1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Dialogue not appearing

Discussion in 'Support' started by HiddenAura, Apr 28, 2018.

1. HiddenAura

HiddenAura Space Hobo

I’ve tried talking to Abigail but it just makes the noise as if something was said but no dialoge appears. Is this normal? I have 8 hearts with her and it just started happening after the heart event

• Ellyssa

Ellyssa Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've had similar issues with Robin and other NPCs. It's like the conversation immediately closes when you try to initiate it. (My instance of the issue is on the PC)

• saerju

saerju Intergalactic Tourist

Im having the same issue - my question is, will it fix itself eventually? or do i have to fall back on an older save if i encouter this glitch?

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

It persists between days, and still does it if you quit and load the game again?

• saerju

saerju Intergalactic Tourist

yes to both ):

Edit: I think this glitch is here to stay, atleast in this save - so i reverted back to before it bugged out (coincidentally i just had the marnie bug 4ingame days earlier and therefore a backupsave, so it was a blessing in disguise afterall. thx for that fix btw blorp)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
            • Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

Too late... But if you (or anyone else) still has a save with this problem, you can zip the save folder and attach it here and I'll look at it.