RP Danvers&Fernald's world of Entertainment

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The strongest psychic signal you can find is the Ringleader's mental laughing

" PFAHAHA! "

Go and ask then

HunterC1998 likes this.
  2. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

He decides to try and find out what her other teammates are thinking.
    ---------
    Sko calls out. "Excuse me sir, but would it be too much to ask for the limb?"

Arra likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You notice the mind of the handcuffed girl

" Pff..... Doesn't surprise me that he would do that....poor girl.... And I shouldn't be here after I won last time... "

He chucks the arm towards you

HunterC1998 likes this.
  4. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Kate's face falls. Boring. He sits cross-legged on the ground, trying to remember. But every time he does, it just hurts.

Arra likes this.
  5. Jareix Cryvix

'thats unsettling... She's probably really tough then...'
    He moves onto the next.
    --------
    He catches it and bows his thanks before starting to eat the arm.

Arra likes this.
  6. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The small...almost basketball tall penguin is the most interesting

" Aaaand I really wish I could forget stuff instead of growing to immense sizes... "

HunterC1998 likes this.
  7. Jareix Cryvix

(a bit of a coincidence that he would be thinking that...)
    'he can grow? I'd better tell the others that...'
    He moves onto the next one...

Arra likes this.
  8. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You hear the old human ladies gentle mental humming

HunterC1998 likes this.
  9. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

Xom slowly rises to their feet and approaches the wounded girl, crouching down before them. They remove their shirt and tear it into makeshift bandages to wrap around her arm in an attempt to staunch the flow of blood. "Poor little light... dimmer and dimmer still." They pull the girl's head into their lap as they apply pressure to the wound.

Kaiachi and Arra like this.
  10. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

Dissidia moves towards the girl.
    "Zetta, as soon as you have enough energy to speed up the healing process you have to try and help her."

Arra likes this.
  11. MilkCalf

MilkCalf Supernova

Cass' mind was an inferno of hate, anger and disgust. 'I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you!' Her feelings were too strong to hold back and she ended up sprinting between the ringleader and the girl. She felt taller than before so she must have shifted at some point, but she focused instead on the ringleader. It was hard for her to make sentences that described all that she was feeling, but she managed to let loose a few curses "You mother fucker. Son of a bitch. Die in a fucking fire."

Arra likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

You do manage to stop the flow a bit. Right now she is just crying from pain and fear

The Ringleader's head twitches a bit. He puts his hand on the side of her face, before slamming his metallic claws through the soft part behind her jaw, the claws emerging right under her tongue with a sputter of blood. He slowly lifts you up, causing excruciating pain

" You. Should. Know. Your. Place. "

You shift back to your human form. You cant move.... Your terrified to the very core of your being..... Your about to die.

HunterC1998 and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  13. Captain Kane

Captain Kane The Waste of Time

A brief look of frustration flickers across Xom's face before settling back into it's usual apathy. They pull the girl closer to them in a sort of awkward embrace, still managing to apply pressure to the wound. They begin to softly murmur a lullaby. "Twinkle twinkle little star..."

14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Kosuke scrambles back from this, looking startled and overall not prepared for that. He comes to a stand, trying to think of something to say in this situation.

Arra likes this.
  15. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

(Z)
    "Listen up ring boy, once i get out of here and regain my full power i will remove you from existence."

Arra likes this.
  16. Jareix Cryvix

Cue is very much terrified and quickly scrambles away.

Sko continues eating and watches with twisted interest.
    "This'll be good..."

17. critsarecool

critsarecool The Waste of Time

Kato seems to be doing the same, though slightly annoyed that he was distracted from remembering. He was just starting to remember a planet, but now it was gone again.

Arra likes this.
  18. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Calypso is scarcely able to make out the events transpiring around her, so she moves closer to where the commotion seems to be coming from. She catches a glimpse of some odd characters scattered about. She can see a young boy holding a girl with her arm ripped off, a squid-like being...eating that arm?, and that same odd Ringleader approaching some frozen beast. Not knowing the circumstances, she stands back and observes further.

Jareix Cryvix and Arra like this.
  19. Jareix Cryvix

Cue throws up again. He knows she's about to die and it totally sickens him.

By this point Sko's devoured most of the hand. He notices the strange hylotl and holds out the arm in offering.
    "Care for a bite?"

Arra likes this.
  20. Cyber-Toast

Cyber-Toast Big Damn Hero

Aton turns to the Rinleader.
    "I don't know where we are and why we are here but you managed to get me angry. I will not let you hurt anybody anymore, not by this way, even if I don't know them. Coward."
    Then he search for the soul of the Ringleader.

Arra likes this.