1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. HIsaho

HIsaho Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, since I play a Starbound , I use this mod to completely redo my planet and all those of his stystème , I love this mod, knowing that I play alone , it really put very practical and useful ... but since the update of the game in December , the way the game is bug . I deleted the objects concerned as indicates the "read me" but when I try to open the different boxes the game off automatically.

2. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Plz can we get an update?

NorthUniverse likes this.
  3. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

People, please have some patience. Seriously. It's not going to magically start working, the author isn't going to drop what they're doing to immediately fix the mod, and going "plz update plz plz plz" only serves to make the modder not want to update.

Just wait, don't ask for an update, don't complain it doesn't work, because that doesn't help at all.

4. Christopher Schutte

Christopher Schutte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this compatible with Glad Giraffe? I see it says pleased Giraffe

5. SoulOfSorin

SoulOfSorin Phantasmal Quasar

No, the entire page is about that. Give the author some time. It's Xmas/Hanukkah time, he/she surely has other priorities than update the mod RIGHT NOW. And begging for it will not change that. Patience is a virtue.

Ehksidian and crazygreggy like this.
  6. Christopher Schutte

Christopher Schutte Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No rush, I'm just curious. This was one of the better mods in this category because it actually provides a rounded tech,creative menu, and had all the quest items up to date.

7. Sythere

Sythere Void-Bound Voyager

Please update. Fixed the eroor when starting up the game by deleting the items in the mod that were causing the error. Now yellow box doesn't show any weapons and red box crashes the game.

8. NorthUniverse

NorthUniverse Orbital Explorer

it's supposed to be broken because it's for Pleased Giraffe and not Glad Giraffe, we just gotta wait until the creator comes back and saves the day with an update to GG

9. Ehksidian

Ehksidian Spaceman Spiff

Read the thread before posting, for the love of god. Begging for an update will not make it come faster, don't do it.

10. GOLDENDUMIES

GOLDENDUMIES Space Spelunker

Starbound version stable glad geraffe
    Creative Mode version: 1.4.5
    What mods do you use: Creative mode, nothing else.

Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (Item exception) Could not creat blueprint from recipe Caused by: (ItemException) No such item "doping"

How do i fix this, how do i get the item "doping" and when i launch 64bit and/or opengl it says "beerhat" where "doping" is. HELP. DO I NEED TO INSTALL SOMETHING?

11. Errors4l

Errors4l Spaceman Spiff

Please refer to the following posts:

12. AdmiralKoloth

AdmiralKoloth Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can still use this in Glad Giraffe (with a few things missing sadly)

All you have to do is start the game with the mod installed and it will give you an error, with that error open goto where your game is installed and open the Creative Mode folder, goto recipes then you should see 3 folders. In these folders will be a file that is causing the error (the one the error message is saying) just delete that particular file and keep repeating until the game works. If you can't find the file the error is talking about use Notepad++ and use the "find in files" option to search for the thing the error is talking about.

I've attached a (partially) working copy.
    I recommend making backups of saves and the universe just in case.

Attached Files:

TALOKEEE likes this.
  13. NorthUniverse

NorthUniverse Orbital Explorer

For those desperate enough to use this for GG even thou its outdated, a quick fix is going into the mod folders and deleting the spawning box and the furniture box. Leave only the creative box undeleted

14. Penguinturd17

Penguinturd17 Void-Bound Voyager

The most recent update deleted alcohol and a few other things which this mod had recipes for. When deleting the any recipe mentioned by an error it causes the Red and Green boxes to crash your game upon opening. I can't find a way to bypass this issue.

15. Flarp987

Flarp987 Void-Bound Voyager

a little bit of a problem you might have is with items the creator of the mod he has made himself. i recomend you print a list of the items from 3 updates again mabye try to get a list of creative mode items and delete the uncommon items like sand and sand or sand dry sand and glass then list 2 says yellow glass glass sand drysand so you delete yellow glass and then try running the game and see if it fixed the problem. if this doesnt work contact a forum moderator.

16. NARIKA

NARIKA Void-Bound Voyager

Not available for the latest version Starbound Glad Giraffe update 3.Please Update :D

17. Flarp987

Flarp987 Void-Bound Voyager

it shouldnt say that if you deleted the extra items and deleted the recipie file in recipies

18. That_guy1235498

That_guy1235498 Space Hobo

My problem is that I had to delete a few files to make the mod work in 64 bit but once im in game and i craft the blue box, once i build the red box and press 'e" to use it the game crashes

19. Exi

Exi Intergalactic Tourist

delete watering can 1 and 2 from recipes or else game will crash when spawning box is used

20. SkeithStone

SkeithStone Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also, if you stil need the spawning box, delete also these files: Ptester; wineglass; whiskeybottle. Then the spawning box should be usable