1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

(Community Made) The Starbound Beta Release Party

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Left 2 Die, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Andwey

Andwey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Being my Aussie self, only meat pies will be accepted, brownie points if they have tomato sauce on them :D

Ἄνουβις likes this.
  2. Pseudoboss

Pseudoboss Spaceman Spiff

Enough to bathe in, at least.

Farathil and Ἄνουβις like this.
  3. FerretBoy

FerretBoy Aquatic Astronaut

I can make many different pies. I shall make a batch of meat pies with extra tomato sauce just for you.

Hmm....I shall make at the least five pie filled pools and five pool sized pies.

4. Pseudoboss

That would be a good first step.

5. Annoctatio

Annoctatio Pangalactic Porcupine

A lot. A ton of a lot. I mean, really really really a lot.
    This many at least. Hopefully a ton more.
    [​IMG]

6. Pseudoboss

That's not nearly enough pie to bathe in.

7. FerretBoy

Yes I intend on producing thousands of pies so that we may swim in them.

[​IMG]

Annoctatio likes this.
  8. Annoctatio

Yes. You're right. We need to multiply that amount by hundred. At least a hundred. Maybe a thousand. Yeah. Thousand sounds reasonable.

9. FerretBoy

Indeed, we shall multiply a base amount of pies...lets say we shall start with a base of 12 pies. We take those 12 pies and multiply them by this number.

[​IMG]

Annoctatio likes this.
  10. Annoctatio

The amount of pies surpass my imagination-.. No. It surpasses my comprehension.

11. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Make sure also to have Chicken pot pie. A Texas favorite. You get Texas cred if you make brown gravy for it. ;)

12. FerretBoy

I have decided to change the math of pies, I have now calculated an approximate amount of pies we will be needing. instead of multiplying 12 pies by the picture of pi I put up I decided to calculate the amount of number in that picture itself. It came out to 5031 numbers I have now decided that we shall take that number and multiply it by the number of registered users on the forums. I have come up with a rough estimate assuming that per page of the registered users list there are 20 members and there are 5435 pages would put us at about ~1,087,00 registered users, Now that would come to about

546,869,700 Pies.

Edit: I have decided to take this number of pies and multiply it by a bakers dozen (13) for a grand total of!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  13. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

But how many pies of each type will be needed? Is there a ratio of apple pies to meat pies?? How many pies average will be needed to swim in if you calculate in the variable of the size and weight of each person?? Will the pies vary in size?! Would we have to add the variable of accidents made when making said pies?!? How many people will be there?!!?! MY GOD! Not even Archimedes the founder of Pi could calculate all these variables!! :cry:

14. FerretBoy

Have no fear! We will make 7,109,306,100 of each kind of pie, ha #1 is done. We will use a simple Nova pool, and each pie will be made 1 meter all around. From my calculation that will be about 147 pies per pool. Each set group of pies will weigh different for they will have some composed of meat and other fruit, I say there will be no need for taking in account every person height, width, and weight for they will change from pie consumption. The mortal will be mere dependent variables. Have no fear on the pie making, I make no errors when making my glorious pies for I am not even human. There mortal our pie problem has been solved.

Farathil likes this.
  15. humanizom

humanizom Tentacle Wrangler

Please write me in to the V.I.P. list, i wanna take apart! :)

16. FerretBoy

Do thou sell thy soul to part take in the glorious pie feast.

Farathil likes this.
  17. FerretBoy

I am bringing my dance moves as well. < ('o'<) ( '-’ ) (>‘o’)> v( ‘.’ )v < (' .' )> < ('.'<) ( '.’ ) (>‘.’)> v( ‘.’ )v < (' .' )> We can party up in my house
    ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡

18. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Hrm I signed up to be a builder and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I is are confuzzled.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  19. SpaceGorrila6969

SpaceGorrila6969 Big Damn Hero

Hai Boiz im commin to dis shindig.
    Edit: Also we need pie flavoured cake, and vice-versa.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
    PolarStar and FerretBoy like this.
  20. iijeSterHD

iijeSterHD Space Spelunker

i don't suppose a newb such as i could come to this here party?