RP [Create your own] Its your turn, my friend

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by 2DBurrito, Aug 18, 2013.

?

Do you think that these sort of forum games are fun?

1. HELL YEAH

52.0%
  2. Could be bettter

20.0%
  3. I can smell you.........

10.0%
  4. Do these pants make my but look big??

14.0%
  5. Not yet sure...

4.0%
  1. Boufman

Boufman Black Hole Surfer

{I do not understand what I have to answer just write something down mate}

2DBurrito likes this.
  2. Tectal

Tectal Scruffy Nerf-Herder

... "Do you have any food? I haven't had a proper bite to eat for what seems an age!" FU101 brought out a can of space tuna, opened the top and passed it to Chuckles. Muttering thanks, Chuckles tucked in without hesitation, savoring every bite. He was almost finished eating when a few words that were imprinted on the space tuna tin caught his eye. "Billy Bird's Turbulent Tuna! Now with 50% less vegetable oil!" Chuckles looked at the contents of the tin, shrugged and continued to eat.
    Suddenly, a voice appeared from a shadowy corner...

2DBurrito likes this.
  3. Boufman

"We meet again Chuckles" said a dark and shadowy voice. As it came closer Chuckles finally was able to figure out who it was, it was the apex man!!!!!! "I thought you died because of taking too much meth." said Chuckles hesitatingly. "Oh shut up!" Said the apex man very rudely, "I know you put some poison in my meth so you didn't have to share the money three ways and now I am back from the dead to take my revenge!" The apex suddenly jumped on Chuckles an started to....

2DBurrito likes this.
  4. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

ACTIVATE HIS C4 BLOWING UP THE HOSPITAL. As the apex and chuckle are fighting in the middle of the air, the apex beats the
    crap out of chuckle while chuckle is constantly kicking his balls. then the apex rips off some of chuckles flesh and chuckle bites
    off his eyeball,and shoves it in his throat, then air kicking him. Chuckle saw a chopper. So while in mid-air, he hijacked the chopper,
    and ran it straight into the apex, then crashing into another building, killing some people, while the choppper blows up and
    sends chuckle flying. chuckle says "what the actual fu--" and then wakes up. Chuckle starts to get mad with all these very realistic dreams.

2DBurrito likes this.
  5. Boufman

Chuckles looked over to FU101 and told her that they need to move out the cave. FU101 asked him why but Chuckles ignored her and started walk out of the cave. As they were walking Chuckles started talking to FU101 and said "I think I'm gonna call you by another name cause FU101 sounds more like a robots name and you're an avian so.... got any ideas?" "Sure I do" smiled FU101 and said "Call me......

2DBurrito likes this.
  6. Tectal

...Fawxi! Fawxi Umclax!"
    Chuckles pondered this for a moment. "Umclax? As in House Umclax, the wealthiest and most diabolical family in the seven Proxus Galaxies? The very same Umclax family that transported illegal space slaves through the border with the Apex nation resulting in the ongoing space-gang struggles?"
    Fawxi looked shocked. "Where did you hear of this?"
    Chuckles laughed. "I read it in 'All Things Space,' the Weekly update section."
    The conversation was suddenly broken off by a grinding noise from above! It was...

2DBurrito likes this.
  7. Boufman

Coming from above some wooden planks. They walked a bit further and saw an entrance to palace of some sort. Fawxi gave an uncomfortable look to Chuckles indicating that it might not be the greatest idea to just walk in their. But chuckles didn't want to listen to her anymore since her family did illegally transport slaves so he kept on walking but Fawxi didn't follow him and instead sat down on a distant rock. When Chuckles went in he saw that there was an apex sitting behind a desk and appeared to be working on a computer. Chuckles approached the apex and asked her ".....

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    2DBurrito likes this.
  8. Tectal

"Don't your wrists get sore from such strenuous typing?"
    The surprised Apex gawked at Chuckles with a strange mixture of fear and curiosity in her eyes.
    Chuckles continued. "I mean, you must be in a constant battle to prevent repetitive strain injury!" Chuckles shuffled nervously on the spot. "Do you know where I can find a bathroom? I've had to go to the toilet for hours now!"
    The Apex woman found her voice. "Who in the realms of space are you?" She slammed her finger on a big shiny red button and the room ...

2DBurrito likes this.
  9. Boufman

Had these huge red arrows pointing towards a hall. The apex woman said "Never mind, first go to the bathroom, it's easy to get there, just follow the red arrows" Chuckles nodded and hurriedly followed the arrows which eventually led a bathroom. Chuckles went in and peed like there is no tomorrow. Once he was done with his business, he went outside which was completely different. Now he was in a space ship and all that he saw outside was a bunch of stars. He went back to the apex woman and asked her "......

