Come Here Or I'll Eat You >:(

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Chemicalfreak, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

The new ocean looks very good, better than the old one. I think it's cool you'va always put the ship in each picture too. However, I hope we didn't scare you away from interesting colorscheme's now. The sunset proved that it can work, and I'm sure you can make evenmire that are as good as thatone and the vulcano ;)

2. Chemicalfreak

Chemicalfreak Space Spelunker

I am happy that I succeeded this time. You really think the Grass colour scheme is more interesting than the Ice colour scheme?

3. Chemicalfreak

4. Maplestrip

Maplestrip Existential Complex

I do, the grass color changes are subtle but still vety noticable. The ice land might be a tad to white and the colored objects in the background give a too big contrast for this style. The lava land is the only one who gets aeay with a big contrast, maybe because it's black...

I'll check the thread soon! :D

5. Chemicalfreak

Sorry about not getting your request in very quick. I have been really busy. It will be in soon. ;)

Dead likes this.
  6. Dead

Dead Star Wrangler

Oh my gracious! Don't rush on my account. I am very glad that you would do it to begin with :D

7. Chemicalfreak

I may have to take a little while longer. Sorry! ;)

8. Chemicalfreak

Heh, this thread is not abandoned, I'm just swamped with stuff. ;)

9. Chemicalfreak

Actually it might be sleeping for a little while.

10. Samantha

Samantha Tentacle Wrangler

Very nice artworks! I have very little artistic power so anything is awesome!

Chemicalfreak likes this.