Curse of Skeleton Mirror

Discussion in 'The Monster Monster Contest' started by Machio, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

I love Doctor Who, but you can't pretend that it's got some kind of patent on skeleton astronauts. You may as well say that skeletons themselves are off-limits because of Castlevania or something.

Skeleton Mirror is as original an idea as any other. It's totally cool, the art is fantastic (please add more!), and it would be a super fun addition to Starbound.

2. Mercurypelt

Mercurypelt Void-Bound Voyager

awesomeness dude! :up:

3. Mercurypelt

buuuut it iiiiiiiiisn't what if you were a skeleton astronaut? you wouldnt say you were copyrighted. this art isnt using the vasta nerada at all, its a mirror that transports skeletons with space suits on. i do love doctor who tho. whovian forever

4. Vizendel

Vizendel Pangalactic Porcupine

Vashta Nerada.*

Sorry. I just love them.

5. Mercurypelt

vashta, yes. DAMMIT AUTO CORRECT X3

6. LightninLew

LightninLew Master Chief

I think doctor who also did a comic where there was an evil mirror that summoned evil stuff, but pretty much everything has been done in some form or another.

7. ArtByElde

ArtByElde Starship Captain

lol awesome idea!:D

8. Cliffracer

Cliffracer Void-Bound Voyager

If you see the "orignal idea" rule like that you'd have to change almost every single entry for this contest. No giant worms, no jellyfish, no birds, no bats in any form (surely some jrpg had them before no matter what kind of bat it is), no robots, etc. You get what I mean.

9. LiquidMetal

LiquidMetal Void-Bound Voyager

Guy made of liquid mercury metal approved.

10. Jenkinz

Jenkinz Phantasmal Quasar

Very original, I like it ^_^

11. Narutoman

Narutoman Void-Bound Voyager

I also agree that it would be a good mini-boss or even a boss, very well done, love the drawing : )

12. Lazer

Lazer Existential Complex

I would love to see some additional art for this entry!

13. pengjr

pengjr Void-Bound Voyager

14. pengjr

pengjr Void-Bound Voyager

Cliffracer, Mercurypelt, and Lazar, you are all correct. I was just pointing it out. I realize the way I started the post had a misintended tone to it.

Once again, very nice art.;)