1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[CLOSED] How to teleport to a player station using /warp?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by gartfart36, Nov 7, 2018.

1. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

I have tried to warp to my station using a command because i deleted the solar system file it was located in. though the file for the station still exists. this is the command i entered:
    /warp InstanceWorld:unique-playerstation-d065afe87c6df07983658f705ae3fa9e-1
    and this is the error i got:
    [01:25:57.076] [Info] UniverseServer: Warping player 1 failed, invalid world 'InstanceWorld:unique-playerstation-d065afe87c6df07983658f705ae3fa9e-1:-:-' or world failed to load
    [01:26:01.282] [Info] UniverseServer: Clearing broken world InstanceWorld:unique-playerstation-d065afe87c6df07983658f705ae3fa9e-1:-:-
    i don't know why it has that ":-:-" at the end, but i need to know how to fix it because this station is really precious to me.
    any ideas?

2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Hmm... I don't know. According to my experiences, if you delete your universe your space station will also be deleted (even though the file still exist). Because your space station is located in a specific location in your universe, therefore if it is gone the space station will also be gone too. Well, that is the kind of thing that happened to me before. I lost all of my hard earning ore in my space station because I accidentally delete my universe.

Well, you may want to wait for the others for solution. Mine is not a hundred percent correct. But you can try to restore your old deleted universe from the recycle bin (if you haven't clean it yet) and try to find your space station again if it still exist or not.

3. gartfart36

gartfart36 Big Damn Hero

wait... i was just stupid.
    if i do the command /whereami (with a character that had teleporter access to the station),
    copy the output, and paste it into the /warp command, i finally get in.
    also, i just deleted the solar system, NOT the entire universe. plus, the station doesn't get deleted if you delete the solar system but not the world file.

conclusion: you will find a way... eventually

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yup, just like what I said, I am not a hundred percent sure about what I experienced. Coincidentally, I just found my space station back and I got all my precious ore back right before I check this thread. I just realize it is not the universe that I delete, it is something else, not sure what.

gartfart36 likes this.