Corridor Decoration

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bonabopn, May 23, 2016.

1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

The two corridors in my house won't accept wallpaper or flooring. >:C

[​IMG]

Maybe it should split down the middle, with the left half being the left room's wallpaper and the right half the right room's wallpaper.

MagicallyClueless likes this.
    • dande313

dande313 Void-Bound Voyager

I completely agree. Fortunately, I was able to find a way to edit the save file to allow those darn hallways to be changed. Using notepad, open up the save file, under C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves. Do a search for the tag "<wallPaper>". You should see a string that looks like "<wallPaper><int>24</int><int>24</int><int>24</int><int>24</int><int>24</int><int>24</int><int>24</int></wallPaper>" (that's mine, all slime). The numbers in between each <int> and </int> each correspond with the wallpaper of a specific room. The bedroom hallway should by default be listed as 0, and the hallway to the nursery should be listed as 61. Change those values to whatever wallpaper you choose.

All the possible wallpapers are found at http://stardewvalleywiki.com/Wallpaper. Click on the icon of the wallpaper you want, and you should see the picture listed as Wallpaper_0##.png. The number you want to enter between the <int></int> is the ## associated with the Wallpaper_0##.png minus 1. Experiment with the save file, but be sure to save a backup, just in case.

Sh4dowWalker96 likes this.