1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Creative Mode - Complete control over your experience. 1.4.5

A mod that allows modifying the game experience through in-game items.

1. Parz

Parz Master Chief

Gosh I'm dumb, I wouldn't have thought of it that way... :zzz:

2. NolanSyKinsley

NolanSyKinsley Void-Bound Voyager

No rage here, this one mod allows me to get back to where I was before a wipe easily. Could not live without it!

Parz likes this.
  3. Parz

Parz Master Chief

I'm not specifically saying that there is rage here about it, but mainly about this kind of subject.
    For example, there was an awful lot of uproar once the Mojang Team released version 1.8 back when it was in Beta. People were worried about it being abused on servers, ruining gameplay, and changing the playing field for builds. I am not saying that the same thing will happen here, but I wouldn't be surprised it it happened?
    Keep up the great work! +1

4. Flairan

Flairan Void-Bound Voyager

love this mod! but when i deinstalled it to play with my friends, it wouldnt let me access my characters. i have removed all blocks from the game and removed them from my inventory/chests. anything else i need to remove?

p.(my game wont let me delete my super matter manipulator, anyone know why?)

thanks if you can help with any of these!

5. Magnus

Magnus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You have to turn your SMM into that junk piece you can delete through the table.

6. GamecubeKing

GamecubeKing Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a way to get destroy invulnerable items/blocks? I accidentally stuck a rat merchant inside my ship and I want to get rid of him.

7. Magnus

Nnnnnope!

8. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

Yep...doesn't work at all.

EDIT: Okay, so apparently the Pony race mod causes an issue... Oddly it didn't with any other mods that add thing to crafting menus.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  9. Flairan

Flairan Void-Bound Voyager

OK, so i just created a new character after my game glitched out, but whenever i remove the mod, i can no longer access the multiplayer and single player tabs until i put the mod back into the mod folder. is this because i installed the mod and used it or because of an item im using? i am not using the tech that the mod ads, and the items i use are the gun, sword, and armor. i have destroyed all the blocks and other items. help please? i love this mod, but if i cant remove it and then play with my friends, im :(

10. Magnus

You can't expect much better from a pony mod. Odds are it's outdated and still doesn't use Merge, so you'll have to leave it out until then or do it yourself. I had a similar problem with MH Equipment, but he updated it. You can nag the author to fix it if you can't figure it out.

Have them download the mod. They don't have to use it.

What I do is, I have a dropbox that has all the mods I use, and all the mods friends use, and we always keep it up to date. Just because there's a mod in there we don't like doesn't mean we have to use it. And if the mod causes conflicts, we leave it out.

11. VIcariousViking

VIcariousViking Void-Bound Voyager

12. chasingzebras

chasingzebras Space Hobo

The Ultimate box does not show up in the "C menu" for me. :(
    And i don't have any other mods installed for the game.

13. Djdog330

Djdog330 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Umm...
    Can you PLEASE make it NOT on Nexus? I made an account there but forgot it now I have to make a new one to get your mod and its really annoying.

VIcariousViking likes this.
  14. Djdog330

It doesnt smelt on servers either btw.
    I tried.
    Modded blocks dissapear too, so meh!

15. Tsuna

Tsuna Intergalactic Tourist

Hey Mannus, is there a direct dropbox link to the new version?

Can't seem to find it - thanks again and for a wonderful mod :)

16. Djdog330

Yes it would seem that the dropbox link provided says: "404 Not Found" Or something like that. I would much appreciate an updated link.

17. Magnus

Check the date and following posts, issue was fixed. I had another mod that wasn't using Merge.

Also, it's really not that hard to get a Nexus account or even recover your password.

18. Asatrix

Asatrix Guest

Its a very interesting mod if you are using any of the customizable ship mods. Other than that its over powered. Also the furniture box is empty I went into the files and looked there are hundreds of things that SHOULD be in there, and a good many more in the weapons box that should all be under furniture. Distinct lack of anything plant based as well there is tonnage of plant based lamps and items that could be in there.
    Other suggestions would be removing the fishaxe and subsequent items that auto crash.

19. ChickenGenders

ChickenGenders Master Chief

It's supposed to be overpowered, that's the entire point of the mod. The furniture box is supposed to be empty, accessing it unlocks 3D printer schematics, but it's redundant with the 3D printer unlocker.

20. aMannus

aMannus Space Kumquat

You didn't remove everything the mod added then, since your SMM was still there. You just put it in the furnace and smelt it if you want to get rid of it.

You sure you have the right version of the mod installed and the right version of starbound?

There's this really nifty button at the top right corner of this exact web page that says "Download Now, Via external site" which provides a direct download through dropbox.

Server needs to have it installed before it works. How is this surprising?

Look at my respons to Djdog330. I checked it just now and the link is working fine.

Eehhh, I don't even know what version you're using because the furniture box has been out of the mod for several updates now. It got replaced by the 3D printer unlocker. And of course it's overpowered, it's mostly meant for players that want to focus on building or just screwing around, rather than playing legitly. The whole idea of the mod is to do exactly this, make the player overpowered. If you want a legit experience, you simply don't use it.

Jameshea likes this.