RP Disregard

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

Who's your favourite NPC so far?

1. Vana Vines

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Lone Star

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Nate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yazu

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Johnny Rotten

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  6. Camilla Upman

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. Josh

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Danger gets a cramp in her side and is forced to rest by a nearby underwater boulder, swimming back and forth across and lake must've been exhausting.

2. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

Nada keeps searching the place and starting trying to not pay attention of the atmosphere surrounding her, looking for cabinets or storage boxes. at leassst here iss no troublesss for me she though at the time she keeps searching.

3. camerox

camerox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Spike reaches beneath his suit and quietly curses "a ... idiot probably stole my under-suit", his hidden body armour was missing. He is not one to run away but desperate times call for desperate measures when a shady group of probable debt collectors but then again he cannot recall any debts his in. He dashed away from the masked men as fast as he could go in a extremely classy way.

He dashed into one of the buildings with all the workers and looked around for anything that could be weaponised.

4. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

The alleyway people seem to have stopped following Chase. They have split up, some of them had even began to swim. Chase feels glad he didn't get involved with them; they may have been whom the hooded ones were hunting. Heading further into the slums, he follows the winding alleyways down through the city. Stopping as he comes to an otherwise unremarkable dumpster, he checks to see if he's being watched before reaching out behind the dumpster for the cardboard box he'd hidden his savings in...

5. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

After resting for a while, Danger continues on her way back.

6. CondescendedWow

The best hope of something as such is a hose or something like it at least, sad thing is that it isn't portable at all.

Just when Nada thinks she's alone the two from earlier show up, to confront Nada about trespassing on their property.

???2: Thats wheres ya wrong hon.
    ???1: Yeaaaaa you might think abouts leaving our happy workplace here.
    ???1: Say, you're one of those weirdos who showed up by the river behind our buildin's.
    ???2: What're ya thinkin?
    ???1: Wanna come with us into our office for a bizzniss meetin?

???1 smiles and turns to walk back to his office and ???2 stays back to lead Nada there.
    ???1: Ya commin?

Some thief has apparently taken a little bit of the savings, but not enough to make a difference. Nothing important.
    It was still quite the aggravating encounter though, that spare change could've been of use.

This time she's a lot more successful. Making it the whole way across, when she reaches shore the hooded people are gone but so are the others.

7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Cole runs to the right of the lake, not knowing what's going on a all or where he's trying to go.

8. Kingcakes

Kingcakes Orbital Explorer

She turns over to see the two workers, at first she though it was a fighting offer but it results on a work business, well whatever this two knows is better than being with a bung of ignoramus sleeping peolpe. I guesss "happy" it isss fair away of thisss place but sssure I'm coming ... for businessss of course any information it'll better be coming from those workers than anyone she tough. so what is thisss businesss about she asked at the 2 person while following him/her

9. Bonabopn

Withdrawing a few pixels from his stash, Chase looks around before hiding the box back behind the dumpster. Hopefully that should be enough for some breakfast. "...Breakfast?" Chase thinks to himself. "It's dusk. How long did I sleep for?"
    Shaking his head, he heads towards the store to buy some food.

10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Ouri is still walking around looking for his guitar and scythe when he notices something in a patch of what he assumed was grass.
    "Interesting."
    he walks up to it and picks it up.
    It appears to be a small yellow robot made to fly behind the user and give directions and light.
    "i should see if i can fix it! it cant be too hard."
    He finds a screwdriver next to the robot suggesting it was purposely sabotaged.
    "Looks like it has matter manipulator storage tech too."
    He then starts trying to fix it.

11. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger starts walking down one of the roads.
    She starts looking out for a warehouse or a storage building of some kind, hoping to look for supplies, and maybe a weapon, Inside.

12. CondescendedWow

Cole spots Xoch amongst the crowd in the streets north.

???2: First, allows us to introduce ourselves. I, am Nate.
    Nate appears to be a rather short but very hulky Apex, with dark brown fur and silver tinges.
    His eyes are green and his brow is thick, but despite that he's actually a little handsome.
    ???1 looks back,
    ???1: Oh and I am Yazu
    Yazu happens to be a tall and slim Hylotl, where the most muscle is on his body is his arms.
    He's got mainly a green hue and his fins aim downwards, packed together, he wears a work outfit resembling a 1930s factory worker's.
    Yazu's voice is a little higher and way less gravelly but it's still beasty-like.

Nate: Our bizzniss talk is about the media, all we'd be askin is that you gather up all those other people you woke up with an' get them to keep their mouthz shut.
    Yazu: We really would appreciate you doin that, since there's this media girl, Vana Vines who always comes in searching for answerz and sometimes she finds out more than she originally wanted. We, as citizens like our privacy ya know? So just please find your comrades, keep them quiet, and make sure that Vana Vines girl don't mess around town.
    Not many people like her if you ask around.
    Nate: Yeah, so whaddaya say?

It's kinda hard to not think about how the two talk like a unit, like they're two halves of one brain.

Chase reaches the cheapest diner in the district, V.W. Eggs, of course it's also the most packed diner too.

Ouri is successful in repairing the robot, due to his knowledge.
    Although sadly a lot of the robot's functions and such are permanently broken and can only be fixed if they were replaced.
    The robot can also be upgraded for extra functions, if Ouri could get his hands on the right stuff and knowledge.
    The robot floats about 4ft into the air, whirring to life, "Good day, master, what would you like to call me?"

The only storages are storages in the backs of shops and personal compartments in houses.
    Although Danger does pass a weapon's store called Backstabber's along the walk.

13. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"I think il cal you Kethala ((Keth-hala)) because you remind me of her!
    I should see if your matter-manipulator storage module still works!"

14. CondescendedWow

It does still work thanks to Ouri's handy work but it's very very shoddy and can hardly be used for much.

15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Well atleast the scan function seems to work!
    Anyway Kethala see if you can detect either a guitar or an ouron scythe in the vicinity!"

16. Firepaw Da Cat

Taking note of the weapon shop, she heads over to check out what kind of weapons are on sale.

17. CondescendedWow

"There are several guitars spread throughout the vicinity, no Ouron scythes are found within my scanning radius however."
    Kethala whirrs, "Any specific guitar you're looking for?"

Mostly melee weapons, small knives, low calibur guns, silencers, the go-to shop for killing someone in an alleyway.
    Although at the very back, on a wall mount there's a very pretty looking sharp spear.

18. Firepaw Da Cat

Danger is very happy when she sees the spear, she goes over to inspect it more closely, and check the price.
    She also checks herself over to see if she has any pixels with her.

19. CondescendedWow

The price on it is rather high, even for middle-class citizens.
    The shopkeeper notices Danger ogling the spear and walks up to her.
    Shopkeeper: Oh, so you've noticed the gem of my store.

20. Bonabopn

Seeing the diner was full, Chase continues with his plan to go to the store.
    ((i said store, not diner!))