?
    [01:56] BH: As if
    [01:56] RP: Have you by chance noticed the meteors?
    [01:57] BH: What meteors? I dont even have windows.
    [01:57] BH: So, jokes aside, have you got your copy of SBURB?
    [01:58] RP: Yes, butI gave it to someone else accidentaly.
    [01:58] BH: Whaaaaaaa... Accidentally? REALLY?
    [01:58] BH: GENIUS
    [01:58] BH: Well, has anyone played it yet?
    [01:58] RP: Shark and Gavin are playing.
    [01:59] BH: Oh, Sharkyboy. And Gavin. Damn. I wonder if they can play it.
    [01:59] BH: Because Im thinking they got some SICKNASTY SHIZ just rolling down.
    [02:00] RP: By honest: is thatareal word?
    [02:00] RP: *Be
    [02:00] BH: Yes. SICKNASTY is a word SO crazyass cool, that yo cant even SAY it properly!
    [02:01] RP: You're more confusingthanShark.
    [02:01] RP: And that's saying something :/
    [02:01] BH: Hey, Sharkyboy may be confusing, but Im downright HOT
    [02:02] BH: And everybodies going crazy about me!
    [02:02] RP: I'mnot. Statement disproved.
    [02:02] BH: Plus, Im not in a real cool mood, since Im not wearing my aviators.
    [02:03] RP: I'm wearing a mask rightnow
    [02:03] BH: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    [02:03] RP: Got it from TF for my birthday.
    [02:03] BH: Like wow
    [02:04] RP: Anyhow, how'syour SBURB status?
    [02:04] BH: I forgot about it for a while.
    [02:05] BH: Ill have to go and see if I got it yet.
    [02:05] BH: But for that, Ill have to face Bro
    [02:05] BH: And I dont want to
    [02:05] RP: Well, it's pretty important to play for you. Since itwill save your life.
    [02:05] BH: This mammas boy aint thinking thats possible
    [02:06] RP: Have youturned into the newslately?
    [02:06] RP: tuned*
    [02:07] BH: Well, for that, Id have to go to Bros room, and once again, this boyo aint in thaa mood fo that
    [02:07] RP: Nice knowing you then.
    [02:08] BH: Jeesus, el mano, Ill do it then! But I still doubt it. HIGHLY. SO HIGH, THAT THE FOO GOD OF HEIGHTY FLIGHTYNESS CANT KEEP UP!
    [02:09] BH: In any case, Ill go and get it. Cya!
    [02:09] RP: Ciao.
    -- redesignedPerspective [RP] stopped pestering blackjackHunter [BH] at 02:09 --

>NEIL: Rage around and then hope to God that your Bro is not at home.
    FAT CHANCE. You rage around a bit, and hope that your Bros not there. You dont want to mess with him today. Not enough time. And what was that girl talking about? End of the world? You begin to laugh quietly. The shiz thats happening. But might aswell get your hands on SBURB and play a bit.
    >NEIL: Open your door slightly and peek out

You go, walking very slowly and open the door. Nobodies there.
    >NEIL: Go back and captchalogue PLASTIC DEATH SCYTHE
    You never leave your room without either. And since you dont expect any bad things, you take the PLASTIC one
    >NEIL: Pick up SICKNASTY LENNON AVIATORS and equip them
    You grab your SICKNASTY LENNON AVIATORS from the computer table, forgetting to turn it off, and wear them
    >NEIL: Leave room.
    You kick open the door, and stealthily make your way to your BROS ROOM

15. > Shark: Conclude high-fiving with Sharksprite and head back to your house.

Wait! First you have to check on the dear, dear crocodile fellas and their families to make sure they're okay. How could you forget about them, you heartless command writer? The Crocodile Fellas are perhaps some of the most important characters in this boring old story, if not the most important, but somehow you managed to completely forget about them, even after one of the characters mentioned checking on them earlier in the story?

> Ok so do that

There should be a 'shark:' proceeding that command, but you decide to let it go and move on. After surveying the village after the Ogre attack, it seems that miraculously all the crocodiles have survived. They are very greatful for your help, but you still can't understand a word they're saying. Some of the crocodiles attempt to bite you, but you figure it's just their way of being friendly. At least, you hope that's the case.

> Shark: Pester/Get Pestered a bunch of times.

