RP Corporate Domination

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TΔktik, Dec 1, 2015.

1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

She eyes the weapon, impressed. "Beam weapon, long range, anti-armor. Ideally, it should be mounted on a tripod." Then she grips the steering controls, pulling up to slow the descent.

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Slinging the rocket launcher over his shoulder, Gallagher tried to handle the lance like a rifle, no doubt slowed by all the heavy gear. "Cripes, long ranged plasma? In my experience, plasma wants to be all over the place, not exactly conducive to long ranged shooting. If you want either weapon, just tell me."

3. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The shuttle is now 20 feet above the ground, tops- The ground below is fairly flat and sprinkled with sparse vegetation, but not much more than that.
    The soldiers are really pissed- "What happened... To our bloody shuttle?" He speaks through clenched teeth and looks just about ready to sock Ekal in the face.

5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Looks like a good spot, hopefully no surprises here." Gallagher brought the plasma lance up to his shoulder, just in case. He took out the nearest window, keeping an eye out for any trouble.

6. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

10 feet up now- "Hold onto something."

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Freeing up a hand, Gallagher grabbed one of the hand bars near one of the doors.

8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

It's a rough landing- Gallagher is almost sent to the floor, but he is able to keep his grip on the hand bar. "Glad that's over."

9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You and me both; so, where to from here?" Gallagher kept looking for any potential trouble before opening the shuttle's door.

10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Lyn turns the handle on the pilot's seat door, and the door falls right off the hinges. She climbs out, looks back at the city a considerable distance behind the shuttle, then gestures in the direction the shuttle was headed. "Somewhere in that direction...?"

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher seems to wilt from Lyn's vague directions. "I'll take point; do you have any idea where we're headed? If I knew any better, I'd assume you're lost." Readying the plasma lance, he started his march in the vague direction.

12. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

"We have an installation... Somewhere over there..." She says, jogging ahead.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher made his best effort to keep up, burdened by the two heavy weapons. "Alright, just tell me when we're there."

14. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Not much time has passed before, from behind them, comes the distinct chopping sound of rotors-
    Lyn looks back and quietly utters, "Gunship... Run." She sprints for a small outcrop.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Hearing the whirring of rotors made Gallagher scowl. Ducking behind the nearest piece of cover, he turned to face the incoming aircraft, he raised the supposed anti-materiel plasma lance, and aimed at the gunship, firing once he had a clear shot.

16. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The beam seems to be invisible, but there is a bright flash where it comes into contact with the gunship. It's a fair distance away, but it's evident that the shot hit. The aircraft is approaching faster now- It peppers the outcrop with projectiles, and Gallagher can hear a few of the shots go over his head.

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Ducking at the sound of gunfire, he kept low until it seemed safe enough to try another shot. "Ugh, tough little bird, eh?" He would try to shoot again, when he had a chance.

18. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

This time, he is able to hit the gunship's right rotor, damaging it substantially- The pilot finds it hard to maintain control after this. The craft begins moving erratically, spraying several more rounds at the rock formation. "They didn't count on this."

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Once more pulling himself behind the rock, Gallagher took a moment to breath. "Yeah, that certainly woke them up." Next time he shot, after the gunship paused its fire, he would aim for the left rotor, in an attempt to knock it clear out of the sky.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  20. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Gallagher hits the rotor easily, almost disabling it- The gunship sustains flight for a few seconds before it plummets to the ground. Its armor seems to hold it together, if only barely. "You are a terror." Lyn is clearly impressed at this. "Let's move before they send anything more." She says, continuing in their previous direction.