1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Crash on Entering Skull Mines

Discussion in 'Support' started by Raiyna, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Raiyna

Raiyna Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I've got a few mods installed, and since last night they worked well with everything. I only had one hiccup with Sam's 2-heart event where no matter what option I picked, it kept asking me to pick a response again...so I just skipped the cutscene.

Anyway, I went into the Skull Mines no problem last night with all the mods installed, but now when I try to enter just the initial cave from the desert, my game crashes. I've got a log here from SMAPI, but I don't know how much help it'll be. It looks like it's saying that the Skull Key isn't present in my wallet, and is crashing because I've already been in the mines. I could be completely wrong though, I'm not very good at reading/understanding error logs or codes lol.

If I have to load an earlier save, I've got some on backup that I can use, but would rather not. Any help would be much appreciated!

[16:47:55 ERROR SMAPI] An error occured in the overridden draw loop: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at xTile.Display.XnaDisplayDevice.DrawTile(Tile tile, Location location, Single layerDepth)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.DrawNormal(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at xTile.Layers.Layer.Draw(IDisplayDevice displayDevice, Rectangle mapViewport, Location displayOffset, Boolean wrapAround, Int32 pixelZoom)
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 867
    at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Draw(GameTime gameTime) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:line 602
    [16:47:55 TRACE SMAPI] Recovering sprite batch from error...

• Raiyna

Raiyna Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like to go ahead and close this thread. I went and deleted all my mods, verified integrity of the game, and am currently re-installing one-by-one and testing to see if I can find the issue (if there even is one anymore).