First you have a very strange conversation with one of the aliens (now discovered to be named a 'troll). After that, another one of the trolls messages you about how to set up a server/client connection, which you have come to understand by now, though you're getting sick of repeating yourself. Just because you know this stuff doesn't mean everyone has to ask you, right?

You then pester Lucy to check her status on Sburb, though she seems confused by most of the things you say.

-- underseaCactus [UC] began pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 15:22 --
    UC: Lucy?
    RP: Still my name.
    UC: Good to know it hasn't changed.
    UC: That aside.
    UC: You got Sburb?
    RP: Yes.
    RP: And then I lost it.
    UC: But you managed to ship it off to some of the trolls before losing it?
    RP: That'show Ilost it.
    RP: I mayor may not have accidentally have given thempossiblymycopy :/
    UC: Oh, ok. Well, the details aren't very important.
    UC: Is there any chance of you getting a copy back?
    RP: Actually,yes.
    UC: How's that?
    RP: I've been assured I'll get one by some green person.
    RP: HF or something.
    UC: Oh, he pestered you too?
    RP: Yes.
    UC: He had a conversation with me shortly after I entered the game, but it was very cryptic.
    UC: What'd he tell you?
    RP: HF: Lucy.
    RP: HF: Do not worry about your SBURB copies.
    RP: RP: Who thefuck are you?
    RP: And then they logged off.
    UC: Weird! I'm wondering if he's a game entity, or just some random dude stalking us somehow.
    RP: He's my only hopeout of here.
    UC: You're still on the train yes?
    RP: Yup.
    UC: I wonder how the meteors will work when you enter, then. Since you're moving, and the meteors are trying to target you, they'll most likely rip up a lot of ground.
    RP: They almost killed me during my last stop:(
    UC: Unfortunately though it seems earth doesn't really matter anymore however
    UC: But at least the speed of the train will be able to outrun the meteors for awhile.
    RP: I hope so.
    RP: How's the game coming along?
    UC: I'm not really sure. I've just been killing these small monsters and exploring some of my planet's islands
    UC: But there's a portal above my house which seems like the logical way to progress forward
    UC: Can't reach it though.
    RP: Soundslike more fun than being on a train under assault by meteors.
    RP: Have you tried jumping?
    UC: It's a bit out of jump's reach.
    UC: I'd say about 175 Feet up.
    RP: That's a lot.
    RP: Maybebuild up or something like that?
    RP: With householdobjects?
    UC: That's what I was thinking; Gavin said he could interact with my house, so he might be able to build up so I can reach it.
    UC: He's been offline, though.
    RP: Yeah, Ihaven't spoken tohim for a bit.
    RP: You wake uponsome golden planet, right?
    RP: Is itcalled Prospit?
    UC: Yeah, that's Prospit.
    UC: And you must be a Derse dreamer.
    UC: I learned the names from the troll's knowledge of them and some weird voice in my head.
    RP: Derse side 8|
    RP: Voice inyour head?
    UC: And judging by their contradicting names of each other, I'd say the citizens of Prospit and the citizens of Derse aren't too fond of each other.
    UC: Yeah, and this time it wasn't mine.
    RP: Iread a dersite 'newspaper'
    RP: It hinted atsome sort of rivalry.
    RP: Your queen is a huge bitch, appearantly.
    UC: Well, granted from the minds of a rivaling civilization.
    RP: Iguess.
    RP: I spoke with the Black Queen.
    RP: She's not too nice either.
    UC: I need to ask Sharksprite about some of this stuff later, I suppose.
    UC: You spoke with the Queen?
    RP: Yeah, she has a mouth.
    RP: Full of shark teeth, though.
    UC: Hm. That's interesting.
    UC: It appears almost every simply entity in the game is affected cosmetically by what I put into the kernelsprite
    UC: Even the queens..
    RP: IthinkI understood half of those words.
    UC: But the smaller enemies that we actually have to fight don't get the teeth for some reason.
    UC: Okay, well
    UC: When Gavin was helping me into the game
    UC: There was this weird sphere thing that came from one of the game's machines
    UC: I threw my Shark Squeak toy into the sphere
    RP: :O
    UC: And now our enemies copy whatever the appearance of the object(s) thrown into the sphere is/are
    RP: Remindmeto throw in something useless.
    UC: That's what I was thinking.
    UC: However.
    UC: The item that you throw in also turns into some kind of weird ghost
    UC: That is supposed to be your guide, I think.
    UC: I have a Shark/Ghost guide. He's pretty rad.
    RP: Did you try throwing another thing in there? Maybe hechanges.
    UC: He also fights with a swordfish and gnaws on peope's heads.
    UC: Hm. Perhaps he can be changed.
    UC: But I like him how he is :D
    UC: If the opprotunity for something better comes along, though, I'll be sure to throw something in.
    RP: TF and DD havecopiesnow too, btw.
    RP: And Gavin was in already?
    UC: Whoaaaaaa
    UC: Uh, yeah, Gavin's already in the game.
    UC: I think TF is trying to get Tobi into the game now
    RP: Well, we're moving.
    RP: I hope we can get all 11in in time.
    UC: Me too.
    UC: If I can find my server copy somewhere in my house, I might be able to make a copy.
    -- redesignedPerspective [RP] changed their mood to OFFLINE --

