Crashed spaceships/stations/satellites

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by ImprobableLobster, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

That would be really cool. Also, imagine if a crashed satellite or ship brought some sort of alien virus, or a new species or predator to your planet? That could be really cool, invasive species basically.

Sefercil, eyoubdw59 and Blake81 like this.
  2. DragonZombie

DragonZombie Pangalactic Porcupine

THIS

eyoubdw59, Hawk Novablast and Blake81 like this.
  3. piupione

piupione Void-Bound Voyager

I do love this idea! Awesome!

Also, that's a good idea

Hawk Novablast likes this.
  4. Titanium

Titanium Existential Complex

I think they'd be a great place to test a type of zero-g movement similar to the antigravity potion from Terraria, except perhaps with more axes of movement.

5. Midget

Midget Big Damn Hero

Sounds like a great idea!

6. B.0.B TRON

B.0.B TRON Master Chief

I think it would be cool if it was rare if a space ship or somethings crashes very close to you. You can loot the ship and maybe help or do a mission for any survivors.:3

7. Jake Hansen

Jake Hansen Void-Bound Voyager

Brilliant Idea

8. ArrowThunder

ArrowThunder Lucky Number 13

Just a quick note, we are talking about other planets here, which may or may not have thinner atmospheres and/or less gravity, allowing things that would burn up on re-entry on earth to reach the surface. There are planets with regular meteor showers, remember...

9. Wurner

Wurner Void-Bound Voyager

Wouldn't it be great if there were crashed ships that look like the player's? Or abandoned ones orbiting around, like a planet or a moon except it's a ship.. What I mean is they use some of the same parts and have same/similar layout. I would love to find a crashed version of my ship type!

10. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Maybe even a new 'planet type': Ancient Battlefield. Or maybe Debris Field. They have a chance of spawning derelict ships, or wrecked parts thereof, among asteroids/metal-rich asteroids.

DogsRNice likes this.
  11. eyoubdw59

eyoubdw59 Void-Bound Voyager

Would love it!

12. gamer89810

gamer89810 Void-Bound Voyager

I think it would be a great idea to add this into the game!