1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Drozolians V 2.10 (Pleased Giraffe)

1950's Atomic Age Crystal People!

1. ScreamingCommie

ScreamingCommie Void-Bound Voyager

DId you ask the guy about the soviet ship?

2. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Yeah, currently it is outdated to the point that it begins to break things, which is why I think I'm just going to try to create my own.

Exiledone likes this.
  3. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

So I have settled to officially use an old concept style to use for my mod, I personally think it was Perfect for the mod when I started it. Now, my problem seems to be trying to picture a "Soviet American" look...without it looking hastily stuck onto the mod.
    image.jpg

Exiledone likes this.
  4. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

almost done with the starter outfits for the Drozolians. keep in mind that male and female outfits look different from each other. that doesn't mean they are not the same thing.

Drozolian - suit concept.png
    And after a quick filter, it now looks like something out of a magazine.
    image.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Exiledone likes this.
  5. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Exiledone likes this.
  6. user2345562

user2345562 Guest

Alright I finished the jukebox
    It feels like something is wrong with it though

1x
    Jukebox.png

3x
    Jukebox3x.png

5x
    Jukebox5x.png

can you guys let me know if it's missing something or if it needs to be darker.
    If approved, I shall start working on the animations for it right away.

Dekadrachm and Relten like this.
  7. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I think it looks wonderful! I think it could be a tad bit thicker, but other than that it looks perfect!

10/10

user2345562 likes this.
  8. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

Looks great! If I had to be picky I'd say its a little colorful, BUT ITS A FREAKING JUKEBOX! Them things are 'sposed to be colorful.

10/10 IGN Fabulous work there @yenben1

user2345562 likes this.
  9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

looks sexay[DOUBLEPOST=1435628074][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

Attempted to make this 1950 sub-machine gun..

[​IMG] <--- Not actual size, may vary

Super sized version, looks like above when scaled down to starbound usage.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    user2345562 and Relten like this.
  10. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Ok, combining with the suit...this mod is taking on a heavier mafia feel :rofl:
    tommy.jpg
    While i was at it, I took the liberty on creating the rifle....its still a little too fast on firing speed, but i'm going to fix it.
    rifle.jpg

11. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

dont you just want the gun files themelves? I have a gift for making weapons.

Relten likes this.
  12. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

I suppose that would be nice...my versions my not be very good.

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

This contains the original sprites, and 1 configuration which is for the spring field rifle, the Thompson I haven't gotten to work in game. The ones I uploaded in the forums weren't exact size lol. but here I ripped the spring field rifle out of my mod, Rename and change anything you want in the file. I will prob recolor my black market version so they look different in-case someone uses your mod and mine. Be sure however to rename its console name/ name you spawn it in admin to something different.

Attached Files:

Relten likes this.
  14. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

woah, that is X1000 times better than what i had :rofl:

15. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

lol good, hope it is I personally didn't like the spring field in my mod cause it didn't see to match. can you upload some screen shots?

16. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

2015-07-01_00014.jpg
    muzzle flash is impressive, plus the damage output is perfect!

17. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

looks to be a displacement error within the muzzle flash, also the way the char is holding the gun looks off[DOUBLEPOST=1435780835][/DOUBLEPOST]
    .-- . .-.. .-.. / -- .- -.-- -... . / -. --- - --..-- / - .... . / --. ..- -. / .. ... / .... ..- --. . / ... --- / - .... .- - / -- .- -.-- / -... . / - .... . / -... . ... - / .-- .- -.-- / - .... . / -.-. .... .- .-. .- -.-. - . .-. / -.-. .- -. / .... --- .-.. -.. / .. - .-.-.- / .- ... / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / -- ..- --.. --.. .-.. . / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... / -.. . .--. . -. -.. .. -. --. / --- -. / .-- .... . .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. --- --- -.- / .. - / ... .-- .- .--. ... / .-.. --- -.-. .- - .. --- -. / ..-. --- .-. / ... --- -- . / .-. . .- ... --- -. / -. --- - / ... ..- .-. . / .-- .... -.-- .-.-.- / -- .- -.-- -... . / .- ... -.- / .- .-. --- ..- -. -.. / - .... . / .-.. .. ...- . / ... - .- .-. -... --- ..- -. -.. / -.-. .... .- - / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .-- .- -. - / - --- / ..-. .. -..- / .. - .-.-.- / --- - .... . .-. / - .... .- -. / - .... .- - --..-- / .. - .----. ... / .-.. --- --- -.- .. -. --. / .--. .-. . - - -.-- / --. --- --- -.. .-.-.-

Relten likes this.
  18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

That is correct, there does seem to be a clipping issue with the arms. I like the use of the tank muzzle flash by the way, as it gave this rifle a new feeling of power.

19. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

[​IMG]

Starter outfit number one COMPLETE! But that isn't the only thing that's going to be implemented in this new update...

2015-07-04_00002.jpg
    We now have a functioning couch, two weapons, and the framework for an armor tier. My goal is to completely finish character creation now so that more feature can be implemented.

Progress is awesome!

haynesy566 likes this.
  20. haynesy566

haynesy566 Heliosphere

All hail Relten