RP [Create your own] Its your turn, my friend

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by 2DBurrito, Aug 18, 2013.

?

Do you think that these sort of forum games are fun?

1. HELL YEAH

52.0%
  2. Could be bettter

20.0%
  3. I can smell you.........

10.0%
  4. Do these pants make my but look big??

14.0%
  5. Not yet sure...

4.0%
  1. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

However, if the person that made the thread doesn't want this to happen to his chain of stories (and to be fair he mentioned it perfectly right at the beginning), I'm sorry. I'll respect his ideals behind this thread.

2DBurrito likes this.
  2. 4ExaJohn

4ExaJohn Astral Cartographer

B....B...But...I didn't get to go :cry:

3. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

Don't worry the stories daddy and it's adopted father(ME) will sort out this misunderstanding....Everything's fine...

4. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

So... will the thread start from a given point like a post from 2DBurrito or will it just continue on from,where we last left it?

5. SPARTEN1337 X13

2D burrito is...gone...for the time being, so for now I say we just try to not to &#@! up this thread anymore, for me that means not posting, for you....well, I'm not your boss.:cautious:

6. Boufman

Well..... might as well wait till the thread master comes back GG everyone

7. Tectal

Gee, and here I was enjoying the story.

8. Boufman

Yeah it was pretty good and I'm pretty sure that we wouldn't have gotten this far without the drugs and random killing, well maybe we could have gone without the drugs and pulling a gun out of your butt but otherwise I think the storyline was completely fine. Just because kids read in a thread that some guy killed an innocent person, dosen't mean the kid will ACTUALLY do it and..... Oh who am I kidding, look when this thread started out did anyone think that it was gonna actually stay that way, I mean that at some point the people would have made the storyline a little realistic like we did and I don't see this as a huge issue, I mean sure we mentioned meth but that only in thread and I tried my best not to use the word by saying 'the good stuff' and sure we just killed an innocent apex lady for no reason what so ever , but truly tell me Spartan and/or 2DBurrito, did you really expect that this would have never happen? Did you think that everybody would have been as random as the other? Did you not see that later on there will actually be a story? C'mon man this was gonna happen sooner or later, so why not just let bygones be bygones and start fresh huh, huh?!

9. SPARTEN1337 X13

.........No comment.........

10. SPARTEN1337 X13

So, go ahead will your story, the old one that is, I guess since that 2d is either dead or missing that puts me in charge, so continue with this ranting of misinformation you call a "story"(seriously go on, I want to see how bad it gets) Please don't listen to me and my blathering lies...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  11. Boufman

See, now you made me feel bad and I don't think I'll be too active on this thread any more since my writing is sooo bad that it hurts your eye. I'm very sorry if it actually somehow did hurt your eyes. so I guess I'll just poke in and out here and there to write the story Goodbye and Good luck everybody :)

12. Tectal

If we're talking bad stories, we can just jump onto the 1st page of thread. Telling someone that what they write is bad, and then ignoring the fact that someone managed to slip Chuckles growing wings and flying down to a planet into the story is laughable. I believed that point of this thread was to figure out how to carry on a story, but apparently the point was to conform to anything that pleases you two.

'Misinformation' is impossible unless you believe there's only one direction the story can go that conforms to the truth. I don't want to take part in a story where you think that everything should be as you imagine it, without something unexpected or even stupid. I could respect that fact that killing, and small obscenities annoyed you two, but now that you're talking about the story in general... You've rendered this thread pointless in my opinion.

If you didn't want this to happen, perhaps you should have kept an eye on the thread earlier on when everyone was talking nonsense.

BlastRed likes this.
  13. SPARTEN1337 X13

Apolgeze everybody, I didn't mean to offend so many people. It's just that I'm a sarcastic, pessimistic, depressed, queer, and lately things haven't being going my way in life. Also it just really got me steamed for some reason that no one realized that the apex and FU-something or another were the same person, there never was another person. but all of that last sentence is a moot point now I guess? I may have helped in the begging, but know I see I'm poisoning this thread. From know on I'll shut my face and just lurk.

14. Dictionary

Dictionary Void-Bound Voyager

Damn...I just wanted to create a random story with plot twists everywhere. AND SUDDENLY a pirate ship appeared on the horizon. HMM

15. Boufman

Well how about we just start from the beginning before anything happened huh here's the text 2DBurrito originally wrote:

Within the universe of Starbound, there was an adventurer. His name was Chuckle, he was an Archeologist. His home town was destroyed after the great war of The End People desecrated and pillage his homeland. His family and everyone he knew was dead, he wanted revenge. He planned on leaving his crumbling town, the next day he sat off to kill and bring his once prospering town back into this world, but he didn't know how? *Now its your turn*

16. SPARTEN1337 X13

Chuckle flew off from his home world in his partially damaged spacecraft and hurtled to a purple, cloudless, foreboding planet with 2 moons. His mind brought up this quote "What is often referred to a an adventure in the future is usually regarded as trouble in the present." Somehow chuckles knew he would be having lots of 'adventures' to tell in the coming years. He suddenly snapped back to reality as hiss ships alarms started blaring and altering him to the fact that his ship was sustaining significant damage. "Well, I'll never get this thing fixed now." He thought grimly. He strapped himself in and prepared for the bumpy ride...

17. Boufman

As his spaceship was dragged down by the planet's gravity he saw a giant monkey wearing nothing but an underwear and a cape and following him were 300 other monkeys similarly dressed. Finally when he got into the planet's atmosphere he pressed the big red button cause everyone knows that it's always smart to click the big red button. The button ejected him out of the spaceship but there was no parachute instead a unicorn with a dog's head came swooping down and put Chuckles on its back and threw him off once they got close enough to the ground for Chuckles to get thrown of easily. Chuckles looked around for a while and finally spotted....

{I hope this satisfies your wishes O mighty Apex Master}

2DBurrito and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.
  18. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

A mighty glitch warrior. He screamed "A pox on you good sir! I will stab you and stab you forthwith!". Chuckle has to think quick or be stabbed.

(Also Chuckle should be named barhtilimew or something. Who names themselves Chuckle :/ ) Also I hope this thread hs not died :/ .

19. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

I never said you couldn't kill, its just that its starting to get over the top with all the Cocaine Fields and going around in a city and murdering people. Honestly i have a heck load of violent games like that, but i was trying to focus THIS ONE THREAD in the direction of a STARBOUND ROLE-PLAY. Not a breaking bad reenactment.

Honestly, if i had my way and if it wasn't against the rules to become a sociopathic killer, then yes i probably would of made this a FULL ON ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE FILLED WITH ANONYMOUS HACKERS/KILLERS. But no, i did specifically say STARBOUND RP.

I tell you all what, for those who want killing and action. I will make a 3rd RP, full on, blood boiling, head chopping adventure. Does that make you all happy?

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  20. Boufman

Maybe