RP Corporate Domination

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TΔktik, Dec 1, 2015.

1. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The most prominent feature of Chimera is the Greyhound Citadel. It towers above the city as an icon of the weapon company's power, with a seemingly endless supply of infantry, aircraft and armor alike.
    The skies are filled with shuttles and transports, distributing supplies throughout the city.
    Numerous Greyhound troops are stationed in the city, putting down any sign of resistance through force.
    This colony appears to be a real paradise.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Upon exiting their ships, Gallagher and Vinny are greeted by two guards each, armed with rifles. The guards inquire if they are in possession of any weapons.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bloodeye is closely monitored by somewhere around 20 guards stationed in the lowest floor of the citadel. Many weapons are stored on racks, but it does not appear that any are for sale.
    A loud hum is heard as a patrol of fighters flies overhead Ekal's apartment. Three troops pass by the door.

2. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Guest

"Floran want weaponsss!"

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Gallagher heaved a sigh at the reception. "A personal sidearm, yes. Do you need to see my paperwork?" He eyed the weapons and armour of the guards, seemed odd for them to be carrying rifles; you'd think they where soldiers, not typical starport security.

4. SuperSnazzle

SuperSnazzle Space Spelunker

Not as used to travel, guns, or stress, Vinny stuttered to the guards, "I h-have n-no weaponsss. A-am I ok to go?" His mind was reeling from the sight of such large weapons, something which he definitely had not anticipated to see so quickly, and desperately wanted to distance himself from.

5. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

One of the guards replies. "Yes, you may go." The guard gestures to a path, leading to the starport's gates.
    "Order. Show me the paperwork." The guard is evidently a Glitch.
    A nearby human, who looks like a civilian, turns to Bloodeye. "Keep it down unless you want the guards on you."

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Reaching into his jacket, Gallagher pulled out a small folder containing licence and registration documents for one 10mm semi-automatic pistol, handing it over to one of the guards.

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The guard glares at him. "Statement. I believe that I am required to accept this. Do not cause any trouble." The Glitch guard hands back the paper and directs Gallagher to the gate.

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Taking back the folder, Gallagher tucked it into his jacket, and made his way over to the gate; less time spent in the company of the guards, the better. No promises on the 'No trouble' bit, 'course he wasn't going to say that aloud.

9. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

The gate opens as Gallagher approaches.

10. SuperSnazzle

Vinny stepped away from the guards and towards the gate and attempted to follow Gallagher through, nervously fiddling at some of the metal in his bag. It seemed to him like making an ally at this point would no doubt come in handy. After all, might as well find someone to get acquainted with...

11. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Cocking an eyebrow at the fact that he appeared to have acquired a tail in the shape of a florian, Gallagher started to walk faster through the gate. He was not one to prejudge, but the few florians he'd met were 'combative' to put it mildly.

12. SuperSnazzle

Seeing him hasten his pace, Vinny followed suit, exclaiming: "Wait! I don't mean to frighten you! Ssslow down!" Meeting this stranger had consumed all of his attention, as he was completely unaware of the scene he was causing.

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Slowing to a stop, Gallagher turned in place to face the florian. Shrugging in a 'What gives?' fashion, he carefully looked over Vinny; keeping watch for any sudden movements.

14. SuperSnazzle

Finally caught up with the man he was chasing, Vinny took a second to think of words to say. He realized just then how worrying his actions were, as a floran chasing you could be pretty alarming. Finding the right thing to say, he exclaimed: "Well, I wasss with you at the platform and I thought to myself 'This guy would make a good ally', ssso I wanted to talk and tried to catch up. Of course by following you I may have been a bit ssstartling, given the circumstancesss. Anyway, I think you and I could get along quite well, if you give it a chance." While he said this, he shifted his weight uncomfortably, in a very self-conscious and nonthreatening way.

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Vinny's verbose outburst left Gallagher momentarily dumbstruck, giving the florian the same cocked eyebrow and frown from earlier. His silence was broken by a sudden chuckle. "Heh, of all the words you could use to describe me," he said in a hushed tone, "ally wouldn't be one of them. Mercenary in a derogatory fashion might be more appropriate."

16. SuperSnazzle

Gallapher's words only made the hint of a smile appear on Vinny's face. "No, you're right. You aren't the type I'd normally call friend. Normally. But, as you probably already figured out for yourssself, this place is not normal for me. Honestly, if I was to sssurvive a week here I'd need a miracle. A mercenary like yourself helping sssomeone like me? That'd be a miracle." With each word he became more sure of himself. I am having a conversation with a stranger, a mercenary no less! He thought. It was quite exciting.

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I don't deal in miracles; nor am I running a charity. If you want my help, you'll need to hire me." Gallagher's frown looked a little more worried. "Though if you don't fancy your chances of surviving in this neck of the woods, why did you choose to come here?"

18. SuperSnazzle

"The economy's pretty rough where I'm from," Vinny spoke softly, "ssso I took a job out here. Turns out I bit off a bit too much to chew."

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Right. Well, I need to find some work myself." Gallagher turned to continue on his way. "Good look on your endeavours, I guess."

20. TheWorstPersonEver

TheWorstPersonEver Cosmic Narwhal

"The hell..?" Ekal muttered, before walking to her door.