-- underseaCactus [UC] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 15:56 --
    You think back again to that weirdo hollowFlame dude. He thanked you for something; something you did? Or perhaps it's something you will do, and he has the power to see into the future or something. With all the crazy stuff going on, he's honestly the least of your concerns.

> Shark: Think about what to do next.

Well, it seems you're at a bit of a standstill for now. You're too tired to swim anywhere besides back to your house's island, but it seems that the other islands might not even have anything interesting, besides that one with the volcano. The portal above your house looks promising, but as you said, it's probably about 175 feet up, and that's a little out of your jumping distance. Sharksprite has disappeared, most likely back into the ocean, but he seems to be keeping an eye on you.

You suppose going back to your house and trying to find your server copy sounds like a good idea.

16. Ikbenbeter

Ikbenbeter Pangalactic Porcupine

> Shark: Continue being Shark.

You fail to continue being Shark. You are now Lucy. You are currently busy ordering a new Beta online. Expected shipping date: 29th of june. Well, there goes that plan.

> Lucy: Be pestered by TF.

You try to pester TF first, to thank him for the present but he needs you as well it seems.

-- redesignedPerspective [RP] began pestering twistedFacade [TF] at 20:01 --
    TF: Alrigh7
    TF: 7his sgrub documen7
    TF: DD sen7 i7 7o me
    TF: I7's pre77y huge
    RP: Okay, great.
    TF: 7his is a lo7 of 7ex7
    RP: Wait, what document?
    TF: .7x7 7hingg
    RP: I am unaware ofsuch a document.
    TF: hmm
    TF: Does 7his look familiar?
    TF: йYД‹·ЄИZМ+W§НмКwu$џўЊ
    TF: 7ha7 is an exer7 from 7his .7x7 file
    RP: Thatishumanlanguage for Goat.
    TF: 7here is like
    TF: A million more lines of 7ha7
    RP: That looks like codes.
    RP: Try converting it to .exe or something.
    TF: I7 is exe now
    RP: Awesome.
    RP: Does it do anything?
    TF: No7 compa7ibler
    RP: Hmm, try converting it to ~ATH
    RP: Maybe?
    TF: Wha7?
    RP: ~ATHis a programming language. Are you famalair with it?
    TF: No7 really
    RP: What is the file called?
    TF: SBURB_BE7A.a7h
    TF: U changed i7 7o a7h
    TF: I*
    RP: Okay, make a new ~ATHfile.
    RP: Let me cook up somethingforyou.
    TF: Hmm
    TF: I7 seems like
    TF: DD go7 his lusus 7o fly over a copy for me
    RP: Oh, that should be fine too.
    TF: Yes
    RP: Otherwise, make anew ~ATH file with this content:
    RP: http://tinyurl.com/nflffh6
    RP: It will then run in excactly9minutes
    RP: When I'm dead 0_0
    RP: (That was a joke)
    TF: Oh, good
    RP: Bythe way,
    RP: Thanks for the mask.
    TF: No problem
    RP: It's sweet! I'm wearing it right now.
    TF: Oh, cool
    TF: I7 was one of my favori7e masks
    TF: I7 7ook a lo7 of will power 7o give i7 7o you
    RP: :O
    RP: Thanks alot!
    TF: Yes, yes
    TF: Alrigh7, done 7alking 7o DD
    TF: He has given me my copy
    TF: I am curren7ly ins7alling 7he game
    TF: Any7hing I should know?
    RP: Be careful.
    TF: Yes, yes
    TF: I have already gone over 7ha7
    TF: I also know of a server player
    TF: Who will be my server player?
    RP: Serverplayer?
    RP: Is it like tennis or something?
    TF: Like
    TF: Wai7
    TF: You are in 7he game, righ7?
    TF: Guess no7
    RP: No :(
    TF: Alrigh7, 7hen you should 7ry 7o ge7 in7o i7 in fas7
