1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Cutscene with Sebastian halting

Discussion in 'Support' started by Pangaearocks, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Pangaearocks

Pangaearocks Big Damn Hero

This one is probably really hard to reproduce and I'm not entirely sure about the cause, but will try to explain what occurred.

Think it was the 4-heart event with Sebastian (not the motorcycle one, whichever that is). I went down towards his room, and a cutscene started. But I was just stood outside his door, with the door closed, kind of bumping up and down/jittering slightly, without anything progressing. Sebastian was in his room and not moving. It was like this for a good while, before I realised nothing was likely to happen, and clicked to skip the scene. That went fine, and the game itself didn't stall or crash.

I suspect the timing was really awkward, and Sebastian was about to head out of his room to go to the lake or to smoke, because shortly after I had skipped the cutscene he came out of his room. During the stalled cutscene he was also in the middle of his room or thereabouts, so perhaps he had started to move out, and that caused the buggy behaviour?