Community centre Fall 16th Year 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by squigglyruth, Mar 7, 2018.

1. BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

The fairy gave me pumpkins a day early. Finished on the 15th and got the cutscene after the fair, on the 16th.

Fall15.jpg

Hopefully I can sleep now.

One More Day likes this.
    • Stryder87

Stryder87 Giant Laser Beams

I started a new farm and checked the web page that tells you what you'll get in the cart and when... seems I'll be getting the red cabbage (not the seeds) on Spring 21, Y1. However, I don't know about a truffle or truffle oil. I don't recall seeing those. I was just wanting to relax on this save, but now I'm feeling the urge to do the rushrushrushfastfastfastgeteverything panic mode to see if I can do this since I've never been able to get the red cabbage in Y1 before.... ugh.... I'm even getting a good amount of winter forage items in the mines... would seem like a waste to not go for it.

• BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

That's my weakness. I always start a game and say "This time I'm going to just relax and play for the long run." but I can't get away from the "push". My strategy certainly isn't the fastest, but still; It doesn't make any sense to NOT have Foraging 4 by Salmonberries. It doesn't make any sense to NOT push for a lot of sprinklers by Summer. Even if I haven't got kegs yet, it doesn't make any sense to not be planting hops and saving them for when the kegs come online. If I've got the resources there's no reason Robin shouldn't be working on something. Then somewhere during the summer I'm either shooting for an early CC finish, or losing interest in that save.

Stryder87 likes this.
        • squigglyruth

squigglyruth Pangalactic Porcupine

Nice!

BentFX likes this.
          • BentFX

BentFX Cosmic Narwhal

You should have been there! :D
            As you can see, my speed-gro pumpkins are the far left of my garden. When the fairy scene started I start hollering GO! Keep Going, Keep Going! My neighbors had to have woken up saying WTF? Either this game is stupid, or I am. Pick one. :D