Darkbound: Legacy of the Lucent Update Part 2!

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Ghostar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Not only that, but Metroid is also one of Ghostar's favorite games!

Ghostar likes this.
  2. Unconscious Architect

Unconscious Architect Big Damn Hero

Wait a minute.
    So close. :facepalm::cry:

3. Terrabyte535

Terrabyte535 Orbital Explorer

This seems pretty nice. It shows that the universe has alot of dangerous and creepy stuff in it!

4. Hey White, have you ever noticed my avatar suits this place quite perfectly? :P

5. Do tell how your wonderful little cat girl suits this post that presents both misery and despair, for I cannot see the similarity.

6. Unconscious Architect

I'm assuming the same person who did Ghostar's avatar also did yours.

7. Well you know... Cats have uuh... shiny eyes at the dark... and stuff...

Yea. I wonder who made it though...

8. Click on Suika's portrait and watch for a few seconds. o_O You won't think it's so cute after that...

9. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Hahaha FINALLY you guys got they were loosely based off the Ing! I was wondering how long it would take! :rofl:

10. TenaciousTinkerer

TenaciousTinkerer Cosmic Narwhal

EVERYONE QUICK, the thread has been updated with new stuffz, Check it out :DD

EDIT: also shiny armor is shiny :DD

Seria-Myouna and Ghostar like this.
  11. TwInkLE, twiNKle, LiTtLE STaR...

12. Unconscious Architect

Derp, I looked at who's doing the artwork. You'll never guess what I found...

So I have a question, do all the Darkbound thus far (besides the Overseer) have bubbles? Because I though only the Dietrich did.

13. Seria-Myouna

Seria-Myouna The Last Moderator IRC Operator

The Deitrich is designed for one purpose: to feed the Queen... Her hunger cannot be satiated by the Vaelmin alone, for though they gather in great quantities it would be as if you were to forgo eating for a week and then eat all at once... They are linked weakly to the Void so they can provide a constant stream of energy to our Queen...

The others do not require such things... The Overseer's link to the Void is also rather tenuous at the best of times... It is only strong enough to bring basic supplies via the Eiyend...

14. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

Such an amazing idea. Really, needs to be added to the game. :up:

15. Unconscious Architect

Seeing as its being developed mainly by moderators I'm fairly certain it will be.

16. I wouldn't judge a suggestion just because moderators are making it, really :U

I support the idea regardless of their moderatorship :0

17. mo'guts

mo'guts Big Damn Hero

wow, this is an awesome idea , I think it would be a lot fun to try and infiltrate a Darkbound planet and harvest those materials, I feel like it would give off a "survival horror" kind of vibe. love it.

18. Unconscious Architect

Thats not to say it isn't a much higher caliber than most of the other suggestions here as well. The forethought put into it really shows.

19. Ghostar

Ghostar Steakeater

Pift, you must not have seen the cat planet suggestion of Ayumis, that one is AMAZING.

20. Manilian

Manilian Big Damn Hero

God, the "Twinkle Twinkle" song from Dead Space made this race more creepy.