Modding Help Discontinued mod name?

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Syke-Stryker, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Syke-Stryker

Syke-Stryker Void-Bound Voyager

SO I accidentally unsubbed a mod on steam and it seems the author removed it. What I remember is that it added in end game racial unique weapons to the game but I can't remember the name. I was hoping someone here remembers it and/or knows where an archived version would be.
    Ps. it had an Avali spear that had an alt fire that shot little lasers and a crazy strong red dagger you held backwards.

2. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

If the author removed it, they do not want it to be used anymore. Though I want to help, I will not violate the author's intent

3. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

I think that you may be out of luck here. Perhaps there could be a version of it on the forums that can still be downloaded. If you could remember the name of the mod you might be able to find it, you may also want to try searching one of the weapon names, if you can remember it. Just remember that there are plenty of mods on Steam that are not on the Forums, and what you are looking for may either be removed or never there in the first place. If you can not find it here you may be out of luck.