2DBurrito likes this.
  10. Dictionary

Dictionary Void-Bound Voyager

"Does this spaceship make my butt look big?" He asked with complete seriousness.
    "No your butt makes the spaceship look big." The woman added in mock seniority.
    "But seriousl-" He was about to finish and then he realized he still had his pants down and his heart boxers were out in the open. If this wasn't bad enough but a long, toilet paper, train followed. BUT LUCKILY a random space crow came and censored the ordeal. Completely dumbfounded he....

2DBurrito likes this.
  11. Tectal

...stood completely still, afraid to move. Then suddenly, as if by instinct, he pulled a gun from out between his butt-cheeks and shot the apex woman right between the eyes.
    A few moments later, recognition of what he has just done hit him like a jealous lover. Tears streamed down his face as he broke down and wept, cradling his head between his legs. Footsteps echoed to his left and a voice whispered, "Fear not, little one... No amount of life experience can prepare you for your first kill... Let it all out."
    Chuckles looked up, tears still wet in his eyes. A enormous disfigured face looked down on him. "Who are you?" Chuckles screamed, fear rising to replace his despair.
    "I am ...

2DBurrito likes this.
  12. Boufman

.... Jas-ur-Dah. But you can call me Jazz." Chuckles slowly stood up holding the gun in one of his hands. "No need to keep that gun with you Chuckles, I regenerate so shooting me is pointless." chuckled Jazz. Chuckles looked at him with awe and said "How did you know my name you freak!" Jazz answered him disregarding the fact that Chuckles just called him a freak, "Oh, there are many things that you don't know about me but now let's just take a peaceful walk on this magnificent spaceship." Chuckles stood for a brief moment but finally said "......

2DBurrito likes this.
  13. SPARTEN1337 X13

SPARTEN1337 X13 Big Damn Hero

{I had tried to help create something beautiful with 2dburrito, but your ignorance and inconsistency have turned this thread into a monster...so...:
    ABANDON THREAD!!!}

2DBurrito likes this.
  14. Boufman

What noooooooooo

SPARTEN1337 X13 and 2DBurrito like this.
  15. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

WAIT WHAT, ive been away due to constant tests, and school. Sparten, what gives you the motive and authority to do such thing?

SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
  16. 2DBurrito

2DBurrito Star Wrangler

OK, OK. I understand why you 'tried' to close the thread. The thread is starting to get out of control, and is becoming a mixed game of the 'Stanley Parable' and 'Payday 2'. The thread will stay open, but i will have to talk privately to SPARTEN to see why he wanted to close it in the first place. BUT, unless you want me to close the thread i suggest you lower the rating down a bit. Personally im OK with the way its going, but the thread is for ALL audiences. So no more killing the innocent, or 100kg of meth Anything lower is fine :3.

SPARTEN1337 X13 and Boufman like this.
  17. Boufman

So basically you're saying that Chuckles is supposed to have adventure with no killing and filled with giant babies who fart rainbows. okay

2DBurrito likes this.
  18. Tectal

We can't help it if the you named the main character Chuckles. The tone began as light-hearted and fun. Trying to change the atmosphere to dark, murderous, and psychological should be a welcome thing. It's more memorable and interesting. What would Game of Thrones be like if the battles consisted of thousands of soldiers hitting each other with thin breakable branches, and all the characters had a healthy respect for each other.

But as I remember, I did make Chuckles pull out a pistol out of the blue and shoot someone, so a bit of context probably would have been helpful beforehand, sorry xD!

As for the Apex woman being innocent... I guess you would THINK that, but in fact there was to be a scene further into the story where the Apex woman's body was missing, and in it's place, a black mark. It would turn out that she was actually a creature that feasts on the misguided and weak minded (aka Chuckles) creating illusions, and inexplicable events that would be emotional distressing for mortals. Hence the reason Chuckles seemed to miraculously get from leaving a cave to entering an office complex. Our newest character - the shadowy figure is in fact an ancient being who must prevent the rise of these creatures onto the seat of universal power. The fact that Chuckles was able to kill one of these creatures suggests that something has changed in Chuckles past the point where he sprouted wings and landed on the planet.

The reason we can identify with the character of Chuckles is that he seems to be a normal person, with curiosity and a sense of adventure. Therefore it would only make sense that Chuckles feels an extraordinary amount of guilt when in a situation such as the murder of this Apex woman.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  19. Boufman

Yeah, I think somwhere in between people just for bored with the idea of making a 'create-your-own' RP without some reference to Breaking Bad and shooting people for no reason but I would gladly chnage my ways.
    But I still say it's better to have drugs and random killing.

2DBurrito and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.
  20. Tectal

I was hoping a reason would arise, with the arrival of that character of note.

2DBurrito and SPARTEN1337 X13 like this.