1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Like Hylotl?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by DarithD, Dec 28, 2014.

?

Do you hate hylotl?

1. Yes o-o

69 vote(s)
    48.3%
  2. No o.o

74 vote(s)
    51.7%
  1. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

One day the hylotl will realize that they are at the bottom of the food chain. Until then, let's keep reminding them. :V:hylotl:

The Squid likes this.
  2. tiat11

tiat11 Aquatic Astronaut

I pressed yes by mistake not noticing the poll question was different from the topic title D:

3. Zouleena

Zouleena Pangalactic Porcupine

My race of choice- I don't necessarily consider them rude, more like foreignly proper- think part Japanese, part Yoda who was simply taught that damn affected speech pattern and lofty yet lovely attitude. They don't mean to be smart-assed bastards, they just don't know any better.

I love the fishy little buggers, have since the start.

ShamanMcLamie, HI-MAX² and tiat11 like this.
  4. Lecic

Lecic Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

I like them, yesss. Buttered, breaded, with a ssside of tartar sssauce.

5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

There's a Hylotl skeleton in my garbage can.X3

TheFloranChef likes this.
  6. TheFloranChef

Ok, they are not that bad. If you play as one. I spawned 5 of them in my ship, three apparently proposed to me and the other two complimented me for being a peace missionary.

Enjoy your peace little hylotls. You never know when you'll meet a Floran...

The Squid likes this.
  7. Skullcatron

Skullcatron Void-Bound Voyager

I fails - absolutely - to see any reasons why the Hylolt is the rude race - Aren't we forgetting that they're constantly under danger and getting killed without justice?
    Floran also like to hunt monkeys [Apex] , birdy dudes [Avian], and of course, The humans. any chance they get, But Hylolt is only race consdiering that Floran managed to push off the planet by simply following the Glitch.
    So uh. . . Why the hate?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  8. Snappyr

Snappyr Big Damn Hero

'Tis undeniably true. The finless races mistake our selfless passion to deliver them from self-destruct for some things sinister. Intervention. Dictation! We are not the apes!

Ultimately they antagonize my people so there is a reason for their savagery, and to hide the shame of their cultural failure.

Must be effects of having only gums and no gills.

HI-MAX², tiat11 and ShueDonham like this.
  9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

The Miniknog will descend upon you and destroy you for this insult.

HI-MAX² likes this.
  10. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

Yes:geek:
    49.4%
    40 vote(s)
    *No o.o
    41 vote(s)
    50.6%
    I WAS THE VOTE THAT WON
    EVERY VOTE COUNTS

The Squid likes this.
  11. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

*Adds a yes vote*

Edit: Edited "note" to "vote".

rhomboid likes this.
  12. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

QQ

13. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

Stop making In-Character hatreds Out-of-Character hatred. Separate yourselves from hate entirely. Make Dreams come true.

HI-MAX² and The Squid like this.
  14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I make nightmares come true.:lolwut:

15. TheFloranChef

Hylotls don't dream. When they sleep they see the Florans. :devil:

Pixelstomp, The Squid and HI-MAX² like this.
  16. HI-MAX²

HI-MAX² Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm offering protection to Hylotls who are willing to pay 1k pixels per hour. :megusta:

17. B17Fortress

B17Fortress Void-Bound Voyager

I havn't encountered to many, so just gonna answer "no"
    They are awesome to play as though! Their titanium armor is ninja armor! Steel is Samaria armor!

18. Skullcatron

Skullcatron Void-Bound Voyager

And since the Hylolt are extreme pacifist, They didn't really intervene with other races by brute, Mostly by media and commerence, But they soon learnt that mean nothing when the floran came in.
    Unto all, The floran greets the hylolt, as they show the hylolt their true god; God of Sssstabbing, and murdered hylolt, and collected their skulls for the trophies. And so floran follows him to other planets featuring of different colony, and killed other species. So uh..

19. Stormquake

Stormquake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Allow me to re-ask the question.

Do you like being a fucking badass fish samurai with a scythe or a total lame head?

HI-MAX² likes this.
  20. Lecic

Lecic Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Not badasss enough to keep yourssselves from losssing your homeword :hylotl::scissors:

The Squid and TheFloranChef like this.