1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Kazza

Kazza Aquatic Astronaut

I don't suppose anyone has any fixes for the lag that happens when I open up either the Weapons & Armor spawning box and the regular Spawning box (The green and red ones)? I can't search for anything without having the letters double. I know it's not on my end as the chat, Ultimate box and 3D printer don't double up on letters.

2. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Use categories before searching items. You can go to a category that's close to empty or atleast doesn't lag for you, type in the name there and then switch back to a category which holds your item. I tried to minimalize the lag the boxes caused by distributing over categories, and this is the best I can do before introducing even more different boxes to hold all the items.

3. Murlaine

Murlaine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2 Problems when I try to download this:

1.) http://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/27/? requires a paid account, since the filesize is over 2MB
    2.) The drop box mirror site is a dead link

Edit: Nevermind, it lets you make a free account.

4. Username:

Username: Space Hobo

It doesn't work, I can't see the ultimate box. I don't have any other mods or anything else. just this mod. I haven't changed anything except deleting the file that says "Mods_go_here" I used the download link in the box. And it will not let me make a free account on the nexus thingy. Is it supposed to be zipped?

---- I have edited this because I forgot to put some stuff

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  5. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

I am disappointed with the spawner, because I can't seem to search my mod items easily there, as in when I try typing "packed dirt", I get "ppaaccked dirt", as in it lags. Can we have it like, a separate spawn box per category?

6. nuclearcookies1

nuclearcookies1 Space Spelunker

I did as the read me said I installed it correctly then I tried to smelt a wooden platform and nothing happened

7. WatcherCCG

WatcherCCG Giant Laser Beams

You can now just craft the Ultimate Box right off the bat.

8. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Dropbox link is still working for me as well though, aside from nexus.

You have to unzip it with any extraction program (WinRAR, etc) and then use those files. Just placing the .zip file into the mods folder doesn't work.

As I said like 3 posts above this one, use categories when searching for your items. And for your own modded items, you are better of using the Tabula Rasa anyway, seeing as the spawning boxes from this mod are crowded enough as is.

README is slightly outdated, you now craft it within your C crafting menu.

Tomorrow I'll be working on an update. There's atleast one thing that'll be in for sure, and that's a small change that makes it so the boxes don't teach the vanilla recipes too. I'll look into liquid spawners but I'm not making any promises for that.

9. Sethh

Sethh Subatomic Cosmonaut

Im trying to use your mod but it always makes me invisible online.

Which is REALLY bad i run a server and it is very hard to keep track of the invisible people.

Please if you have any idea how to fix it help me :(

10. WatcherCCG

You mean no more being able to craft everything in the game? You should make an unlocker for all that then. Not having to hunt down blueprints for rainbow or ice furniture was a VERY good thing. So unlocking the vanilla recipes could be an unlocker in the Ultimate Box like the techs. It's what that box is for, right?

11. Username:

are you guys sure you can craft it right off the bat? I still can't see it.

12. steveduck2345

steveduck2345 Void-Bound Voyager

Yep. You sure you're on the current version?

13. Username:

on the launcher it says beta stage 1 - progenitor. it also says update version angry koala 23/12/13. So i'm pretty sure I have the current starbound version. If the the mod version is called CreativeModev101 then I have the right version for that.

14. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

Players shouldn't be invisible if the server itself has the mod installed as well. Otherwise, players turn invisible as soon as they have the creative flight tech on or the armor on.

It means the boxes will still provide all the items in itself, it just doesn't teach the other recipes that also work with the same item in the vanilla game (flesh blocks not unlocked for regular crafting, for example). I can make unlockers out of them as well though, no problem there. It's just so it's possible to actually get your character up to the point you precisely want him to be, instead of having to unlock ALL recipes just for getting your tier 4 sword back.

You have the right Starbound and Mod version, no problems there. I suggest watching the video that's in the opening post for the installation. It shows the location of what folder it needs to be in and stuff. That should do it. If that still doesn't work, there might be a different mod colliding with it. There's still mods out there that include a player.config in their installation but completely overwrite your vanilla one, instead of using the __merge system. You can check every mod you have installed to see if any of them do this.

15. Username:

I figured it out. There is the zip folder, inside is another folder with the readme file and inside of that folder is the folder the folder you need. I was using the middle folder. -.-

16. WatcherCCG

Recipe unlockers sounds good, Mannus. Let's do that, please.

17. OGNerd

OGNerd Space Hobo

So installed this the way the video explained copied the whole folder to the mods folder there is no other mods installed its totally vanilla but the game wont get past the loading screen it just stays loading forever any help on this?

18. Maestro

Maestro Tentacle Wrangler

I have no idea on how to use creative fly

19. ChickenGenders

ChickenGenders Master Chief

While it's selected press f.

20. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

aMannus updated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. [Angry Koala] with a new update entry:

1.1 Released

Read the rest of this update entry...