1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

I really don´t see the problem with the download link. There´s the external download like on the top right of this page that has always worked, and somehow people still complain about a broken download link. Stop going into the archive thread and stop using those download links in there..

2. talalnst

talalnst Scruffy Nerf-Herder

amazing mod great job i hope you keep it updated :)

3. guitargamer0704

guitargamer0704 Space Hobo

does it work for mac? I've been looking at some peoples troubles and don't understand because I'm on a mac.

4. Patchumz

Patchumz Pangalactic Porcupine

Every mod works for every operating system. There is a problem with some hidden files and the actual game loading on occasion for OS X, but that can be worked around and is getting fixed in the next patch. It also has nothing to do with mods, so you should not have a problem.

5. Captain Meowsers

Captain Meowsers Poptop Tamer

Hey is it ok that i used an edited version of one of your spawning computers in my mod? It fits perfect and I can't do art for squat, thanks.

6. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

I'm planning to keep it updated for atleast a while longer.

I don't see why it shouldn't work on a Mac. The game works exactly the same on all platforms. Oh, I just saw Patchumz beating me to it.

If you clearly credit me for it and make it look atleast different enough so when people use both mods can still clearly see the difference, sure.

7. Captain Meowsers

Captain Meowsers Poptop Tamer

Yes I changed the colors and such and its different, I just thought it wouldn't be fair to use without permission. Anyways, what program did you use to make it and how long did it take?

8. GumoVitya

GumoVitya Space Spelunker

Hello sir!

I'm here to tell you about some errors I have with this mod. First off, the game takes forever to load. I can only open the ultimate box, but I didn't tried to buy any object from it. In the log it says (for most of it) :

And the log file won't end I'm afraid. I have to erase the mod if I want to play without any problem. No other mods installed, I just don't like wipes and I'm lazy to go and get everything. Apart from that, I don't have any experience about mods making.

Thanks for reading. But is there any way to fix this kind of things? Thanks.

9. guitargamer0704

guitargamer0704 Space Hobo

"I don't see why it shouldn't work on a Mac. The game works exactly the same on all platforms. Oh, I just saw Patchumz beating me to it."
    i find it really confusing trying to get the mod working, on a mac, if its not too much to ask can you explain the steps. if not how can i find steps?

10. Patchumz

Patchumz Pangalactic Porcupine

Download the mod, unzip it, find the CreativeMode folder and move it into ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound/mods/, and you're done. Make sure you're moving the CreativeMode folder, not the CreativeModeV1-1 folder.

11. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Just Photoshop. And it took me a good while, I think around 4 hours or so for all of them. It was mostly just experimenting though, as I'm not used to pixel art at all yet.

Everything you posted there wasn't an error, these are just warnings that show up in every starbound.log. Post your entire log file through pastebin.com and I'll see what's wrong.

12. GumoVitya

GumoVitya Space Spelunker

Everytime try to open the other boxes the game freeze and crash. Is it an error?

Anyway here's the log file: http://pastebin.com/rfDB4uVm

13. Appelsylt

Appelsylt Big Damn Hero

Awesome mod! Just one thing that i really want that's not in this mod. Server cabinets. Decoration "block",look it up at the wiki,starbounder. So,could you add it to the spawning box,please?

I have a similiar problem,everytime i open the weapon or the spawning box,it lags a ton.

14. Zavod101

Zavod101 Phantasmal Quasar

any clue of why water created by water gun slowly evaporates?

15. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

The only two errors in there are errors I haven't ever seen before. And honestly, I have no clue what it could mean either.. Are you running any other mods that might be causing the issue?

Is the server rack a vanilla item? I've never heard of it. If you can point me to where it's located in the /assets/ folder, I'll add it to the spawning box. And your issue with lag is completely different from GumoVitya's problem, and is only caused by the game trying to load so many recipes at once.

You most likely don't have background wall where you're spawning your water, causing it to 'leak' through the background. This is vanilla water behaviour.

16. Appelsylt

Appelsylt Big Damn Hero

The server cabinet isn't normally craftable,does that make a difference? I'm not very good at these things,and most,if not all, recipes in the boxes are normally craftable.

17. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

That doesn't matter. I just need to know where it's located in the assets folder so I can find the internal name of the item.

18. Appelsylt

Appelsylt Big Damn Hero

Think i found it,but i had literrally 5 minutes to check,because i'm travelling away from my computer in 20 minutes. But here's the location of it: assets/obstacles/human and it's named "bunkerserver". Still,not 100% sure,if i'm wrong i can check again in 2-3 days or so.
    Edit: Now i'm completely sure that it's named "bunkerserver".

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  19. Heya.

So after the 3d printable objects unlock i wonder... Where are all the other items? The bushes, books, etc.. etc.. that are not printable? For example the Vases, etc.. The spawning box only appears with some Bushes.
    Also why the tech unlock isn't unlocking the Rail one?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  20. lasmela

lasmela Starship Captain

I think the problem of the lag lies within the engine of starbound. It was just not designed to have a crafting table with that many "craftable" items. So it has to load the recipe for every item. This was very sever when all the itrms where in one box. aMannus stated that he figured that 300 items in a categorie is critical. However it may be possible that it has to do with your available ram.