1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

(Community Made) The Starbound Beta Release Party

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Left 2 Die, Nov 3, 2013.

1. seanos1998

seanos1998 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

sounds interesting... i might be able to join

2. Veav

Veav Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How's it doing on the donation front?

3. Left 2 Die

Left 2 Die Big Damn Hero

Only Rekalty has donated so far. We still need around 100 more. There's no incentive to donate right now. It's impossible to promise donor perks when you don't have moderation tools

4. Veav

Veav Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Eh, not everyone donates to become moderators.

5. Left 2 Die

Left 2 Die Big Damn Hero

That's not what I meant. Giving perks like private worlds and reserved slots isn't possible right now. Hopefully there's a system in place soon after if we keep the server up

6. Veav

Veav Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ah! Yeah, that makes sense. But not everyone donates for perks either. This ain't a microtransaction game. :)

7. joaovitorbf

joaovitorbf Space Penguin Leader

I will be there!
    Also, i donated 5 Dollars (12 Reais). Thats all i have because i already donated to a Minecraft Server this month (hypixel VIP+ = 50 Dollars o_O)
    I hope it helps at least a bit :)

Left 2 Die likes this.
  8. Left 2 Die

Left 2 Die Big Damn Hero

Well we've reached our donation goal so we will be closing donations soon (will reopen for release party). Thank you to everyone who donated!

9. DEltaEXE

DEltaEXE Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds good.

Attached Files:

10. shaneguy

shaneguy Void-Bound Voyager

I'll be there!

11. Bradjw

Bradjw Tentacle Wrangler

I'll most likely show up.

12. Chris4Hawks

Chris4Hawks Master Chief

Too bad I won't be able to make it on Saturday. Saturday is my dad's birthday + a graduation in the morning so my day is looking pretty packed. If it's still going Sunday afternoon I'll definitely check it out after getting home from church. If anybody records a portion of this event, I'll be sure to watch it! Seems like an awesome idea!

BlastRed likes this.
  13. Segas Wolf

Segas Wolf Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i wanna join too, i gonna record this on spanish :3, so the spanish speaker can see this party :D!

Pseudoboss likes this.
  14. qnom

qnom Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know about you guys but, I'm about to lose my job, get kicked out of school, and lose my girlfriend due to the amount of time I'm about to invest in this amazingly spectacular game!

Ketoth, Magzilla07 and BlastRed like this.
  15. BlastRed

BlastRed Spaceman Spiff

Dude, your awesome! See you at the party!

qnom likes this.
  16. blueapocalyps3

blueapocalyps3 Orbital Explorer

I request that there is a certain party room with a giant disco ball with many smaller disco balls coming off of it. And a few disco balls coming off of those disco balls.

iijeSterHD likes this.
  17. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Christ I remember this thread when it just got started. When it was hosted by Red.
    Man.. you guys have come far, tons of the people on the forum are going.
    Good job gents.

18. qnom

qnom Void-Bound Voyager

19. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

Actually there is going to be quite a bit of it. More the better I suppose though.

20. cyberspyXD

cyberspyXD Tiy's Beard

But its in beta :/ . Not even the full release.

I for one will go AWOL when its fully released. Enjoy deleted characters SUCKAS.