RP Derika, Land of the Gifted

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Mattie_, Jul 27, 2014.

1. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

"Oh not much longer than me.. do you come from off the island as well?.. well from one island to another for me" giving her a small laugh as he looks up at the large faction housing stooping and just staring for a few seconds shifting his gaze to each symbol and sighs as he takes them in "Im.. not too sure" Frowning again as he looks between all of them quietly talking to himself as he looks over at each of the large houses "Dimensional.. I think" looking up at the faction housing for it looking uneasy as he rubs his back wincing a little seeming to be lost in a memory as he shakes his head snapping out of it "So.. We just go up to our faction and.. ask?" Looking down at her

2. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

"I lived outside of Brink haven since I was little..." She says looking between the signs then at the Dimensional one "Ill go with you and then Ill go to get my own apartment" She smiles happily a bit before she thinks "There might be someone waiting for us to ask us our gift then we have to show them it...to prove it" She nods a bit walking towards the Dimensional building looking back at him waving him towards her "Come on!" She says before walking towards the doors her ears twitching quietly and her tail swishing proudly in the air.

3. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

"Ahh... what is it like outside the city?" Following her up to the Dimensional house "Thanks again for the help.." Looking back up to the house and its sign as they walk up "You said your power was Physical? What exactly can you do?" Pulling out the bread some before breaking off some and offering it to Izuna and another piece for him as they walk up

4. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna blinks
    "Outside the city..Very Dangerous" she says making a face as she takes the bread and nibbles on it "I can go crazy...In a way..basically.." She shrugs weakly as the walk inside the Dimensional housing and walks up to the lady at the front desk "He wants a room!....Please" She adds the please later on before the lady points to a room off to the side where they would enter and he would have to tell the man inside his gift and then would have to display it (We're just gonna put that 'off-screen') and soon they would walk out of the room and receive a key card to his new room that is near the top of the building "Congrats you got your own room! Now lets go get mine!" She grabs his arm pulling him with her as they would walk towards the Physical building "Nice power by the way" She says up to him her ears twitching randomly and her fluffy tail swaying high and happily.

5. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

"Where I used to live was pretty dangerous as well" Finishing off his bread as she nibbles on hers "Basically? So your get stronger and faster like that?" Following her as he enters to room showing his powers to the man inside after awhile coming back out as they leave looking at the key card flipping it over in his hand before he puts it away with a smile "Thanks so all the way at the top" Glancing up as they leave before blinking a few times as he dragged off walking with her towards the Physical building "Thanks... I hope I can be useful to them.. at lest enough to keep my room"

6. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna nods lightly and walks inside the Physical building and looks around before the person at the front desk points to a room
    "Okay well I hope he can knock me out of it..." she says a bit to herself before looking at him "I think you should stay out here" She nods before releasing his arm and walks inside the room and after a couple of minutes crashing noises are heard followed by many hard crashes then silence before Izuna slowly walks out of the room looking weak on her feet her eyes switching between feral and not feral repeatly and her ears twitching frequently before she walks slowly over to the counter taking her key card before she looks back at Jonathan waving it slightly her face looking pale "Do-done..." she fixes her hair and looks at the key card floor "Middle...Ok..." She shudders looking at Jonathan "If you want you can go but...I need to lay down...in my room..." She inhales deeply before she walks over to a trash can and throws up into it before she winces clearing her throat and takes out her own piece of bread which she starts to hungrily munch on as she heads to the Elevator waiting for him to come or leave.

7. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Walks into the Physical building next to her walking unto the desk
    "Sure?" Walking over to some seat sitting down as he waits looking worriedly towards the room once all the crashing noises start and only get worse a few minutes before Izuna comes out weakly and twitching as she switches between her feral and none feral "Are you ok..?" Standing up as he follows her frowning and taking a step away as she throws up into the trash can "Sure.. I don't have any thing else I really need to do" Stepping into the elevator offering her a hand

8. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna would slump over a bit when the doors of the elevator close and she takes his hand sighing weakly before slumping against him taking deep breaths, once the doors slowly open she releases his hand and walks out of the elevator then down the hall to her room. She looks up at her door once she gets to it and looks at the key card before sliding it in then pulling it back out opening the door after wards walking inside before she flops onto the closest couch her tail laying slightly folded on her back closing her eyes
    "Ugh..." She groans weakly slowly rolls onto her back sighing quietly looking around her room and raises her hands in faint celebration "Yaaayy~" they then fold onto her chest as she rests.

9. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

He glaces down to her looking slightly worried
    "Are you ok Izuna?" Following her out as the doors open heading down the hall way unto they get to her room waiting for her to open the door as he walks in a bit behind her looking around as he walks up to the window peering out at the view "wow.." Blinking a few times as he looks out over it before turning back and walking over to her taking his bag off sitting it down next to one of the chairs as he sits down "Still so much to take in.." Giving a small sighing more talking to himself than any thing

10. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna glances at the view nodding weakly her face slowly regaining some color
    "The jungle is dangerous by the way...so...yea...have that information..." She shifts around before she sits up stretching quietly inhaling deeply before laying back against the couch "I wonder if the bed is comfy..." She gets up walking to the bed room "Ohmygodyessss....Its comfy!" She calls out later and would be laying face down on the bed occasionally rolling around "Really comfy!" She says smiling happily before she lays on her back sighing happily.

11. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Jonathan relaxes in the chair yawning
    "Hmm.. still be interesting to explore it it could be pretty dangerous at home as well" Watching as she goes into the bed room "Hmm... we should see about this food too!" Glancing to her room as he stands up going back to look at the view again "Any thing else worth seeing today?"

12. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna's head would pop out from the bed room door looking much better
    "Well there's a Public pool and a Park" she nods before disappearing before later coming back with the blanket of the bed wrapped around her "Their beds and sheets are so comfy its like a...well..I dont know what to call it" she looks around the apartment before she crawls onto the couch all bundled up in the large blanket looking around "I never lived on my own before..." She shifts around pulling the blanket over and ontop of her head hiding her ears so only her face is visible.

13. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Jonathan watches as she pops out before going back in than popping back out warped up in her blanket giving a small chuckle as she does and sits down only showing her face giving her a smile
    "I haven't as well.. always lived with alot of people and not much room.. or hot water....What about the shops..?" Looking at her with a tilt of his head

14. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

"Well I lived in the forest sooo yea" She shrugs weakly snuggling up in her blanket "The shops? Dont you remember we're both practically broke?" She pulls out her bread piece and nibbles on it more shifting around on the couch before looking at the TV on the wall looking around and grabs the remote clicking it onto the Comedy Channel causing her to giggle slightly as she listens to it.

15. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

"Well... still look.. find what We want than actually get some one money" Looking to the TV as she turns it on starting to watch as well laughing now and than as he watches "Or the job boards here and in town?" Going over to the sink getting himself a drink before going back to watch the TV

16. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna shifts around giggling lightly at the TV before she looks out at the view
    "I wanna sit and watch the Television" She draws it out for a bit shifting around in her blanket before she crawls out her ears flicking upwards before they twitch and pivot at the TV, She opens the fridge pulling out a soda which she opens sipping on it happily before she wiggles back into her blanket bundle snuggling up on the couch making a o3o face while occasionally sipping on her Dr. Pepper.

17. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Shifts around in his chair trying to get comfy as he watches the TV
    "Ehh... ok but its kinda boring isnt it?" Pulling his bag up to his feet as he shuffles though it pulling out the last of the bread he got before starting to eat it watching the TV looking somewhat bored walking over getting himself a Drink of Dr.pepper Frowning as he looks at it sitting down at he takes one sip taking a disgusted face almost spitting it out again as he looks at it "Ughhh.. What is this!?"

18. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

She blinks looking over at him
    "What? Its Dr. pepper! You cant not like Dr. pepper!" She sips on hers smiling happily "And no this is a very nice TV!" She points at the TV blinking "Dont you WANT to relax, I practically slept on the streets before so this is awesome..." She shifts around on the couch thinking before she gets up abandoning her blanket before walking into the bed room coming back with a Identical blanket which she throws at him "Comfy!" she says simply before crawling back into her blanket bundle "Really comfy, I might take a bath soon so if you need to use the Restroom or wanna take a bath do it now!" She says with a sort of commanding tone.

19. samsan99

samsan99 Space Spelunker

~Jonathan~

Blinks just watching her
    "Ehh.. I might just stick with drinking coke.." Taking another sip making it look as painful as possible teasing her "TVs are ok.." Looking out to the window "Just like being outside more than stuck inside.. sorry" Frowning as he looks away sipping at his drink again not putting on a face this time Blinking as the blanket gets thrown at him as he mutters from under it "No im fine.." Looking up to her from under the blanket before he warps it around himself so only his head is showing as he watches the TV "thanks.. Go have your bath"

20. mas0n99

mas0n99 Starship Captain

~Izuna~

Izuna nods before she wiggles again out of her blanket before she runs off to the bath room shutting the door with a slightly loud thud before running water is heard and she takes her bath humming happily with a pleased look letting him watch TV or stuff.

(Claimed page for the Kawaii's
    http://imgur.com/Bkfdrh7 )