1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CN More Farming v7.11.183

Want to spice up your kitchen with a multitude of ingredients, well now you can, again!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

2. ColonolNutty

3. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

As I said before.great mod.but when time passes ur making the mod complicated.I mean the Interface stuff and things like that. It's some kinda hard in my opinion.
    and can u optimize the mod .cause you know its something that most mod authors do.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  4. ColonolNutty

What about the new interface do you think is harder or more complex?

Can you elaborate on "optimize"?

5. amirmiked12

6. ColonolNutty

Is it harder to look at? or is it harder to use? Does it look confusing? Please explain WHY you believe it is "harder". I'd like to improve it, but I can't without some details.

I'll take a look at it, at this point there are quite a few images, decreasing the mod size, or having faster loading images is a good idea.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  7. amirmiked12

yeah, it's kinda confusing
    cause when we open the interface
    it's like opening the 3dsmax for the first time
    lol

8. ColonolNutty

It may help if I update the codexes as well. They currently don't mention the new interface.

9. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hey, you might wanna fix this...

[​IMG]

So basically, I can go out mining for about 10 minutes, get 1,000 ice blocks, then turn them all into snowcones. This is quite possibly the biggest exploit I've ever seen in this game :rofl:

10. ColonolNutty

That's alot of snow cones. I wonder why ice is worth so much?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  11. ColonolNutty

12. Yo-yo

Yo-yo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello!
    Absolutely adore this mod, thank you very much for making it!
    But the other day I ran into a game crash; when I stroll around on some Forest planets, I suddenly get teleported back to my ship and I think it might have something to do with the recently added "Kale" crops. At least in part?

I also hope I attached my log file pastepink link properly below? Please let me know otherwise, I'm not very familiar with navigating internet forums!
    I checked my recipe book in game, and I could find no matches when I search for anything that use or requires Kale, but the Watermelon and Scallion crops do show up!
    I tried unsubscribing and resubbing to both the main mod and the FU add-on on Steam, thinking perhaps it's an update issue, but sadly the problem persists. I also tried deleting the specific world files of the planets affected, but no luck, it keeps happening even after "resetting".
    Is there anything I could do to fix this? Any further information I could provide to make it easier to maybe solve the issue?

Thanks for your attention!

https://pastebin.com/wPNERWhu

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  13. ColonolNutty

14. ColonolNutty

15. ColonolNutty

Fixed, thank you for sending me your logs in the way I asked. It helped immensely.

16. Yo-yo

Yo-yo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay! Thanks so much! That fixed it! I'm so glad it helped!
    Time to get back to cooking~!

17. ColonolNutty

18. ColonolNutty

19. ColonolNutty

20. ColonolNutty