Do the villagers have last names?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MagicallyClueless, May 12, 2016.

1. Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

Exactly! I just hate how vague it is. I would actually kind of enjoy reading bios for all the characters and their backgrounds. Like who was Sebastian's dad. And learn more about Alex's parents and stuff like that.

• CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Well isn't CA adding more dialouge for the villagers? Maybe one of them will be an off=hand statement saying their last name. I really do want to know this too

• MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

He should be! I'm hoping we'll find out last names that way, too.

I wiped off the dust on my twitter account and decided to send a question about last names. He seems to be super busy, but maybe he'll go on a little answering session eventually.

EltonScone, Pudassassin and CjBeats like this.
        • CjBeats

CjBeats Weight of the Sky

Lets hope. I'm really curious

• Ghostly Fox

Ghostly Fox Heliosphere

I tried to ask this during the worst of the debate (it was fairly active in at least two threads, maybe more)...

I never got an answer. : I Maybe someone else will have better luck, though it may be that he doesn't know what h's going to solidify it as. Plus, people will keep their headcanon regardless of what he says, which is fair enough. I personally just want to know so that I know what is canon fact and what is extrapolated data.

Megzzzx likes this.
            • Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah. I hate not knowing things. It drives me crazy.

NikkSword likes this.
              • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I always wondered how Jas, Shane and Marnie are all related, and couldn't figure it out!

EltonScone and Megzzzx like this.