    RP: I'mdoing mybest.
    TF: Don'7 you have i7 already?
    RP: I mighthavelost it a bit.
    TF: 'migh7 have'?
    TF: I 7hink 7ha7 is qui7e impossible 7o do 7ha7
    RP: Okay,I forgot it at the station.
    TF: You ei7her lose i7 or you don'7
    TF: Well...
    TF: Go back?
    RP: I have noidea how to controlthis thing :/
    TF: Erm
    RP: I might be able to get some at the next station, though.
    TF: Ok, good
    RP: Ihope so :\
    TF: So do I
    TF: I'd ra7her no7 leave any player behind
    RP: Meneither.
    TF: Alrigh7, do you wanna wai7 7o see wha7 a server player is?
    TF: You should probably ge7 a hin from 7he name
    TF: hin7*
    RP: They're like a butler.
    RP: I saw some pretty weird butlers today, btw.
    RP: OnDerse.
    TF: how nice
    TF: You decided 7o wake up and jump ou7 7he window?
    RP: I did.
    RP: Thanks for the tip.
    TF: Your welcome
    TF: Bu7
    TF: I never saw 7hem as bu7lers
    RP: They had fake fins, too?
    TF: 7ha7 jus7 makes i7 wierder
    RP: Orders ofher majesty theblack queen.
    TF: She mus7 have an odd fashion 7as7e?
    RP: If only you knew >.>
    TF: ...
    TF: 7hey should pu7 on masks
    TF: I7 would make 7hem 100% be77er
    RP: 200%, even.
    TF: Much more 7han 7ha7
    TF: Hopefully I will wake up on derse and see 7hem wearing masks
    TF: I7 would make me feel a7 home
    TF: anyway
    TF: 7he ins7alla7ion is done
    RP: Good luck.
    TF: I 7hink I'll need i7
    TF: Anyway
    TF: I'll need 7o look for someone 7o be 7he server guy
    TF: Or osme7hing
    RP: Ask DD maybe?
    RP: Idk.
    TF: Yeah, seems like a safe be7
    TF: I'll ask him
    TF: Bu7 firs7
    TF: I go77a 7ell Shark abou7 me ge77ing i7
    RP: I've been out of the loop sofar:zzz:
    RP: Shark seems to know a lot.
    TF: 7ha7 he does
    RP: I might stalkhim a bit later.
    TF: You should ask him and see if he has any advice or any7hing
    TF: Yeah
    TF: 7ha7
    TF: 7Hen you'll be up 7o speed and ready 7o play
    RP: Okay, ciao.
    TF: Seeya

-- twistedFacade [TF] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 20:33 --

> Lucy: Be pestered by neon-green dude.

You get pestered by some neon-green dude. How mysterious!

-- heavyFire [HF] began pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 20:37 --
    HF: Lucy.
    HF: Do not worry about your SBURB copies.
    RP: Who thefuck are you?

-- heavyFire [HF] ceased pestering redesignedPerspective [RP] at 20:38 --

Okay, what does that mean? How are you even supposed to trust him. Or her. Or it.

> Lucy: Get pestered by the person you have been meaning to pester.

Now it's Sharks turn to pester you. You feel popular. Halfway through your conversation your internet flickers out. Drat. After a bit it comes back, what would've caused it?

> DD: Go outside.

You've been bothering this weird kid for a while now, time to go outside and smoke. Who the hell are you kidding, you've been smoking all this time.
    Outside is a lot of desert. You wonder what made this planet so desert-y. It must have been something big. Hey, who is that Hooded Figure over there?

> DD: Inspect figure.

What figure? There is no figure, and there probably never was.

> DD: Look for wise and just leader.

You hope that she hasn't survived. She has given you specific orders to look for her once she would be gone, but you've been unable to find her before you got stuck on this stupid rock. You walk around for a bit, hoping to not find her.

