RP DEPTHS: The depths

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"Aye-aye Captain!" Logan shouts sarcastically.
    -----------------
    Calico is momentarily shocked by Rin's attack, and in her shock, she drapes an arm around his neck, not enough to hurt him, but enough that he is dragging her along with him. ((WORDS!!))

2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Rin lets go of his rifle with one arm and proceeds to help Calico move forward as they continue down the tunnel.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Conall sets his light down and anxiously switches the grip on his axe from left to right, back and forth. "Why can't there be a decisive fight? These little scares are getting on my nerves!" Half-shouting down the hall, hoping to see the others round the corner.

4. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

"God dammit, slow down!" She grabs Rin before he runs off and kills himself. "First of all, if we're lucky then Lescalius will just assume we're fighting some random monster. Second of all, I told you that you should've stayed behind, but now you're trying to assault a mentally disturbed man with connections to the underworld who might have mutated into something worse, without any stealth or adequate support. Lastly, we don't know what Lescalius has turned into, and whether he's hostile or not is something we don't know. We don't want to kill him just because we suspect something."

5. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

((Easily provable by the massive hunting party that has rapidly formed.))

6. Firebird Zoom

"If I may speak, I'd say that the fact that his own flesh-and-blood sister asked us to kill him should be enough reason to do so. Also, Rin, go back, you're going to get either you or your girlfriend killed."

7. HunterC1998

"I ain't killing anyone I came in here with without good down reason.."

8. Firebird Zoom

"So be it. Just keep any monsters he throws at us off our backs."

9. HunterC1998

"Do me a favor, everything we face in here, take 'em with a grain of salt, we've already seen that this ain't our kind of stuff...The vampire...Squid...jelly thing was friggin gentleman like..."

10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"You fools! Stop talking and run, I can hear a large number of small creatures behind us! I told you this already!"
    He attempts to shove her off of him and keep going.

11. HunterC1998

"Well fine dammit!" He begins moving as fast as he risks for not missing anything.

12. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

@The Alonne @HunterC1998 @Omicron445 @Firebird Zoom
    You are surrounded... As you gaze before, behind, and even above you, millions of tiny beady eyes stare back...
    They cover all of the floors, walls, and ceilings of the tunnel... Like a sea of red dots...
    When they speak, it's as if you're in the very throat of some hideous beast, listening to its voice all around you...
    Dark and slick like oil, silken like
    spider silk, and predatory as a black widow...

"A̤ͅ ̺͎͇̖͇̜ṇEs͕̻̳̦̙̪T̯̜̩̟ ͙͙h̝̙͇A̭̮͈̮̬s̟͇ ̝̹B̦̰̭̯̰e͈e̫͎̰N͖̫̝͍̩ͅ ̜̥̩̯̰̟d̗͚̲E͍̖̱̫s̻̮t̥̞͚̳̹̲͓r͓̬̝͍̮o̠̺̺̥̺̮Y͙̯͍Ḛ̗̝̰͚̗̫d̼͉̙̮͓.̦͙̦.͙͍̱͇̟̰.͎͎̦̩̯ͅ
    ̣̞̱̥A̬̹͙̺̮̣ ̼̹̻͇d̫̲e̞̯B̞̞̫͍̲̲t͇͎̖ ̮̲̤M̱͔͙u̜͇̜̪S͖͖͎t̪̗̱͙̬̭̰ ̝̣̘̱b̙̹̟̟̪ͅE͓̩̖̬̪ ͚̹̼͍͍͖ͅp̫͓A͖̫̩id..̣̺͚̗.
    ̟̫̱͍̹̲̞W̫̭E͇̯̥ ̯̖̜S̩̲͔̬Ẹ̠̖̹͔̗eK̞̹͙͎̙̮̦ ͈͙̥̳t̰̦̗̫͕͔H̤̝͖e̱͔ ̰E̞y̱̠ES̺̰̥̩̻ͅ ̗̬O̼̫̩f ̜̳̟͙̲͓̰t̺͎̗̩̭̰̣h̼E̥̩̳̤͎ ͙f̞ͅE͖a͙͍̲t̼̩͚̲H̗̫̪̬E̫̹̤͔̹͇r̗̹̫̳̝̦̩e͚̬͉̭̩D̯͖̫ ͇̬o̱̬̹̘̯̗N̹͍̤͔̯͔̗e̲̬̙͈̤̜.̺̹̠͉.͎̤.̭̠̲͈
    ̻̥͇͖̻̜̲R̦̼̝e͎̗͍̻͙̫͓p͇̣͔̭̲̩A̻̟̩͓̰̦ͅy͈̬͍̥͔͕͈ thE̬̩̼͍͖ D̯͕̩̣̭̙e̘͎̣b̪͓̪̫̮T̖ ̮͇̳̹̺̹a͉̥N̼̥d̘̬̺͉͖̙͚ ̳̖͓̗w̫̱̪͈̤Ḛ̼̟̬ ͇͇̞̱̭̘ͅw̜͔͕IL̠ḻ̭̻͙̣ ̼̩̻b̫E̦͉̟ ͔g̤̰Ṟ̪͉̰̻̹̜ạ͚̦̭̙̠t͕̖E͔̠̳̬FuL̳͎̭̪̦̣.̜̥̤.̰̞̞̖.̘"

Calico's fuzz stands on end... You feel incredibly threatened... Cornered... Challenged...
    Should you fight...? Or shall you repay the debt you owe...?

13. HunterC1998

"Uhh...H-hang on, a nest? Who destroyed it?"

14. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Calico was the only one who explored without us, it must have been her. We have no fire equipment, and grenades are not good in tunnels. We can't simply fight our way out..."

15. Omicron445

Kat gazes around at the eyes, wishing her scarf could cover her face.

Linette is taken aback by the freakish sight before her. "What debt?"

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Lescalius looks at the light, slipping a hand to hold the Necronomicon

" H-h-hello?! Lescallia! "

" Augh....that...voice...his voice..."
    Lesa shivers, grabbing her chakram

17. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

Conall looks back at those who haven't rushed off and asks, "Any thoughts? Because I'm ready to charge after them."

18. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Supernova

((Kevin is glad he isn't here for this. He isn't happy in his current situation either.))

Jareix Cryvix and Firebird Zoom like this.
  19. Firebird Zoom

Fine, Calico thinks, If they leave us alone, I can see without my eyes. Calico, using the many implants in her body, cuts off her video feeds, makes sure the pain nerves near her eyes are disconnected, directs the Nanites to the area around her eyes, rewires her brain to process echolocation, then takes off her helmet, extends a claw, and cuts her own eyes out with surgical precision. She then throws the organs down the tunnel, pulls Kat's scarf off, ties it around her head like a blindfold, and hands her helmet to Rin.

20. Omicron445

((What))