1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

crash after selecting planet

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by MathLou90, May 21, 2016.

1. MathLou90

MathLou90 Void-Bound Voyager

My game runs fine, but after i select a moon planet to colect full for the ship the game crash. Wath should i do?

2. Zerukoba

Zerukoba Pangalactic Porcupine

Just to get this out of the way, are you playing on Nightly, Unstable or Stable? If you are playing on Nightly then there is no helping you, they may be editing the way moons work and left it temporary broken for now in which case you just have to admin yourself the fuel just like most people had to admin their ship to work. If playing on Unstable then try Stable to see if you get the same results. You should be able to copy your character and ship data from unstable to stable so you wouldn't have to mine the core again. As unstable imply it is unstable and may have errors that stable wouldn't have. If this is happening on Stable though then I sadly can't help you, well beside suggesting you to admin yourself the fuel or if you want to play legit buy the fuel from the outpost. Other people might be much more useful though if they knew which version of the game you are playing.

3. MathLou90

MathLou90 Void-Bound Voyager

this happens at any game(nightly,unstable and stable)