OOC Disregard(The Most Undead GM)

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by CondescendedWow, Oct 24, 2015.

?

What do you think about this RP?

1. It sounds great!

2. It sounds interesting!

3. It sounds okay.

4. It could use a little work.

5. I don't like it, sorry.

6. Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

Bl-ate-ÿuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusë

camerox likes this.
  2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Bl-aet-uuus?

Blaetuuus

Blaetus

Blætūs

Okay, I got it. I think.

camerox and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

Blay-tus

camerox and CondescendedWow like this.
  4. Sgt.fox170

Sgt.fox170 Existential Complex

so character i just made from one of my games just died due to structure integrity, he managed to survived but landded in some spikes , but on of the bloated infected police officers use its radioactive puke and killed him...

CondescendedWow and camerox like this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

@critsarecool @quitaren12
    At this point, you can just have some sort of mop-up crew arrest Aüslēir and send him off to icekill...

camerox likes this.
  6. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

I was actually thinking of just creating a new thread for Disregard and have the setting be, y'know like you're on Vergak and after it's been in a very unstable state it's finally hit the shitter and you have to either choose a character from any faction or be an independent character, someone who just wants to survive.
    That way the story can't get butchered too much with trying to unfuck the sandwich that we have right here, instead we'll just be starting a new story that has been created by the past characters.
    Or if your character hasn't been doing a whole lot or something like that then you can continue as them.
    I just have to revise everything from the ground up y'know, but keep it in the sense that we don't have to completely go back in time.

So yeah, after Regardless is done then we'll start on Disregard.2 and from there we'll look at the sequel which'll be Regard or something totally unoriginal like that.

camerox, zeskorion and Jareix Cryvix like this.