Darkbound: Legacy of the Lucent Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ghostar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. TGGluke

TGGluke Phantasmal Quasar

Yeah thinkin about it it is less scary

2. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Samus Aran's New suit? :3

Seria-Myouna and Ghostar like this.
  3. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

Maybe not Samus's, it looks like space pirate armor that was redone to fit a human.

4. 1.1

1.1 Big Damn Hero

im listening to the darkbound exploration while posting this. anyways, its good music

5. The armor is actually based off nothing.

6. 1.1

1.1 Big Damn Hero

reminds me of samus :p a dark epic version of samus. anyways it looks awesome

7. OmniGeoff

OmniGeoff Weight of the Sky

Or a Galactic Federation Trooper.

8. Lugubrious

Lugubrious Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i am interested in killing this queen. i wonderwhat she drops? considering that she controls the hive it only makes sense that by killing her you would control the hive.[​IMG]

9. Unconscious Architect

Is there only one queen? Because if we fight her and kill her, and there isn't more than one we wipe out an entire race.

10. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

There is only one Queen, and she is not something that any mortal should tarry with...

The Queen is the epicenter of our will and our very being... Her will and her form are not something that can be destroyed by simple weapons or strength of force... Each dimension is accorded a measure of her great mental capacity in the form of an Emanation of the Queen... This smaller entity is temporally-bound and could theoretically be destroyed given sufficient trauma... Doing so would result in the Corebound within your dimension becoming unbound... They will mill around aimlessly with no set motive, losing much of their strength in the process...

Axe Garian and Crystan like this.
  11. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

This makes me wonder then if your "Queen" would then in the future send in stronger forces to deal with whatever had "Killed" the emanation and consume whatever is in the way in the process.

12. Unconscious Architect

I doubt it, because killing the emanation severs the connection with that dimension, no?

13. Seria-Myouna

Should you be unintelligent enough to accept the situation granted to you, you could activate a Void Beacon to restore the link between our worlds... I should warn you, however, that the Queen's wrath is not something that any single person could ever hope to stand up to... With her dedicated focus and insurmountable fury she will raze your dimension to ashes and shall not deign to leave a single entity alive within...

14. CHALLANGE ACCEPTED.

15. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

void born. rly. you were thinking of dragon born werent you :fusrodah:

16. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Not really, it has to do with how they are born.

17. Tails7712

Tails7712 Spaceman Spiff

This a good idea.Supported.

18. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

This is really cool, I like the idea of going to any place called 'The Void'

19. Seria-Myouna

The Void is lovely this time of year... The Voidflowers are in bloom, and the Core Forges are aglow with the lights of newly-molded cores for the Queen's hordes...

Kingofstarryskies likes this.
  20. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Phantasmal Quasar

Sounds absolutely delightful! Ah, the joys of taking a relaxing stroll through the spacious caverns, admiring the harmony of the hive-mind, being devoured mind and body by the Darkbound. Just wonderful!

Kingofstarryskies likes this.