1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Crash

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Kiritoblade, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Kiritoblade

Kiritoblade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So..im playing -very moded- Starbound and my game crashed when i went to a planet for the Peace keeper quest.. :c upload_2022-3-21_17-51-4.png this is the error if that helps i dont know what to do

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your full log located in the storage folder of your starbound install.

3. Kiritoblade

Is it this one???

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

It seems you have incompatible mods installed given the errors in your log. The crash you're encountering is most likely related to it.
    Given the entries at the crash it might be related to the FFS mod. There are also duplicate assets which can also be the cause of the problem. I recommend asking the mod author of FFS for further assistance.

5. Kiritoblade

i havdent had much issue with FFS ..but i think i might know what it could be i will tinker around and see if i can sto pthe crash by removing the M14A pulse rifle

I removed the mod..it worked for a moment but when i fired my revolver game crashed..it might be FFS heres the updated log

Gonna actully try and remove Enternia 1.3 Alterash as thats the mod planet i was on

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2022
  6. Iris Blanche

Avoid triple posting, if you want to make additions to your post edit it instead. I merged the posts.

Removing a mod that affects a lot of the game e.g. weapons, planets, biomes and so on is not adviced because it might break things on the long run.
    However the error is the same so it is not linked to FFS in this case. Previous log trolled me it seems.

Whatever mod affects the planet you're on is either affecting world-gen by it's own in a way it's not supposed to or another mod is messing with it causing the crash. It seems to be liquid related or it's the biome type on it's own for what I can tell.
    However I don't know all the mod contents so I can't say which mod is affecting it. What's the planet type you're entering? According to the log you accept some sort of bounty.

7. Genevra

Genevra Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Remove these:
    Pocket World Mod
    kao_boatfix
    MoonOverhaul
    StarryPlanet

report back if it worked

*EDIT* if it works add them back one at a time in preferred order until finding conflicting