1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Couple bugs found..

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Deltamon, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deltamon

Deltamon Orbital Explorer

Both relating items disappearing:

First of all, I found a quite big pixel capsule underground, and I dug up to it from under.. But when I removed the piece of ground below it, it just disappeared and gave me nothing.

Secondly I was testing out crafting and smelting while laying on bed nearby, not sure if that's the cause.. But what happened was that I smelt uneven number of copper, which left 1 copper to furnace. Then I shift clicked the bars out and instantly shift clicked iron ores even tho there was still 1 copper in the furnace and this resulted in that my iron ores just vanished. I guess they went "under the copper ore" somehow and thus stopped existing once I removed the copper ore.

Other than that, haven't found much major bugs yet, been enjoying the game a lot even tho there's few issues with balance. Like the first "boss" being ridiculously hard if you don't glitch him on hillside so that it can't really attack you (while hiding in a hole that you keep shooting about half million arrows to kill it, which was really boring I might add.. D:)..

Oh yeah, and the hunger bar should imo be visible always.. Maybe under the characters energy bar or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.