> DD: Look for wise and just leader inside base.

Not in here either. Lucky you. You try reading The Gray Ladies your Newspaper but it doesn't stop you from having the feeling that you're being watched. Are you sure she isn't here?

> Ikbenbeter: Introduce second exile.

Again, what's with this? Addressing me directly while talking about some sort of exile? How meta can you get. Anyhow. Somewhere in the desert, in a giant chair (what a weird building), a white person is busy sorting books. She is the Sagacious Learner. She is calm and clever, and detests loud noises and chaos. She commands the boy obsessed with money and expensive food.

> SL: Sort books.

You cannot be SL directly after her introduction! You are now Lucy again, who is checking the status of her wifi and decided to pester somebody. Neil is such a headache. You can't believe you used to have a crush on him. Used to think he's some kind of coolkid! You're happy that phase of your life is over. Still, he's your friend and you won't let him die.

17. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Arrive at post office

There's probably something good in here, you think. Maybe some more boxes or a few supplies. You search a bit, and don't find much. Just some old CDs, which you decide to take anyways.

> Hemoss: Think harder

Wait a minute. You got the appearifier here, right? Then there must be a sendificator nearby. Both could be really useful, especially for the game. Soon enough, you find it, but it's sparking pretty wildly. Something's got to be in the wires.

> Hemoss: Open wire box

You are in no way qualified to do this, but you open up the side panel. As expected, there's a bunch of gunk in there screwing up the flow of electricity. You could maybe clear it out with your gloves and the needles you got in the other house, but you'd need to trigger the "Relaxed" emotion on your modus to get the boxes out. How the hell will you relax?

18. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

> Be Chet
    You are now Chet. Where were you? Ah yes. Dodging a constant barrage of dangerous pointy things that you keep ejecting from your inventory.​
    > Chet: Dodge dangerous pointy thing
    You do a fricking awesome flip and dodge your sword in midair. Oh my god did you see that? Holy crap that was awesome. So awesome, that you do not think you have ever done anything more awesome before in your mortal life.
    > Ascend echeladder
    You have quietly been climbing rungs in your echeladder with little achievements since you were 13. You leave behind your previous "Kawaii Kiddo" and ascend to "Emo Swordsman". 750 + 270 boondollars get deposited into your little flashing piggy bank. Sweet. Also your feather starts flashing and changing colors.​
    It now has an extra green stripe on the side. Oh my god you love this thing. So colorful. SO MANY COLORS.​
    > Snap out of it
    You get brought back to reality by a freezing breeze that travels down your spine and chills you to the bone. HOLY SHIT, there is snow everywhere. Your sword broke the window behind your computer desk. The snowy forces are quickly bringing your poor room to it's knees.

> SAVE YOUR STUFF

OH GOD YOU HAVE A LOT OF COOL STUFF IN HERE. You run around the room attempting to save your most important things from the snow. Alas, the snow has already claimed half of your room. You do however, manage to grab the "Client Disc" from the computer, and the "Laptop". Would not want these things getting ruined.

> ABSCOND!

You quickly get the fuck out of there so you do not become a casualty to the snow. As you look downstairs, you notice that several windows have been broken by the storm. Oh god, your worst fears have come true.
    SENTIENT SNOW.
    You sprint to the kitchen in hope of escape. You slip an envelope that the snow has knocked down on the way there and crash straight through the locked garage door.

> KEEP CALM AND FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND, YOU KLUTZ

You horribly fail at both. You are not only boxed in by a terrible blizzard, but the only family member you ever really knew, however insane they may be, is probably dead, and it is all your fault. If only you could be more like a hero from those animes you adore so much. They wouldn't get scared, they wouldn't let their entire room get ruined, and they certainly would not let their sister die because of fucking snow. You are probably the most shameful excuse for a swordsman there has ever bee- Whoa what is that.

> Stop having a pity-party and examine early birthday gift

Oh my god. Is that what you think it is. Yes, yes it is. That is a genuine snowmobile. Oh man, you wanted one of these SO BAD a few years ago. Wow, it looks brand new, and has a sweet sparkly bow on the seat.
    Wait, there's a tag on the handlebar.
    "My dearest sibling. I am so proud that you will finally be able to enjoy the snow as it is meant to be enjoyed. Sincerely, your dearest sister." Oh my god, is this next year's birthday present? Holy crap, next birthday you can get a license. But more importantly, she was actually trying to be nice to you? She never even payed any attention to you your whole life, and suddenly she gives you a fucking expensive-ass snowmobile? Something smells very fishy.

