1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [COLORBOUND] 2015/2014 1.0.0

[COLORBOUND] adds 635 + 900 new color selection options for PCs and NPCs! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. HoaxRumors

HoaxRumors Phantasmal Quasar

S'all good! :D

2. Seraphi

Seraphi Phantasmal Quasar

I started using the Drumsticks and Tailfeathers mods since the day they became compatible with each other. My Avians don't look Avian without those. (。・ω・。)

HoaxRumors likes this.
  3. Endy Gainer

Endy Gainer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Are there plans to update this mod when Starbound hits 1.0? In the current unstable branch, it crashes the game. I miss having extra colors. :rofl:

4. Seraphi

Update? Of course I will. I'm not likely to add any more colors, though (unless I can convert my Novakid+ colors to work with the Vanilla Novakid). I'm not likely to be touching Starbound until the Stable update drops, though.

Thanks for letting me know that it isn't playing nicely with Unstable, too. I've been wondering how well it's been holding up.

5. Endy Gainer

No problem. ^^ I hope it'll be updated soon, I have characters I can't recreate until it does. :rofl:

Seraphi likes this.
  6. Seraphi

I'm working on fixing it for the new stable update. I'll update it as soon as it's ready.

Edit 2.0: I figured it out. The update will probably be tomorrow (Friday the 30th).

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    HI-MAX² likes this.
  7. Endy Gainer

Awwwww yeah! Fiver returns~!

8. Dzony_B

Dzony_B Subatomic Cosmonaut

Any news about updating this mod to
    Upbeat Giraffe?

9. Seraphi

Look at your post, and then look up very slightly.

Dzony_B likes this.
  10. Dzony_B

WOW... :rofl: sometimes i even surprise my self of how f-ing lazy i can be.... sorry. :D

Seraphi likes this.
  11. Seraphi

Don't worry about it. (・ω・ )

12. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please sempai! We must taste the rainbow once again... new stable build release Upbeat Giraffe begs you to color it once again. ;_;

13. Seraphi

Dzony_B likes this.
  14. Seraphi

Dzony_B likes this.
  15. Endy Gainer

I don't know if you take requests, but is there any way to add a body color of pure white? All I can find when making my Fiver is off-white, and I know I had her with a pure white skin before...

16. Seraphi

I don't take requests. If I did, then everyone and their dog would be asking me for specific custom colors. Sorry. (´□` )

17. Endy Gainer

I understand. I'll figure out another way around it. Thanks anyway!

Seraphi likes this.
  18. Dzony_B

I want a custom color slider,glowing color option,one large shake:booty: and large fries please. :rofl:

19. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for the update!!! :D

20. mtgvoryo

mtgvoryo Industrial Terraformer

Awesome mod! I'll download it after lunch, but I have one question. What makes this mod multiplayer friendly?

21. Seraphi

When you select the colors that you want your characters to have, the hexadecimal values are stored on your character file instead of them being pulled from [COLORBOUND] every time you play.

So, if (or when) you take your character online, other people can see the colors that you chose from [COLORBOUND] even if they don't have [COLORBOUND] installed, because their copy of Starbound is reading the color values from your character file instead of reading them from the [COLORBOUND] files.