1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Club weapon softlock bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by TryhardDerpface, Nov 29, 2019.

Tags:
?

Have you encountered this bug before?

1. I hate this game sometimes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TryhardDerpface

TryhardDerpface Big Damn Hero

If you use the any of the club weapons special attack, mash left click (normal attack) and then swap weapons before the queued normal attack happens with the club you will be stuck holding the second weapon above your head until 2:00 AM when you pass out. You cannot do anything (including using any type of menu at all, with the exception of typing in chat), can't die from losing health (the game progresses normally around your character meaning enemies can hurt you, but you won't faint after going to 0 health; Not that it seems important, but you can also be statused by slimes during this frozen animation), and can't move. All you can do is wait until you pass out (2:00 AM) or you close the game using alt f4. Super annoying bug to encounter as there's no way to get out of it that I've found.

• Elenna101

Elenna101 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You can actually get out of it by hitting (IIRC) right shift + R + delete. (Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure that's the right combo, it's some weird 3-key thing like that.) I'm guessing it's a code to cancel all animations?

• TryhardDerpface

TryhardDerpface Big Damn Hero

Nice. Thanks for letting me know!~