> Smell the fish hanging on the garage wall

Nevermind fish, you have a sibling to save! You harness the power of the beautiful brazen beast and be the hero.

> Be the hero

The song "I need a hero" loops repeatedly in your head. You are ready. You are so in the zone. YOU CAN DO THIS.

> Floor it

Woah woah woah, that is incredibly unsafe. You pick up your helmet and stuff all your hair into it. Man, you hate wearing helmets. So uncool, but Safety always goes first. Now that that's taken care of, you floor it.
    Aaaaaand there goes your garage door. Goddamn, when this blows over, you are so dead.

19. >Tobi: Retrieve disk.

You still don't know where it is, and if you don't find it you'll die. You've searched all through your dad's game pile, and you can't find it anywhere. He might have it with him, but you doubt you'll be able to get it from him if he does. Might as well check the rest of the house.

>Tobi: Find father.

You mean dad? Calling him father would imply at least a shred of respect. Anyway, you'd rather not find him again if you can help it, since that would mean another bout of Strife, and you've got other things to deal with right now. You decide to search your house to see if he put it somewhere else.

>Tobi: Search house.

You were already doing that. You check all the other places it might be in the LIVING ROOM, but you still can't find it. You head into the KITCHEN next, but it becomes readily apparent that you won't be able to find anything in here. It looks like nobody has washed any dishes in years, perhaps since you ran away to live in your boat. The only clear spot is in front of the fridge, presumably so that it can be opened. You think you hear your Pesterchum go off downstairs. Hopefully Gavin got his disks.

>Tobi: Help your friend.

You get Pestered by Gavin.

==>

The screen suddenly goes dark, and Gavin stops replying to your messages. You are 86.51% sure that he was annihilated by a meteor.

>Tobi: Mourn.

You are about to be sad about your dead friend when he replies to your messages.

>Tobi: Continue search.

It's time to keep looking for your client copy of the beta, right after you feed Vulpes. Did you mention that Vulpes has been with you this whole time? Maybe you should have, considering this is a text adventure.

>Tobi: Find some fox food.

There's no such thing as fox food, fox food is just food. Anyway, you give Vulpes some meat from the fridge and he runs off somewhere. You aren't sure where to check for the beta next so yo- oh god what was that.

20. The Demon of Borders

> Hemoss: Detach Sendificator regardless and captchalogue it

You aren't sure how safe that is, what with it sparking like it is. Either way, you captchalogue it under "Grateful" and thankfully aren't electrified. As a result, the SENDIFICATOR pops out and begins sparking wildly again.

Damn it.

> Hemoss: Captchalogue Sendificator under "Flustered"

You do exactly that, and head off for home again.

> Hemoss: Contemplate what to do in the game

You don't really know much about the game, to be honest. I mean, you know it does horrible shit involving ogres and crocodiles and everyone dieing in rapid succession, but you don't know much more than that.

> Hemoss: Forget that your house is really close to the office and arrive prematurely

Too late.

> Hemoss: Return to room

Ahh, it's good to be home. What a good run of salvaging, you think. As a result, the APPEARIFIER drops from your modus.

> Hemoss: Inspect appearifier

You never understood how these things work. You spend some time oggling it curiously, and the MEDICAL KIT jumps out of your inventory.

> Hemoss: Crack open medical kit

Look at all those awesome tools. You find SYRINGE (x2), BANDAGE (x4), SCALPEL (x2), and a DEFIBRILLATOR. Just look at those beauties. You could kill someone with that last one. It's the biggest defibrillator you've ever seen.

> Hemoss: Grab defibrillator and pose

You tilt your IV a bit to remove the strain on the blood tube, and bend down to pick up the defibrillator. You pose with it, accidentally striking the IV with it while you were still holding it. The resulting circuit gives you a shock powerful enough to send you flying across the room. The IV gets pulled out of your arm as a result.

===>

That was the stupidest thing you have ever done.

> Sendificator: Drop

The Sendificator triggers, due to you being awfully flustered at what just happened. It begins spewing sparks wildly again.