Double beds.

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by m4sterc40s, Jan 26, 2014.

1. m4sterc40s

m4sterc40s Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sure a decent amount of you play with friends, and some of you might play with a girlfriend, close friend, significant other, etc. . . Wouldn't it be nice if the two of you could share a bed. . . It would be simple, just two of the same bed, and some fabric to bring the beds together, this would allow two players to sleep on the same bed. It would also save space in any building you might be making, or if you are on an RP server and two characters become a couple and get married, they can share a bed together?

RafaelOfDarkness likes this.
  2. Tweak

Tweak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Get a tent and just let multiple people disappear inside.

Animating two characters in the same bed sounds impossible for 2D. Maybe a bunk bed, but that's not the same thing.

Count Skrule likes this.
  3. Count Skrule

Count Skrule Starship Captain

Bed schmed. The couch is where it's at.
    I would like the couch to be used by two people.

4. dead_videos

dead_videos Big Damn Hero

agreed, especially on the couches, that dang thing is big enough for 2 people, some are even big enough for 3! ( the big benches and fountains in avian villages come to mind)

5. MrDunkells

MrDunkells Space Hobo

I'm aware that this post is 4 years old, however I would like to put a clean ending to this thread. I've created the double bed you speak of, and I am at the moment adding every other bed in the game. The mod is here
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1286859753
    I hope this puts this old thread to rest.