Digital DTPAY - Come join in!

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by desbro, Mar 19, 2016.

1. tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

What the heckers! You guys are so awesome. Like really. Q.Q;; -envy- The poses and the cuteness and the awesomeness of the latest drawings have all been so good. ;o;

I would be happy to take up elebuu if nobody else is. <:

Edit:
    Also the next person that needs to be drawn up is Niorichi's and PencilStab's I think....xD I HAVE NO IDEA ANYMORE. T____T;;
    But I linked the characters above! For anyone as confused as I am....X'D Feel free to correct me on that haha!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
      rhomboid, Alkanthe and elebuu like this.
    • Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

There's so much good art here [​IMG]
      *totally hasn't been stalking thread*

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
        rhomboid and tokiri like this.
      • rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

omfg it's the most accurate thing i've ever seen lmao
        tysm i can't stop laughing

(also they're so cute omg *u*)

tokiri likes this.
        • tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Hopefully this is okay.... :rofl: Love the character, haha. >3<;;

I already had my farmer drawn on this thread, so somebody else can have there's drawn instead hah. xD

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
          • elebuu

elebuu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

OH MY GOD I AM SCREAMING SAFJDGJSDFLKJGAD LYOU MADE HER LOOK SO GOOOOOOOOOD <3 <3 <3

Niorichi and tokiri like this.
            • Satashi26

Satashi26 Phantasmal Quasar

Tokiri, you're amazing <3

Niorichi, tokiri and Alkanthe like this.
              • tokiri

tokiri Big Damn Hero

Awh thanks. >w< I couldn't quite get the expression off the way I wanted to, so I'm glad it looks alright! :rofl:

Niorichi and elebuu like this.
                • Niorichi

Niorichi Aquatic Astronaut

Yep, you're correct! :3 I'll pass since I want other people to be drawn, and since you finished Elebuu's, you and @pencilstab are left on the "To Draw" list, @tokiri . Don't worry, I've been keeping track. :D

I would like to call dibs on @pencilstab 's farmer tho. Really, really really wanna try and do her hair! :D

tokiri and pencilstab like this.
                  • elebuu

\m/ I am too excited, I'll be doodling @tokiri 's farmer in a little bit here. Hopefully it'll turn out better than some sketching I did this afternoon that wound up a major brain fart, hahaha.

tokiri, rhomboid and Niorichi like this.
                    • pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm honored you want to draw Aureli! I love your style, I can't wait to see what you come up with! <3

rhomboid and Niorichi like this.
                      • Niorichi

@elebuu Go for it! xD This is a lot of fun! And that means we've pretty much cleared the list, haha!!

So in case someone who can't really draw but would like to post their farmer here, they can get the ball rolling again. <3 Really, I'm having a lot of fun on this thread.X3

elebuu, rhomboid and Alkanthe like this.
                        • Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

Zephyr.png

So... This is my farmer, who I might have been putting off posting here because I couldn't find or get a hairstyle like I wanted him to have. Then the lovely Pencilstab agreed to draw his hair, so yay. (Okay, so it might have involved bribery commission, but they still agreed to do it and it looks very accurate to what I wanted, so.) Also might have delayed because it's probably decidedly more anime-esque than the other's so far, but then I remember Sam was in the game.

Zephyr is a shorty-short coming in at 5'2'' or 157.5 cm for those who use the metric system, and rather androgynous. Generally comes across as friendly, though maybe a bit overly energetic. That said, he does find it somewhat amusing to mess with people's heads by defying their expectations. He tries to take advantage of all the activities the town has to offer, which leads to his daily schedule being random at best- except for evenings which are fairly reliably spent hiding next to (and eyeing) Shane while trying to avoid the bachelors and bachelorettes who he got to 8 hearts before realizing what that meant.

Edit: Also, if you don't want to draw the hairstyle above, alternatively his hair is below his shoulders when not in the above style.

He also might be the character that my fic has as the farmer. so I will probably post/link to whatever I get, if anything, when he first appears, if that's okay.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
                          • Niorichi

Awww, I like his pigtails :D

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I like the style too- and I really like how Pencil made them.

• elebuu

I want to see! <3 Also I'm still working on @tokiri 's farmer, my stamina totally bombed last night right as I was getting past base colouring. ;w;

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

She hasn't drawn my farmer, if that's what it sounded like-I was referring to the pigtail hairstyle for the game. I did give her permission/request that she add said hairstyle to her hair mod. sorry, language failure on my part.

Alkanthe and elebuu like this.
                                  • Niorichi

Take your time. This is for fun after allX3

Either way, those pigtails are way cute! :3 So You're up for drawing then for whoever wants to draw ye!

Alkanthe likes this.
                                    • Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

So, are the artists here willing to draw anybodies farmer now? [​IMG]

• Niorichi

So long as they can't draw it themselves, then probably. But that's just me. :'3 It's up to those who can draw to want to do it or not. I still wanna follow what the OP said in the first post, but I also wanna like to see how far this thread can go with all the arts and farmers too. xD But again, that's just me. I will say tho sure, put up your farmer and a little blurb about them.

Firepaw Da Cat and Alkanthe like this.
                                        • pencilstab

pencilstab Pangalactic Porcupine

I might draw a few posted as well, but I agree with Nio. I'd prefer it to be like the OP said where it's kind of an exchange, lol :)

Firepaw Da Cat and Alkanthe like this.