OOC Downside Up: A Comedic RP (Characters)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by ChiptuneGhosts, Feb 22, 2015.

1. ChiptuneGhosts

ChiptuneGhosts Big Damn Hero

Hello everyone! I'm ChiptuneGhosts and I'm looking for people for my first RP!

Keep in mind that, while this is comedic, try to make the characters as fleshed out and human as possible, don't want any zombies on our hands (at least not yet)

- Main characters, choose from the in-game races
    Avian
    Novakid
    Apex
    Hylotl
    Human (taken by me, sowwy)
    Glitch
    If you can, please show a picture of your character so it can be easier to put names to faces.

Here's how the submit sheet should look:
    - Character Name (Picture under)
    - Race
    - Personality & Backstory

EDIT: Called to my attention by MercenaryLord, here's the plot, sorry for the confused.
    Think about a show like Seinfeld or Curb Your Enthusiasm where there's no real plot and it's kind of the "RP about nothing" with improv comedy.

The main backstory for the entire RP is that instead of Earth being overrun like in the game, we've invented hyperspace jumps for rockets years ago discovered life on different planets and the plot takes place around 80 years after that. The main character is a lazy-but-brilliant human named Marty, who's basically a travelling DJ/student looking for gigs.

And the story'll take itself from there relying on the characters' personalities and choices throughout. Hope this helps a little.

And that's about it, if you want to join in the story while it's going on, feel free to PM me.
    - Thanks, CG

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  2. What exactly is the plot of this RP, I see nothing

Relten likes this.
  3. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

You know, I miss the old rpers, where did they all go? :(

Oh and I might join but I'm not the funniest knife in the drawer so idk.

Relten likes this.
  4. I'm not entirely sure. For me, my real life kind of kickstarted, so I had to cut back. Not sure about everyone else.

Relten likes this.
  5. Boufman

Probably the same with everyone else.

6. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

I'm still here, along with @m0k0n4 , and @walrusman72 , don't know about many others.

7. walrusman72

walrusman72 Phantasmal Quasar

I do agree, there is a serious lack of Fo' real RPers. Anyways, I'll probably join. Just give me some time to come up with a character and all that jive.

8. ChiptuneGhosts

ChiptuneGhosts Big Damn Hero

I'm sorry everyone, it's my first time RPing period, I just read the beginner's guide and figured I could try it out and have it go smooth,

9. Boufman

It's alright man, just reminiscing about the past. Although making a comedy based rp is kind of risky cause it's not the easiest thing. But don't lose hope because hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.